[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the punk girl model just the team skull model without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: VSPunk_Girl_SM.png (22KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSPunk_Girl_SM.png
22KB, 400x240px
Why is the punk girl model just the team skull model without the logo? It's lazy as fuck.
>>
It's because Punks are Former Team Skull members who learned that their gang was lame and just up and left.
>>
Teams skull grunt is the uink with the logo, anon
>>
>>30944559

This

There's a Punk Girl in Mallow's family resturaunt postgame, and she says a former Team Skull Grunt and that Mallow got her a job there because she had nowhere else to go
>>
>>30944603
That event made me so proud.

Working hard to better herself after getting out of a gang situation.
Good for her following her dreams.
>>
She's still the cutest NPC so I'm fine with. I like to think they're just Team Skull wannabes who weren't accepted. It makes sense when you consider that Skull grunts have to buy their own outfit. Anyway I'm more disappointed that the female Golfer is just the Beauty with a golf clubs while males golfers got a whole new model.
>>
>>30944653
too bad no one here can relate
>>
>>30944537
>>30944537
Boy you're fucking dense.
>>
>>30944658
There's Kahili, so the entire golfer situation is fine.
>>
>>30944690
>tfw have a job and live by myself in an apartment
does that count?
>>
>>30944537
Because my dick
>>
>>30944690
Yeah pretty sure most people here haven't been in a gang, thankfully.
>>
I liked to think the opposite, that Guzma just randomly recruited a bunch of punk boys and girls for Lusamine's purposes
>>
I need some Punk Girl art. Is there any at all?
>>
>>30944658
>>30944823
This makes sense to me. I was thinking it sort of ruined the whole reformed situation at the end but this helps a bit
>>
>>30944537
To be honest, i thought this was what happened to the skull grunts after skull disbanded
>>
>>30944603
Mallow is truly best girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.