[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any questions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 24

File: 1448360176902.gif (305KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1448360176902.gif
305KB, 500x316px
Random questions about Pokemon that don't deserve their own thread.
>>
I'm making a mono-grass team
Serperior or Lilligant?
>>
File: 1481564341269.png (261KB, 700x899px) Image search: [Google]
1481564341269.png
261KB, 700x899px
What should I look for magearna? With modest and her ability it seems like she's good for sweeping, but she's also tanky as fuck, both in defenses and typing. I'm confused on what should I aim for when getting her.
>>
File: 1480997020155.jpg (85KB, 328x491px) Image search: [Google]
1480997020155.jpg
85KB, 328x491px
>>30951449
Serperior, granted it has Contrary.
>>
>>30951476
Is Contrary Serperior obtainable in SM?
I don't have one
>>
Will arena trapping a wild abra make it use struggle after it first tries to teleport?
>>
>>30951513
You can't SOS chain island scan pokemon, so not until pokebank is open
>>
>>30951514
Arena Trap doesn't prevent Teleport from being used or succeeding.
>>
What are the best egg moves for alola geodude?
>>
>>30951578
How the fuck do you SOS chain for an abra then? need a magic guard one for a hail team I'm making
>>
>>30951533
In that case I'll go Lilligant because Own Tempo + Petal Dance > Overgrow + Leaf Hurricane
Thanks though anon
>>
>>30951449
>>30951449
serperior is better overall, but lilligant can be really fun to use. A well trained lilligant can, roughly, take the elite four by herself
>>
Best nature for pyukumuku?
>>
EV spread/nature for Electivire?
>>
How does Bayleef taste?
>>
>>30951839
Like kale
>>
>>30951839
Like bayleaf
>>
How do i breed HA starters?
>>
>>30951611
Spore
>>
Can you unlock the battle tree special trainer songs by beating them?
>>
File: Pokémon.600.1810415.jpg (92KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.600.1810415.jpg
92KB, 600x424px
So i played pokemon black but i never beat pokemon black 2, i just looked at my game and it looks like i only needed 2 more badges

i have no idea where to go, is it eve worth finishing this game if i already have all the unova legendary pokemon

The world tournament is cool but since the wi fi conection for ds no longer exist i do't think i'll be able to use it
>>
I've been softbanned from trading due to a communication error in SM. It's been 80 hours since. I heard it was supposed to last up to 72, but that's obviously not the case.
What's the longest anyone has heard of someone being softbanned for?
>>
>>30951449
serperior, liligant is good only in advance strategies and you need diferent pokemons, mostly fire tipe
>>
>>30951462
tank in a trick room team, she is so slow
>>
>>30951184
Why is plant dinosaur line so best?
>>
>>30953084
Seems it just finally lifted.
>>
Why do both Incineroar and Decidueye know nasty plot despite the lack of special moves?
>>
Where the fuck do I find my participation award on PGL, saw somethign saying that is supposed to be available now, but I can't find a code anywhere on the site
>>
Anything other than Raticate/Fearow that gives 2 Spe EVs per kill? Feels like evolved pokemon call less.
>>
What are good natures for the Tapus and Type:Null?
I don't want to fuck them up when I grab them.
>>
Breeding popplio and catching smeargle for egg mives to sketch. Should I get amnesia and wonder room or perish song and wonder room? Charm isn't going to cut it. Aromatic Mist and Aqua Ring are definitely in.
>>
How con I play 6pokemon battle over the internet? So far it's been only 3 pokemon individual, or 4 pokemon in double combat. Is there a menu I'm missing?
>>
File: orangurudream.png (234KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
orangurudream.png
234KB, 530x530px
I'm undecied in which of these two pokemon I should put as my final team member

komala or oranguru?
can anyone give me pros and cons of both of them?
I have an idea of making oranguru a nasty plot set and with komala use a bulk up set

any opinions on the matter?
>>
Can manaphy be in a pokeball that isn't cherish or regular?

if bred with ditto, would phione receive that pokeball too?
>>
>>30955324
Oranguru seems like it'd be a phenomenal support in doubles, so if that's what you're going into then it should work out well.
Komala seems to have better pros in singles due to its ability and stats.
>>
>>30951184
Yeah, I have a question. Why in the hell did they think it would be a good idea to make Pokemon lines that are only available through S.O.S? It isn't fun. It isn't interesting. It only wastes time.

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>30955653
Better question: Pokemon that evolve by trading them while holding an item

For what fucking purpose. I want a good fucking answer because this is the only evolution method that makes not a lick of god damn sense from a game design perspective.
>>
Has the actual date for the bank update been announced yet? I'm going to be rustled if by 'january' they mean the very last fucking day of the month. I planned on playing through sun a couple more times before the semester starts.
>>
How do I get my 50 BP from Battle of Alola? I did 3 battles but I haven't recieved the bp. What do?
>>
>>30955697
My guess is to balance out the single-player. Sounds stupid, GF is stupid. Perhaps having a Magmortar early in the game would let you curbestomp the whole story-mode (not like it isn't easy enough as it is) so the devs only let you evo that line at a certain controlable point of the story (by giving you the item).
>>
>>30955697
At least that becomes something easily done and not totally luck dependent. I spent an hour spamming A to "use" an adrenaline orb/skip a turn. It only called for help 50~ times and every single one of those was either a copy of itself or a failed call for help.
>>
Do grass type pokemon use the bathroom?
>>
>>30956035
Why not make the item work like an evolution stone then? You would accomplish the same barrier
Also, trading it away would put it in someone else's hands, who may or may not be at the point where they can get something that good
>>30956164
Come back to me with a Kingdra in Moon
>>
File: 179.jpg (81KB, 450x460px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
81KB, 450x460px
What does the pink face mean in the PC Box? What does the black plus sign mean?
>>
>>30956030
Seconding this. What the hell, GF, give me my reward. Lunala being locked and me being unable to time-travel/dimension hop for 3 days was a pain in the ass.
>>
>>30956211
Pink Face means it's a pokemon that has been cured of Pokerus. It keeps the effects, but is no longer contagious.
>>
>>30951711
I use him Bold
>>
Do people keep gong at legendaries until its the nature they want or are they generally taking whatever they get? I'm going for a timid koko and this is taking forever
>>
>>30956220
>>30956030

Get to this link
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/present/04de7f58-5bd9-4b2a-9c2d-47d43bcd2bcf

You have to be logged to GL first. There will be code to reedem.
>>
>>30956220
You haven't to lock Lunala for 3 days. You could just get into competition, fight 3 fights and than unregister your pokemons (Lunala) from competition (of course u can't continue fighting after that).

I did 11 fights and get my buddys back and I've got my 50 BP
>>
Oranguru: nasty plot or calm mind?
>>
>>30951184
Along the lines of Hoenbabbies, Sinnohfetus etc is there one for Alola yet?
>>
How the fuck do I play rated battle spot? I already made an account at the pokemon-gl.com site it tells me to, but now what?
>>
>>30957357
Calm mind
>>
Is there a limit to how many times I can tap the Poké Pelago tree for beans per day? I feel like I've been tapping forever and I just get more beans
>>
>>30951449
Serperior
>>
Where the pew do they sell body bags for humans in Alola
>>
>>30958159
Hoenbabbies
Sinnohfetus
X,Y Zygotes
Aloleggs.
>>
>>30955476
Nope. Cherish and standard only. If it was obtainable in a different pokeball, then it should pass it down to Phione.
>>
>>30953035
You can play PWT without wifi. Best the game so you can get an extra Latios/Regis/Kyurem/Zekrom/Lake Guardians/etc.
>>
>>30956211
Black Plus is the Alolan-born mark for Pokemon obtained in Sun/Moon.

If you want to participate in rated batyle spot, official competitions, or VGC, all of your pokemon need this mark.
>>
>>30956302
Get a Timid Abra with Synchronize. Put it at the head of your party and all Pokemon encounters will have a 50% chance of sharing the same nature.
>>
How the fuck do I fight Cynthia in Pokémon Moon?
>>
Balltism for blue Minior? Dive Ball seems to be the best but you can never be too sure.
>>
If you clone a spinda. Will they have the same exact spot placements/sizes
>>
Do you have to beat the UB sidequest to get Anabel to appear in the Tree?
>>
>>30954137
Null wants a speed nature, jolly or timid depending on what you run. I suggest Timid, Silvally has a very diverse special movepool.

Koko wants jolly, timid for lele, bold for fini, adamant for bulu. My opinion anyway.
>>
>>30959500
>not going for SD+STAB Explosion
>>
>>30959513
Boltbeamthrowershot, man.
>>
>>30959538
Pretty solid, I'll grant you that.
Sucks that you can only get one.
>>
What is the most efficient way to hatch eggs? Is Pelago a waste of time?

I'm used to previous gens, where you go back and forth in a straight line, generally doing batches of six at a time. But now they let you take them into your PC boxes. Should I be doing that? Will it save time?
>>
>>30959572
Use the autism box south of the egg-girl at the ranch. Just spin around on Stoutland in the small area.

Pelago's only really useful for hatching while not playing the game. I chuck my leftover eggs in there once I have a suitable baby for EV training.
>>
>>30959557
I'm just gonna go for a mixed speed nature so I can swap them out if I feel like it.
Yeah, it won't be as good at either dedicated task, but the whole only fucking one in the game thing kinda puts a damper on going dedicated, and I'd rather have one that I can re-EV/TM/Move Reminder and takes a bit more damage than one that is stuck being one thing only.
>>
File: Autism box.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
Autism box.gif
2MB, 560x430px
>>30959572
My only complaint is that you need both hands for maximum speed.
>>
>>30959500
>>30959513
>>30959538
>>30959557
Thank you, by the way. Need to get more abra.
>>
File: ok ok.png (107KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
ok ok.png
107KB, 400x540px
>>30956782
Holy fuck, thanks so much anon. You're a great guy.
>>
What's up with the lack of Porygon2? I've left my boy with an Up-grade waiting for someone to trade for over two days now. Is it because I started late and everyone has a P-Z now?
>>
Im on island 2 of sunmoon. I've caught every pokemon to this point by autiscally running around the grass/caves/whatever. The only one I'm missing is Happiny and the evos for the babies via SOS.

But...who should I use? There are so many cool and new and old pokemon that I don't know which ones I should pick or play with. I've leveled like 30 different Pokemon to level 15 or so and I'm struggling to pick. I've got a large play time and all I've done is beat island1. Im still on route 4, send help, which poke should I use?
>>
>>30959370
I thought it was Kalosperm

Is there a Kanto one too?
>>
>>30959912
I generally prefer to use new Pokémon because you can't use them in previous games. For example, it's cool that you can get Bagon early but you can still get/use him in the past several gens. This is your first ever opportunity to use Yungoos/Grubbin/Alolan Diglett etc etc
>>
>>30959337
Pls respond
>>
I don't quite get Festival Plaza. How do you trade with friends? Do you have to talk to every trainer until you find your friend?

I miss the PSS.
>>
>>30960314
Trade > Link Trade > refresh list until your friend pops up
I think friends appear at the top of the list.
>>
>>30951462
It's really versatile. Trickroom sweeper/general Special tank will probably be what most people will use but it works well as a Gearshift sweeper too.
Mine is a mixed gearshifter that carries Steelium-Z

Feels a lot like 4th Gen AgiliGross.
>>
Had a rough Couple years and never played Any of the Pokemon Black White games. Im going to play Black then B2 any good advice or early Pokemon
>>
Whats the fastest way to level pokemon? Everything I try takes so much fucking time I'm going crazy just getting these things to level 50
>>
>>30960837
Just got to Elite 4, I suppose.
They just kick you out when you're done with little fanfare, so it's easy to repeat, yeah, yeah, yeah.
>>
can you guys confirm that ally chaining is how one gets hidden abilities? i've been chaining cleffas for 2 hours and checking with skill swap. i haven't encountered a single HA pokemon, im wondering if I've been rused
>>
>>30960837
Poni Gauntlet and E4.
Just like literally every other time this question gets asked.
>>
>>30960837
I dunno anything better than E4 grinding but don't forget that pokemon affection will grant bonus exp. So engage in heavy petting often. Kukui gives you a lucky egg for some value of dex completion as well.
>>
>>30960837
Max affection in Refresh. Slap on a Lucky Egg. Send it through the e4 a few times. Once it's level 79 or so you can use a rare kitchen 5 to ramp it to 95 and then you can finish with 5 rare candies (courtesy of Pick Up or what have you).

Better if you have two rare kitchen 5, of course.
>>
>>30960865
HA shows up once your chain is at 30+
Odds are a staggering 15%.
Could be worse, you could be chaining for Geodudes.

>>30960882
>petting
>not just feeding it a rainbow bean
>>
>>30960837
Lucky egg + exp shares. Traded Pokemon also receive boosts.
>>
>>30960898
I gotta keep my berry farm slaves fed.
>>
>>30960865
5% after 10, 10% after 20, 15% after 30. You also get 4 guaranteed perfect IVs after 30. Three extra shiny rolls after 70.

Chain resets at 255.
>>
>>30960923
I just use patterned beans for that.
Rainbow is just too good to instantly force three hearts.
>>
>>30960135
Kantokid
>>
is munchlax found through SOS only or can I find it by just walking in the grass?
>>
>>30961018
You can just walk.
It can call buddies though.
Get a whole Thief team for free Lefties.
>>
>>30960904

Don't forget the Refresh EXP boost. That helps also.
>>
File: 1480486622202.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480486622202.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
are we gonna be able to transfer the unavailable mega stones over pokemon bank?
>>
>>30961115
Hahaha
Hahahaha
;_;
>>
>>30961115

Unlikely. Bank has not supported item transfer before. We'll probably just have to wait until Stars or D/P remakes or whatever else comes next.
>>
Can you breed hidden abilities or is it wild catch only? I know you can pass them down but if you don't have one in the first place are you fucked?:
>>
>>30961343
You need a parent with a HA.
Either dad+ditto or female+anything.
>>
My pokemon fainted from full hp while holding a focus band.

What the fuck, right?
>>
>>30961405
>band
You knew what you were getting into.
>>
>>30961361
Thanks anon, one last thing, can island scan pokes show up with their HA?
>>
>>30961517
You wish.
And so do I, for that matter.
RIP fat Mamoswine, RIP Contrary Snek.
You'll have to wait for Bank for those and the others.
>>
>>30961532
FFF.

Why they do this?
>>
>>30951839
like dog
>>
>>30961562
Gamefreak.
Every good decision they make has to be balanced by at least two retarded ones.
>>
>>30961571
Well now I'm agitated, fuck.

Also I've never used pokebank before, is that just for transferring existing contrary snakes to the new game or does it have some sort of poke generator?
>>
>>30961598
It's literally a 5$ Pokemon storage box that allows you to quickly transfer pokes from one game to the other. It's the only way to trade cross-gen.
Also you can't trade items. Held items are returned to the bag because Gamefreak.
RIP Mega-Mawile and every other currently unavailable Megas. I hope you enjoy fighting against them in the Battle Tree.
>>
>>30954313
You can only play 6v6 against people in your Friendlist
>>
>>30961679
That's really dumb. I'm pretty sure you could do 6v6 against strangers in X and Y. Or am I remembering that wrong?
>>
>>30960837
At least 1 Rainbow Bean, Hold a Lucky Egg and put it at the front of your team and switch grind at Poni Gauntlet. Level 1 to 50 in 15 minutes or less.
>>
>>30961729
I might be retarded. They don't need to be in your Friends List I think. But you do have to Page them through your Festival Plaza to get them to show up.
>>
Do your Pokemon get EVs when you catch a wild Pokemon?
>>
I´m in the first Niehiligo(?) fight. Can I catch or do the Ultra Beast catch missions only come later? I´m in the Aether Foundation.
>>
>>30960925
>>30960898
I'm so fucking pissed now. got to like 50 chain without any HA cleffa and bitch just struggled itself to death
>>
>>30962197
You can't. Not until the Postgame UB Hunt.
>>
>>30962218
Allright. Then I murder the little fucker without prejudices. Thanks.

That thing looks eay to much like hair anyway.
>>
>>30962213
You're supposed to knock out the original and keep the chain going through the others, bro.
>>
I have Japanese Ninetales, I just have to breed it with an English Pokémon and that is the entire Masuda Method? Just keep going until one pops out shiny.
>>
>>30962271
i killed the first 30 without checking, then i killed the original and started checking after that mark

this game's just shitting on me
>>
>>30954137
I run a jolly Silvally with Swords Dance Multiattack(coverage moves)

I change the type depending on what I need. Fairy and Poison Silvally have been very useful. Ghost and Dark too. With the Dark one I run Parting shot and combine it with a bulky support Arcanine. Between those two the opponent finds his pokemon getting weaker and weaker while my Gyarados or Garchomp takes care of business.

I have to say I play doubles/VGC. So take that in account
>>
What's the fastest way to get pokemon to 100?
>>
>>30962616
E4
>>
can I catch totodile with its hidden ability in sun?
>>
It's 11 AM here and Pokemon Moon still shows nighttime sky. The 3DS has the correct time on it, too. Is this a moon gimmick or is something wrong with my game?
>>
>>30963381
Moon gimmick. IRL Day=night vice versa.
>>
>>30963381
Yeah, it's a Moon thing.

Am I being a twat if I teach my catcher Smeargle Hold Back instead of False Swipe?
>>
>>30963435
how are you teaching your smeargle? is there a place with on-demand double battles after you've become champion?
>>
>>30963505
Dittos or SOS Smeargle'ing, my friend. Available on the first island, if you can get the Munchlax to listen to you.
>>
trying to catch tapu fini sucks ass. im using an absol with taunt and a poliwrath for hypnosis but i cant seem to escape aqua ring.

the current one i have is
31/5/30/31/7/7

why do the sets for her have 0 for attack ivs? even when it doesnt use a hidden power move?
>>
>>30963881
Special attackers are better off with minimum attack in case of confusion. It's not common or anything, but the fact that it exists at all is enough to want the ideal setup.
>>
>>30951184
So, I've got all 32 boxes. However, I cannot open the 32 just by scrolling. Is that normal?
>>
>>30963949
Now it's working. Ignore me.
>>
>>30960898
HA starts at 10. Not 30.
Low chance but it's there.
I've caught a few (useless) HA pokemon via 15ish chains while leveling things and then catching the last thing to show up because why not. Even got one I was LOOKING for on exactly #10, but that was one that was easy to spot and required no checking.
Inner Focus is useless on Mudsdale.
>>
File: 20161223_024153~01.jpg (609KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161223_024153~01.jpg
609KB, 1440x2560px
Why does is say - for most people. This can't mean they have zero rank, could it?
Also how can I see my own stats like this?
>>
Anyone have a non-meme tier list for SM singles?
>>
>>30964068
...Mudsdale was one I got by accident, for the record.
Not the one that showed up at exactly #10 that I was looking for (because why would anyone LOOK for that shit)
>>
Gen 4 and 5 had this GTS trick where you deposit an on trade evolution, holding an item if needed. Then you find a mon and fullfill somebody's trade request, then you take your on trade mon back and it would evolve. Still works?
>>
What Nature do I want for A-Vulpix?

How does the Masuda Method work?

Once Pokébank comes out will I be able to Masuda Method for Original Vulpix using a transferred Ninetales or Vulpix or will all Vulpix's hatch as Alolan ones?
>>
>>30964679
No and it didn't work in Gen 5 already.
>>
>5AM, Sky is Blue in-game
>time to catch drifloon
>Misdreavus appears
does 5AM not count as Daytime and I have to wait an hour?
>>
>>30965574
Timid

Breed two parents from different countries. Doesn't matter which countries, just as long as they aren't the same.

Yes, as long as the Kanto form parent holds the everstone. This will ensure that the offspring will be Kanto Vulpix and not Alolan Vulpix.
>>
>>30966433
The changes between day and night always occure at 6, both PM and AM.
>>
Anyone have a QR code that gives a dex entry (seen) for ryhorn? I could just wait until sunday, but I want to get one off of GTS so I can get IVs onto an Overcoat jangmo-o
>>
>>30966433
If you beat the game then you can switch between day and night whenever you want. Just go to the Altar of the Moone with Lunala during the day for Moon, or Sunne with Solgaleo at night in Sun. It opens a portal where nighttime and daytime get reversed, so you can catch time-specific Pokemon without having to wait for night/day.
>>
>>30966809
You can just type it's name in GTS.
>>
>>30966880
I tried that already, are there really no ryhorns on GTS?
>>
>>30966919
There aren't any Ryhorn on the GTS

But you can find some Rhyhorn there
>>
>>30966919
It's "Rhyhorn"
>>
>>30959538
What does shot mean
>>
>>30967089
Parting Shot.
>>
Will anticipation trigger during a chain?
>>
What's the fastest way to empty my boxes of breedjects?
>>
File: sticking your dick in crazy.jpg (4KB, 212x157px) Image search: [Google]
sticking your dick in crazy.jpg
4KB, 212x157px
>>30967631
Give them to mommy
>>
Anyone willing to educate me on why Oak is now tanned with a mullet?
>>
>>30967631
Releasing them is the fastest.
Depending on the poke you might get some nice GTS trades, otherwise WT them and pray for something not garbage or delude yourself into thinking that a new player just got a nice poke to play through the game with.
>>
>>30967665
You were one of those kids that thought that every nurse Joy was the same one in the anime right?
>>
>>30967747
Err no. I know that they´re a rather large familly.

Oh. Sorry, carry on.
>>
>>30967707
I don't suppose there's some sort of batch release option I'm not seeing? Or do I really have to release over 200 Pokemon one at a time?
>>
>>30967842
I´m afraid you'll have to do that by hand.
Christ, 200? I never wait that long with my breeding, simply because I know it takes forever to do.
>>
Looking for some feedback on this Turtonator set. Don't really know if I should remove some EV's from Sp.Atk and invest in more defenses or what.
Item: Assault vest
Sassy nature
EV's
196 HP
128 Sp. Atk
184 Sp. Def
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Shell Trap
Flamethrower
Chargebeam
>>
>>30967879
200 is between 3 different Pokemon species.
>>
Is moonlight, refresh, feint attack, return/facade a good set for an Umbreon with synchronize? Should I use return or facade? I can't decide.
You can probably tell but I'm new to competitive stuff.
>>
>>30967956
>Return/Facade on Umbreon
>Feint Attack at all
The only attacking move I'd run on Umbreon is Foul Play, which is Tutor only.
Umbreon sucks at offense, better add some utility like Toxic or Wish, or both.
>>
Why do people still fall for the Forretress Red Card?
>>
File: 1481938838125.png (85KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481938838125.png
85KB, 400x600px
I'm breeding Mimikyus, and I've gotten some good hatches, but I don't have anything in its egg group with a 31 in speed.

What would my next best step be? Catch Misdreavus/Gastly in the graveyard until I get one with 31 Speed? Catch Ditto? I already have Everstones and a Destiny Knot.

>TFW all my good Pokemon stuck in Bank
>>
>>30968113
Chain something in the Amorphous group, probably Gastly. Get to 30, catch two or three, until you have all the 4IV males you need.
Proceed from there.
>>
I have two questions.
Are there any bulky mons that can learn recycle and if yes, which one should I use?
Would setting up rocks, then switching into a pokemon with a red card and using recycle every time it gets used and maybe resting every now and then be a good idea?
>>
>>30951839
Wild bay trees grow around here, they have a tough, leathery, waxy taste. There's a reason you only use them to season food.
>>
>>30968113
Get a 6IV ditto from a injection or giveaway thread. Trust me, it saves so much time.
>>
>>30968211
SLOW
BRO
>>
>>30967956
If you're using on cart, Sun/Moon only, get Wish and Curse eggmoved onto it, learn Payback, teach it Protect or Toxic, and that's probably the best you can do until they make a second game with tutors. Forget how the nature and EVs were setup though.
I wish they just gave it foul play but noooo.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Why is Flame Charge so underutilized? I get that it's got low power, but it also doubles as a speed boosting move. It can turn a bulky tank buster into a swift and deadly sweeper, without being blocked by taunt. I live it! Why doesn't anybody else?
>>
Does someone have a list of all TMs and tutor moves that are unavailable in SM?
>>
>>30968419
Most fire types aren't really bulky.
>>
>>30951184
Good set for a Brave Celesteela? I realized making a thread just takes up space for actual threads that have significance
>>
Is there a Rising Star Raymond in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>30951184
I'm using Light Ball Pikachu

Jolly or Adamant?

I want to say Adamant because I want as much power on this thing as possible, but I also want to say Jolly so this thing can actually hit something before it dies

inb4 >Pikachu
>>
Is there any purpose to Bean Bottles?
>>
>>30970114
You get more bean bottles the next day
>>
Is there any way to upload the recorded matches as videos to my computer or the internet?
>>
So I'm currently hunting for a gabite, if I kill the Dugtrio that called it, will it call for more pokemon or will it end the chain?
>>
Does lucky egg give extra exp if the mon never was in the combat (via Share EXP)?
>>
>>30971117
If you are chaining for a Pokemon, the Pokemon must be within the same species of the Pokemon that called it for the chain to continue.

Yes, killing the Dugtrio will end the cahin and Gabite will no longer call for help
>>
>>30971250
Yes. As do the trade bonus and the affection bonus.
And they all stack.
>>
>>30968592
Plenty of non-fire types can learn it.
>>
>>30973166
>Affection Bonus

What now? Can I use Refresh to make level grinding in the E4 easier?
>>
>>30970114
You send bittles, and sometimes more bottles wash up on your islands. These bottles contain patterned beans.
>>
MADUSA METHOD
IF I HAVE A JAPANESE DITTO DO I USE ONE OF MY OWN FRESHLY CAUGHT POKEMON TO GET HIGHER ODDS

BECAUSE I'VE BRED 8 BOXES AND JUST REALIZED THEY'RE BOTH FOREIGN BUT YOU ONLY NEED ONE FOREIGN POKEMON RIGHT

HELP
IM TIRED AND RETARDED
>>
>>30973653
Yes, you need a foreign pokemon and one of a different language. It would be best if you used on of your own
>>
>>30973715
>You need a foreign pokemon and one of a different lanuage.

But those can be rolled into one pokemon right? so the jap ditto counts? So if I use that, then say, my own formantis, that's when I get the better odds?

I feel retarded for wasting 8 boxes on breeding two japs, christ.
>>
Is Turtonator's Shell Trap a good move?
>>
>>30973760
No, well, yes. You need a foreign Pokemon and a Pokemon that is of a different language from that Pokemon. So yes a Jap Ditto + your (presumably english) Pokemon would work for MM
>>
File: 1482441399814.gif (105KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
1482441399814.gif
105KB, 336x252px
>Take to a place you think I'd like
What shall you do?
>>
>>30973653
They need to be foreign to each-other. If one is Japanese and the other is French, you're fine
>>
>>30973620
Yes. Also rare kitchen.
>>
>>30973620
Yeah. At 2+ hearts, pokemon get a 20% exp bonus. Just feed them a rainbow bean and you are good to go
>>
>>30973620
Yes! Get them to the second heart (IIRC) and you get boosted XP. Either pet them and feed them and all that stuff, or just shove a single rainbow bean down their throat, and you're good to go.
>>30973760
Yeah, two japanese things is no better odds than two of your own things. It's two things of differing languages that is the Masuda Method. Doesn't matter what those languages are, or what their OT are, just that they are both different from one another.
>>
>>30974107
Why didn't I know about this? I need to do this now
>>
File: tumblr_obx1sskEux1tz76r4o1_1280.jpg (307KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obx1sskEux1tz76r4o1_1280.jpg
307KB, 1280x1011px
hey guys i don't really hang out in /vp/ at all

can i chill in this thread for a minute and say hi

i just wanted to share with yall that my wimpod evolved and i'm rly proud

i caught my wimpod (he's named Shellac) just because i thought he was cool i didn't know what kind of a badass he'd inevitably evolve into
>>
File: 1481559254498.png (136KB, 483x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481559254498.png
136KB, 483x444px
>Wondertrade
>Get an outstanding potential Cyndaquil in a Beast Ball

Is there any chance this thing isn't hacked? The IVs aren't perfect.
>>
>>30974027
Check the festival plaza article on bulbapedia.
>>
>>30974193
It's possible that it's legit, albeit unlikely.
>>
>>30974193
Very likely legitimate, honestly. People love shit in Beast Balls, and so they likely went and caught a Cyndaquil in one despite how annoying that is to do, bred it out, and wondertrade'd the breedjects.

Speaking of Wondertrade - wondertrading breedject porygon, good idea or bad idea? If you got a 5IV porygon via Wondertrade, would you be happy or annoyed? What about a...less than 5IV one (with some number of perfect IVs)?
>>
>>30974193
You can easily catch it in BB and just as easily breed any IVs. I wouldn't assume it's hacked.
What's the point anyway?
>>
>>30974107
>Just feed them a rainbow bean
dude how the fuck do you scroll over to the end of the bean menu
like it's impossible to swipe and drag to the end of the menu to select rainbow beans
every time i just end up selecting and grabbing a reg bean
>>
>>30974252
>>30974300
>>30974345

Well, shit. I didn't even know you could get a Cyndaquil legit. Probably gonna use this negro. Thanks!
>>
>>30974351
Try swiping just under the bar itself. It's annoying to get used to, yeah, and you frequently end up picking up a few beans accidentally anyways.
>>30974409
They're Island Scan pokemon, so yeah they can be caught legit, so can be caught in beast balls.
>>
For the sake of Masuda Methoding, are Traditional and Simplified Chinese considered different languages?

Also is there any difference between the red and green evolution/hatching screens?
>>
Was Mew under the truck?
>>
>>30974658
Green's for Alola forms I believe
>>
>>30974165
Golisopod is the broest of the new mons, congrats anon.
>>
>>30974684
The truck was under the truck.
>>
>>30951184
I got this Nihilego: 31/9/4/31/31/31
HP Dark

Should I stop or go for HP Ice?
>>
What is the most broken party you can make ingame using Pokemon only caught on the first island?
>>
>>30975741
>only caught on the first island?

Including the tapu?
>>
>>30975741
Salamence/Magnezone/Toxapex/Hydreigon/Buzzwole/Tapu Koko I guess.
>>
>>30953934
Anyone have any info on this? Serebii says something about a link being available throughout the day, but I can't find it.
>>
>>30975741
Salamence/Hydreigon you can get super early on, but Shelgon is kinda eh and Zweilous is a monster physically, but having 80% accuracy maximum sucks. Salamence becomes a beast at lv50 (endgame) and Hydreigon's stupid/annoying to evolve. 50-55 is endgame, so 64 is too much unless you like grinding which in this game you shouldn't ever do because you level up so fast.

Magneton/Magnezone are both super strong.

the event Munchlax is pretty solid early on. Your starter is of course your starter. Crabrawler is surprisingly good for the first 2.5 islands. He may start being a bit weak when the rest of your team fully evolves.

you get Growlithe/Makuhita/Abra/Machop early enough to use them. They're all great.
>>
>>30976271
>Abra

I got an abra with a good nature right at the start of the game, with an ultraball some NPC gave me because I had like 10 mons caught. Evolved him to Alakazam as soon as he evolved into kadabra. He with a sylveon (also early on) carried my ass for the whole game.
>>
Is there a fucking percentage of S.O.S. mons?

I've been fighting Slowpoke for an hour trying to get a fucking Slowbro.
This is ridiculous and pissing me off.
>>
>>30976685

I was in the same boat. Serebii said the encounter rate was 10% but it sure as hell didn't look like it. Finally got the Slowbro, but after like 40+ Slowpokes later.
>>
>>30976826
I just looked to see what you were talking about.
It also says that Slowpoke during the S.O.S is a 10% chance.
What the fuck is this shit?

When you're running into nothing but Slowpoke, what's the point in also having Slowbro as 10% chance?
This shit needs to be clarified somewhere.
>>
I used a Bug-type move on Kahili's Mandibuzz and it was Super Effective. Are Bug attacks no longer NVE on Flying types?
>>
>>30977156
If it had used Roost already in the turn, then the Mandibuzz effectively lost its Flying-type, leaving it just Dark, which takes hits from Bug-type moves very poorly.
>>
>>30976961
I FINALLY RAN INTO HIM
JESUS CHRIST
I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP
>>
>>30976685
>>30976826
>>30976961
>>30977204

Isn't it faster to just level up a slowpoke?
>>
How do you get the Battle of Alola 50 Bp participation prize
>>
>>30977389
I could have, but it would have been nice just to know what the percentage is.

I mean, if you catch a Bagon early route, it's nice to know the percentage of a Salamence so you don't have to level a mon to 50.
>>
>>30977389

Eh....some people wouldn't want to train it to Level 37 for it. A low level Slowbro is nice to have.
>>
Modest the best nature to go with for this fat bastard?
>>
>>30977519

It's what I went with mine, Modest and EV train it so Special attack is the highest stat.
>>
how exactly does egg farming work in Sun/Moon? ive noticed eggs automatically get transferred to my PC. does this automatically happen when my party is full and an egg would've spawned or something?
>>
>>30977819
same as pokemon. sent to PC unless you have space in your party or you have manual mode enabled, where you choose
>>
>>30977831
cool thanks. wish there was some sort of notification when one gets automatically sent to a PC but thats pretty convenient regardless
>>
Can you reset for different natures on battle bond Greninja? If so whats the best nature for him?
>>
>>30976252
Eventually it'll just show up in-game.
>>
Move Reminder mechanics. If I raise this piece of shit Pikachu to the point it learns Agility, then evolve it to a piece of shit A-Raichu with the move, will the piece of shit be able to remember the move if I get rid of it after the evolution?

I'm only asking because I remember being pleasantly surprised a Pokemon of mine could remember an egg move I had accidentally overwritten.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 392x469px
Any list of changes of wifi battling(hold items, pokemon stats, moves, ect) in Gen 7?

Link please!
>>
>>30978903
Changes from Gen 6 to Gen 7 that is
>>
I got a question about Swap Breeding.

Do I have to take out both parents once I get 30 eggs that aren't shiny, save then put them back in? Or do I just reset?
>>
...can riolu learn vacuum wave and bullet punch right now?

I got one with both from wonder trade and bred two competitive lucarios with each (special and physical), and after checking bulbapedia for other moves it says it can only learn it through breeding with hitmonchan.

Is it hacked?
>>
>>30980042
>Field egg group
You forgetting about Smeargle?
>>
>>30980061
I completely did, thanks for taking that weight off my shoulders, nd letting me know how to get around the current pokemon embargo, at least breeding-wise
>>
>>30980111
I've WT'd quite some breedjects and I don't think I've seen hacked egg moves yet.
Some hacked pokes, yeah, but nobody went through the trouble to cheat in egg moves so far.
Also you still can't get some moves even with Smeargle because the pokes that can have the move aren't in the game.
I'm still mad that Simple Beam Golduck is impossible right now, making getting Galvanize Geodudes an incredible pain in the ass.
And no, banking on Metronome Simple Beam is not a real solution.
>>
>>30978881
No. The move reminder only teaches moves for that current pokemon's stage.

So if you teach it Agility, evolve it, then it forgets Agility, it cannot ever learn it again.

But yes, starting in XY, egg and event moves were saved in 4 special relearn slots so that they could always be taught again.
>>
So I'm playing on Moon in the alternate world all day, and the sun was up the whole time. It hits 11:00 PM and the sun was still up. So, I swap back to the regular world to see if that fixes it, but the sun is still up in normal land.

How the hell do I make the sun go down so I can catch some night-mons? Am I missing something? The sun was up across 15 hours in my game. I swap worlds (which I was led to believe inverts the time) and the sun is still up.
>>
>>30960837
Guzzlord grinding.
>>
Is Endure + Flail a viable combo?
Mostly for Battle Tree.
>>
>>30981009
so you cant do this if you already finished the post-game?
>>
>>30979184
Don't need to take them both out.
General process is: Get your eggs, take the Karp out so you don't get more eggs, hatch eggs, if no shiny save, dump Karp back in and repeat. If shiny. count where it is, reset and swap in what you actually want and go from there.
>>
>>30981027
Certainly not for the Battle Tree.
Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet, Hail/Sandstorm, Poison/Burn, Ghosts, Fighting, Priority, stuff that's faster and stuff that's bulk as fuck will all stop you dead cold.
Even Unburden+Berry sets are gonna get raped by one of these possibilities.
>>
>>30980980
Just play between 6am and 6pm on Moon. Or fuck with your 3DS's clock and eat the time based event penalty (which does not apply to simply Being Day or Being Night)
>>
>>30981079
Yeah I thought stuff like that would screw me over.
I guess I just have to use return as my main normal move.

If I used Flail as a Z move would its power scale like the move normally would?
>>
>>30981119
Serebii says that Z-Flail is just 160BP.
What were you planning on running with Flail anyway? Mega-Pinsir?
>>
>>30981139
I can't do it right now, but I thought maybe a Mega Lopunny would use it well?
I dunno I am not good a this.
>>
>>30981151
Too risky on M-Lop, IMO.
The only time I'd use Flail/Reversal would be on something with Unburden or some weird-ass Substitute or Endure set. Needing to be at 1 HP for maximum power winds up being too gimmicky in the current meta.
With Mega-Bune I'd just go Return/HJK/Ice Punch/Whatever, maybe Fake Out in 4th slot for muh free damage and breaking Sturdy or Sashes.
I mean, Lop can Endure, but it feels like a waste of a slot.

Oh, and you do know that M-Lop is unavailable even when Bank is out, right? No item trading though Bank because lolGF.
>>
I'm doing a low-party run. As in I'm going through Pokemon Black with only 4 Pokemon in my party at any given time. Has anyone done this? I've not heard of anyone doing this.
>>
>>30981195
I am sure the stones will be purchasable from the Battle Tree once the game is updated. Even then if not I'll get an injector to trade me one once the trade ban is lifted.

I thought it would be to risky as well but wasn't sure. Having my entire strategy revolving around staying in 1hp is to hard to manage.
>>
Why the fuck does Chimecho exist? It's meaningless existence still triggers me to this day.
>>
>>30981212
>I am sure the stones will be purchasable from the Battle Tree once the game is updated
In some ways I envy your optimism.

>>30981215
You mean Chingling, right?
>>
File: 1459735667450.png (400KB, 465x886px) Image search: [Google]
1459735667450.png
400KB, 465x886px
Is it possible to soft reset for Island Scan pokemon?
>>
>>30981215
all pokemon have a right to exist. It serves the purpose of being chimecho
>>
>>30981224
It seems more likely that the stones are there ready to be bought, but can't as a ban similar to the trade ban is there. Once updated it would be allowed to be purchased.
I see no reason for them to not make it like that. It would be an easy peasy way of having them in without much work.
>>
>>30981116
I played for several hours between noon and 6PM and it was daylight in the alternate world. I then played for an hour or so between 6PM and 11PM in the alternate world.

It just seems to be stuck in daylight for some reason.
>>
File: ranma_p_chan1.jpg (2MB, 903x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ranma_p_chan1.jpg
2MB, 903x1160px
Luxray or Electivire lads
>>
>>30981234
Why would you soft reset for island scan pokémon when you can just masuda method them?
>>
>>30981269
Vire has a honest to god movepool.
>>
>>30981286

Because I just started a new playthrough and I want a female Chikorita as my starter replacement.
>>
>>30981215
Every gen has to have a few token unsalvageable shitmons. Said mons getting babies is unforgivable though.
>>
>>30981302
Oh sorry. Yeah of course you can, just save before using the scan. That will probably take a while. Need a Calm/Bold/Modest Abra?
>>
Can a Pokemon get two egg moves from the same parent?
>>
>>30981334
Of course it can.
How else are you supposed to breed for more than 2 moves?
>>
If I delete my save file, will the gift and event mons be permanently deleted as well or can I still reclaim them in a new save?
>>
>>30981328

Lol shit I actually got a female on the very first encounter.

>Jolly nature
Not ideal but not awful either. I can make it work since I use this thing more for dual screens anyways.
>>
>>30981354

You have to re-download or re-scan them. You won't be able to get the pokeballwaifu until you become champ again though.
>>
>>30981354
The wondercards are tied to your save. You would have to redownload the events for them.

Say you deleted your save after the Munchlax event ends and restart, then you cannot get it anymore.
>>
>>30981370
So if I delete XY/ORAS save file, they'll be gone forever because the codes have expired?
>>
File: Meganium no moves.png (41KB, 1528x270px) Image search: [Google]
Meganium no moves.png
41KB, 1528x270px
>>30981355
y-yeah have fun mate
>>
>>30981392
Yes
>>
>>30981399

>Z-moves

I have yet to use a single Z-move or Mega Evolution and I never will either.
>>
How long will it take me to breed for a hidden ability if the parent doesn't have one?
>>
File: Meganium actual no moves.png (57KB, 1526x380px) Image search: [Google]
Meganium actual no moves.png
57KB, 1526x380px
>>30981445
It's just to show how limited its movepool is. Also, that was Bayleef, Meganium actually gets EQ and Dragon Tail (lmao).
>>
>>30951184
How long until complete eeveelutions?
>>
>>30981455

You have a 0% chance or HA if no parent has one. It will never ever happen, you need to capture HA first and even after that it's only like 50-60% chance of getting it passed by breeding.
>>
>>30981469
Never because they won't stop adding new type :^)
>>
>>30981455
Forever as there's no chance for that to happen. If you want to breed a HA mon at least one of the parent must have their HA (do note males won't work if the species is different).
>>
>>30981469
The same day we'll get a dark-type gym leader
>>
>>30981455
HA Genderless + Ditto
HA Male + Ditto
HA Female + Ditto
HA Female + Male

These are the only ways to get hidden abilities through breeding. Anything else will never produce hidden abilities.
>>
>>30981498
>Nanu
>>
>>30981520
>gym leader
>>
>>30981471
>>30981490
Shit, now I actually have to go fishing for HA mons on the gts or spend hours chaining for one
>>
>>30981490
>>30981513
Fuck this guy is right, males only work with Ditto.
>>
>>30981541
>spend hours chaining for one
you literally just need a Decidueye and a Sylveon with Skill Swap
>>
Does Kiawe have a specific trigger to appear at the mega mart? I got him to appear on my last playthrough just fine but he refuses to appear on this one and he has the last intro style I need.
>>
>>30981655
He doesn't appear at the Mega Mart you stupid nigger, you have to talk with him in his house in Paniola first.
>>
>>30981691

I checked his house, he wasn't there.
>>
>>30981766
He only appears at night.
>>
File: 1470411422547.png (224KB, 646x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470411422547.png
224KB, 646x515px
I was breeding and when I go to check my box I suddently had 16 boxes instead of 8. Is there a requirement of eggs hatched in order to unlock this? is there anything else unlocked via hatching? I swear I only had 8 boxes before since I assigned each and every one of them a name and used them individually.
>>
>>30981797

Thanks anon, last style obtained.
>>
>>30981947
You need a poke in every box to expand the total amount.
Do it again for another increase.
>>
>>30981997
what's the max amount of boxes you can get?
>>
>>30982027
32, I think.
>>
>>30981997
oh, that makes sense, thanks anon.
>>
>>30952267
You don't.
>>
I wish a wifi connection wasn't necessary to get important stuff in these video games

I didn't play Pokemon Black until I found it in a library, but I'm sad because now I can never get Victini because of some artificial wifi barrier
>>
I heard that some of the UBs have weirdly high catch rates (in relation to their status as "legendary"). Which one are these so I don't have to use a beast ball on them?
>>
>>30982754
Pheromosa and Kartana
>>
>>30982785
Many thanks
>>
>>30977901
Yes, you can reset for natures. Timid works because it already hits like a truck with base 150 Sp.Atk
>>
File: growlithe.jpg (15KB, 186x282px) Image search: [Google]
growlithe.jpg
15KB, 186x282px
So, what do z-moves actually do? I don't mean like normal moves becoming the z-moves of their type, but shit like z-splash, z-hypnosis, z-howl etc.
>>
>>30983209
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/zmoves.shtml
>>
>>30983253
Z-Belly Drum restores HP; does that happen before or after the HP gets cut in half?
>>
>>30983365
Before, so you'll always be at exactly half afterwards.
>>
does anyone feel that there are too many wrinkles to battling now? I guess its the fate of any sequential series, but there's too many options, not in terms of pokemon, which should always increase in number, but in terms of mechanics. It's like in Yugioh where synchro summons were introduced to all hype to add new wrinkles but then there were XYZ monsters quickly after and it adds anothe wrinkle but it feels like the old one. Maybe if there were another generation where mega evolutions were still the toppest wrinkle it woulnd't feel this way.
>>
>>30978881
Man, that's bullshit. It's like Game Freak won't ever get simple shit together. If the Pokemon ever learned a move, how hard is it to make sure it permanently has the move? Especially if they can do it with egg moves. I might as well just evolve the bastard now
>>
>>30983575
That's a very weird way to put it, but I agree. I like both the idea of Z-moves and megas on principle, but they should've paced them better. Getting Z-moves right after makes me feel like gen 8 will introduce a new fancy item that will mess up battling even further.
>>
>>30983253
Shit, thats hilarious.
>z-geomancy
What were they even thinking?
Thanks anon.
>>
>>30983917
they're tired of Ubers being a shithole, so they're buffing everything to hell and back to get them banned to AG with megafug
>>
>>30983575
>>30983665
I think the biggest problem is we get 1 'balance patch' every couple of years when a new game comes out. Hopefully Megas was the furtherest they go with OMG POWERLEVEL OVER 9K types of shit.
>>
How do I EV train in Polego?
I have two Pokémon on Isle Evelup but I can't choose the EV, put beans in the island, or anything.
>>
>>30983665
I think gen 5 did a very good job of balancing by introducing hidden abilities. the gen 5 mons were more purpose built to fill specific niches, and Hidden abilities to allow older mons to specialize further, and it felt like an organic way to deepen the formula by building on Abilities, an new wrinkle added 2 gens ago
>>
>>30984232
Click the sign, choose the Pokemon, and Mohn will ask what you want to EV train. Remember, rank 1 of Isle Evelup gives 1 EV per session, rank 2 gives 2, and rank 3 gives 4. So get it up to rank 3 immediately unless you want to wait literal days before getting a stat to 252.
>>
>>30984467
I figured out what went wrong. You can't just switch out pokemon. You need to take back a pokemon, exit the PC box screen, then open it again to add them.
>>
I'm just learning about EVs and IVs. Are status moves affected at all my Special Attack?
What if I use Sleep Talk to do a move like Liquidation? Does that just check my attack since Liquidation is physical, even though I used the move via a status move?
>>
>>30984634
Yes it would go though your attack since in the end you're using a physical move. Status moves that result in damage will either have a fixed amount of damage dealt or transform/connect into another move which is either special or physical.
>>
Can a Ko'd Synchronize Mon in the front still make wild Pokemon the same nature? Does this apply to SOS Pokemon as well?
>>
What is the route that's always raining in SM? For evolving Goomy
>>
>>30984779
Outside of Po town
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.