[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which will it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Necrozma.png (1MB, 2416x984px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma.png
1MB, 2416x984px
Which will it be?
>>
I don't know
>>
File: necrozuma face.jpg (162KB, 806x536px) Image search: [Google]
necrozuma face.jpg
162KB, 806x536px
also, the orange triangles are eyebrows
>>
It won't be a dragon. Screencap this.
>>
>>30946763
Idk, man, this thing really looks like one of the developers kids urged daddy to include their "super ultra badass strongest" pokemon they drew
>>
>giving the 3rd legendary an alt form

when will this meme end?
>>
>>30946890

Can you not see the teal/cyan triangle in the middle of the orange and red ones clearly forming an eye?
>>
File: Czmo7CKUoAANo-2.jpg (121KB, 751x818px) Image search: [Google]
Czmo7CKUoAANo-2.jpg
121KB, 751x818px
During the fight with Lusamine, she shares some patterns and colors as Necrozma. Black theme, speckled shapes, colors.
>>
>>30946763
why does this thing only have 600 BST when literally every other box legendary (including 3rd version legendaries) has 680 BST (except for kyurem)

seems weird for this one to have way lower stats compared to every other box/3rd version legendary
>>
>>30947763
Because it's not Necrozma at full power.
>>
>>30947763
Because it's the next Zygarde.
>>
>>30946927
here's your (you)
>>
>>30947550
o shit
>>
>>30946890
What the fuck is this? Clearly the green ones are the nose, the blue are their mouth and the orange triangles are the eyes.
>>
>>30946763
if we go with theory of the dragon head
is necrozma trying to mimic or is similar to the tapus?
because I remember one of the books of the library in the game mentions how tapus made thier shells hard and sturdy by harnessing the power of nature and I suppose that necrozma was doing the same but in a more literal way by sleeping underground until it was awoken
maybe it's a hint that it's some kind of UB version of the tapus?

my hypothesis is that it was a guardian for the ultraspace but it was heavyly damaged and thrown out of the ultra space by something and was trying to recover underground since then and it's awakening was because of the tearings between the pokemon world and the ultra space but sadly it was not able to fully recover when awoken and it also forgot who it was in procces of recovery hence the headache animation
>>
>>30947550
I thought those were supposed to be Z Crystals
>>
Pretty sure its going to fuse with Nihilego or some shit, they both have the same star symbol, and during the fight in Hyper Space, the fused Nihilego has similar patterns in its tentacles to the ones on Necrozma's face.
Might also fuse with Solgaleo/Lunala since it's the Kyurem of this gen apparently
>>
>>30948501
I like you.
>>
Isn't Necrozma just a dead cosmog?
>>
>>30949039
I'm also fairly certain Riddler hinted at a connection between the two when they datamined the demo and we found the dex sprites.
>>
It could be that Necrozma is a Cosmog/Cosmoem that has fused with a Nihilego. Thus the headaches it suffers are its latent overwhelming it.
>>
>>30949546
latent powers I mean...
>>
>>30949450
>Necrozma is just a Cosmoem Dark-Digivolving to a dead star form
I like the idea
>>
>>30949534
>Riddler said that the Aristotle bust was supposed to be Nihilego's role in the story
>he kept it separate from Nihilego in his leaks by a dotted line despite this, as if it were a different form
>hinted at some connection between it and Necrozma
>mentioned stuff about Necrozma being sealed away prior to the game's release, when all we knew anything about it
Riddler still knows a lot. I'm betting we'll get Nihilego's alternate form in Prism or whatever the next game is.
>>
File: Garnet_(Distance_Model).png (20KB, 150x344px) Image search: [Google]
Garnet_(Distance_Model).png
20KB, 150x344px
what if the necrozma we know is a fusion of Nihilego and the original necrozma which we don't have seen yet
>>
>>30948705
Some supposed leaker said that Necrozma is the source of the Z-Crystals.
>>
Where can I see the full Riddler leak?
>>
This is dumb, but I might as well say it anyway. What if Necrozma is a Z-crystal, or if he's the creator of the z-crystals. I mean where do Z-Crystals even come from anyway?
>>
>>30949664
>Necrozma gets a forme reveal in the new game
>It ends up being space rock (dragon?) waifubait creature
>>
>>30947550
>inb4 Necrozma is the real Mohn
>>
It'll be Dark Psychic and it will be a fourth evolution.
>>
>>30949835
I would guess so since it's upper legs are basically Z-crystals. They're even flat on one side and everything
>>
File: scorp.jpg (24KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
scorp.jpg
24KB, 550x650px
>>
>>30946890

You think it has something to do with Zygarde?
>>
>>30946763
Hopefully neither
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.