[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you other breedfags deal with being unable to inject?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9562.png (374KB, 557x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9562.png
374KB, 557x515px
How do you other breedfags deal with being unable to inject? I just want to battle already, but my DS is up to date with its firmware.
>>
breeding isnt hard and doesnt really take that long. if im honest, youll probably be wasting more time finding someone to inject for you as opposed to just breeding yourself.
if you need help starting, i can get you a destiny knot. also sos chaining ditto to get 4IV dittos is pretty neat as well
>>
>>30949597

All of this. Don't care if people inject but I never will understand why people act as if breeding a pokemon takes days of Tauros Simulator.
>>
>>30949338
I think breeding is fun.
>>
I just want a Zangoose.
>>
>>30949597
>>30949690
It's less that and more that I just grew sick of it since I played bike simulator for all of XY and most of ORAS. And while breeding is technically even faster now, it requires you to pay more attention, since you have to hold B to go fast on Tauros, and I can't just put up the Super Training screen to see how many eggs I have anymore. I already have a destiny knot, but thanks.
>>
>>30949735
I agree, its relaxing.

Plus if all some people care about is battling, why not just play Showdown?
>>
>>30950025
Exactly. If all you want to do is battle with no effort mons, there's a lot easier ways to do it than injecting.
>>
>>30950506
>>30950025
Battle Spot feels more fun
>>
I find it relaxing. So I don't have a problem doing it. Plus I like to help out /vp/ with giveaways. Everyone wins.
>>
>>30949338
I don't really care because I'm a massive Karenfag. I breed because I find it infinitely more satisfying to battle with mons I made from scratch rather than soulless injections.
>>
>>30949338
Why japan hates Zinnia? she has next to none fanart and just ONE doujin!
>https://exhentai.org/g/988049/0cb3406418/
>>
I liked hunting Pokemon in DexNav until I got the right nature and 5 IVs more than breeding. I think breeding is a dumb mechanic in general, to be honest. It makes no narrative sense. Most Pokemon have more sentience than animals, they wouldn't fuck just because they're locked in with another Pokemon.
>>
>tfw to intelligent, atheistic, nihilistic, and apathetic to breed

Why must my higher state of consciousness, that is correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to feel more pain than the average person while I perform egg hatching?

Why must my beliefs in atheism and nihilism, that are both correlative to my higher level of intelligence, cause me to be too apathetic to breed?

*sigh*

Why couldn't I have just been born stupid and american like all of you dumb NEETs?
>>
>>30949338
My 3DS is hacked, but I still choose to breed because >>30949735.
>>
>>30950025
The actual games have the full animations and effects.
>>
File: prepare your anus.png (259KB, 740x399px) Image search: [Google]
prepare your anus.png
259KB, 740x399px
>>30950947
>implying it's voluntary
>>
>>30950947
>they wouldn't fuck just because they're locked in with another Pokemon.
They would if you locked it with a ditto who can hit all the pokemon's fetishes
>>
>>30949860
>I can't just put up the Super Training screen to see how many eggs I have anymore
Holy shit, this. Between O-Powers being kill and losing the PSS and Super Training screens, I fucking hate Rotomdex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.