[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You have to create a Trial related to the following types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3211.png (118KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3211.png
118KB, 500x402px
>Psychic
>Steel
>Bug
>Poison
>Flying
>Fairy

You should also add a Totem Pokémon
>>
>>30949937
>Psychic
>Totem Oranguru
>Has Hidden Ability
>Immediately summons some viable ally that can use Shell Smash
>That Pokemon has a White Herb
>Oranguru has a White Herb
Turn One:
>Ally-Shell Smash
>Ally uses White Herb
>Oranguru's Symbiosis activates
>Passes White Herb to Ally
>Oranguru uses Instruct
>Ally uses Shell Smash again
>Ally uses White Herb
Turn Two:
>Oranguru uses Psych Up
Turn Three:
>Oranguru uses Stored Power
>>
File: 300px-YGlitch250_encounter_2.png (92KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
300px-YGlitch250_encounter_2.png
92KB, 300x269px
>>30949937
Bug: You have to fight glitches without corrupting your file. Totem: ゥ/ 4ァ 4,
>>
File: Hold the fuck up.png (456KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Hold the fuck up.png
456KB, 1100x1142px
>>30949937
>No ice
>>
Poison: It happens in a polluted beach. Out of battle poison damage comes back and poison spikes are settled on the ground by default.

Totem: Toxapex
>>
>>30950257
the ice trial is effectively Lanakila
>>
>>30949937
>psychic
>totem golisopod
>summons wimpod
Trial:
>you've gotta defeat 3 wimpod before their ability activates
>if you don't, the trial captian yells at you
>the trial captian is Guzma
>>
>>30950316
please tell me there's hidden items there, and that you can find daily black sludge?
>>
>>30949937
>Steel
-Takes place in some kind of factory overrun with vines and shit
-Have to fashion a key by getting a mold, a block of iron and getting to a special vat
-Totem Ferroseed is in the big locked room
>>
File: IMG_3210.gif (2MB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3210.gif
2MB, 500x290px
Fairy Trial:

The trial is a Pokémon Contest

>You have to enter three Pokémon
>>Each time you win a competition, you get attacked by the loser Pokémon.
>>All fights are going to be a 1 on 1
>First Pokémon will participate in a dress up contest with things you find in a room in less than 30 seconds.
>Second Pokémon will participate in a dancing competition like the ones from Sinnoh.
>Third Pokémon will participate in the usual round where they showcase their moves to impress the judges (in this case, Mina and two other random judges)
>>Totem Pokémon appears and challenges you to a fight to see which Pokémon is the most beauty and deserving of the Fairy crystal
>>
File: tumblr_nfwb9aq6rY1sfjwhdo1_400.jpg (6KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfwb9aq6rY1sfjwhdo1_400.jpg
6KB, 282x282px
Ice: All you pokemon are frozen in the beginning of the trial, is hailing and you cant defrost your team with items.

Totem: A-Sandlash
>>
>>30950344
>buges
>physic trial
>>
>>30949937
>>30950257
Shit, I knew I was forgetting one type.
>>
>Flying
The trial works like ORAS soaring but you're on your ride Charizard, and the goal is to find one of each of the Oricorio flowers growing in a coastal area. Once you get all yellow, pink, red and purple nectar, Totem Oricorio challenges you.
Based on version, the totem is either Pom-Pom (sun) or Sensu (moon) and they can summon the other 2 based on type effectiveness (for example, if you have a steel type out, they would summon Baile Oricorio).
Totem Oricorio knows Revelation Dance, Feather Dance, Roost, and Air Slash. All summoned Oricorio also know those moves.
>Totem Oricorio's Dancer activated!
>>
File: 12.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
Flying: Tail wind is setted up for the trial mons. You are attacked by 4 oricorios at time and they steal your trial charm, you count with a ride-fearrow to glide, chase them and find out wich one took your charm, you battle them in the 4 highest point of the island, a mountain, a skyscraper, a transmicion tower and a tree, the last one is the one who took your charm
>>
>>30951012
You should have them do double battles instead so they can spam 4 Revelation Dances in one turn
>>
>psychic

I'm thinking of a number.
>5
Damn, you're good. Here's a totem Kadabra.
>>
>>30950128
Minior just got fucking terrifying
>>
>Bug
>totem Scolipede because fuck you
>has Speed Boost, Swords Dance, and Iron Defense
>opens with ID, then SD, then Baton passes rather than calling support
>support pokemon calls Scolipede back

>Trial is a puzzle
>Scolipede's prey (Grubbin, for the sake of example) are found in the area, but run when approached, like wimpod
>you have to move stones and such to block off paths and funnel them to a central area
>after gathering 3 or so, Scolipede is lured out
>>
I think a neat trial for Mina would be to guess her scribble drawings + then fight what it really is.

So she does a blind contour drawing (i.e. She draws a Pokémon without looking at the paper) of Ribombee and then you guess, if you got it right you fight it. If you guess wrong she takes offense and makes it easier by looking while drawing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.