[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stick to your bros. fuck the smogonfags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (425KB, 500x3344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425KB, 500x3344px
stick to your bros. fuck the smogonfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 504x504px
>>
>le OP's autistic image

A B I L I T Y C A P S U L E
>>
>>30947882
>Smogon sucks because they banned my favourite Pokémon in competitive tournaments
Join us next week, folks, where OP complains that he's not allowed to use his favourite custom-made sword in a boxing competition.
>>
>>30948213
Smogon doesn't decide tiers based on opinion, it decides them based on actual usage. If a Pokémon isn't good, less people will use it, meaning it will be in a lower tier.
>>
I've never stuck around these threads long enough to see if they get deleted, but do the mods allow these? Is it just a bad meme at this point?
>>
Why not use an ability capsule?
>>
>>30949265
>drugging your senpai to please others
Fuck you
>>
>>30949339
I gotta say, Smogon's usage based tiers are stupid. The usage only goes for OU, Ubers percentage does not matter at all. It just promotes the idea that some pokemon are worthless, when most have some sort of niche. Example: Let's Say Pokemon X is doing great in UU. It gets used a lot and is considered a main staple of the tier. Next gen it gets a new move or whatever, it get sent to OU or maybe Borderline (Which is another stupid thing). And now it gets basically no play because it is outclassed by the top tier OU Pokemon, but it is considered broken for UU. But no matter how often Garchomp is used, it will never get sent to Ubers. You feel me?
>>
>>30947882
Roleplaying to Pokemon is the most autistic thing you could do
>>
>>30949838
That's because it's easy to tell what should be banned from OU manually. Any box legendary can go straight into Ubers unless notably bad, and any weak legendary or ordinary Pokémon is fine in OU except for a very small number of OP mons. This is very different from UU, where there's a whole load of Pokémon that would need to be judged if they didn't do it programmatically.

Also, you've got it wrong: a Pokémon only moves from UU to OU if it's being used in OU, regardless of how popular it is in UU.
>>
>>30949265
He doesn't even need to because Sand Veil was never banned in Gen 6
>>
File: 1482323919897.jpg (1MB, 800x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1482323919897.jpg
1MB, 800x7000px
>>
>>30948213
Kyurem has a horrible movepool and bad typing.
>>
File: 1481573017476.png (74KB, 506x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481573017476.png
74KB, 506x513px
>>30947882
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using your bros but you are doing yourself, AND your favorite Pokemon a disservice by not using them to the best of their abilities. I don't give a shit if your favorite Pokemon is Butterfree, but if you aren't using a Modest nature Butterfree with Tinted Lens and maxed EVs then you're still a fucking idiot
>>
>>30950396
Remove the last two panels.
>>
>>30949339
>>30949838
>>30950166

If Smogon implemented a VERY restrictive and literal set of guidelines that set up tiers and move the top 5 to the tier above and the bottom 5 down, by usage. Something to that effect, do you think it would eventually stabilize into something worthwhile? And do you think people would still bitch all the time?

Maybe something a little more complicated, to prevent moving things when things are stable, or to allow the size of tiers to change or new tiers to appear to be coalesced.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.