[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING POKÉMON RIGHT NOW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: gun.png (242KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
242KB, 585x400px
WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING POKÉMON RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>30942184
But it's tea time.
>>
>>30942184
Because I'm not autistic enough to try making a team for Battle Tree and shiny hunting is boring.
>>
>>30942184
because i don't have a console
>>
>>30942184
My original 3DS' battery keeps shitting himself in a matter of one hour or less, with low volume and screen brightness.
I should buy a 2DS.
>>
>>30942184
Because SM are fucking boring after you completed the dex and if you are not interested in Pokemon battles.

I just play Pokemon for exploring and the lore, but it seems it will never reach gen 2-4 levels ever again. I honestly don't know why i still buy the new games.

I will play Zelda Twilight Princess now, at least that one is fun.
>>
>>30942727
>I just play Pokemon for exploring and the lore, but it seems it will never reach gen 2
Gen 2 lore was shit though.
>>
Because I spent seven fucking hours trying to get a Destiny knot through pickup.

I'm convinced its a myth.
>>
>>30942779
>japanese beasts that live in mysterious towers
>3 dead pokemon that got revived and turned into legendary pokemon
>creepy "dragon" living on the bottom of a cave
>magnificent rainbow birb on top of the highest tower
>UNOWNs and creepy radio waves
>no explanation whatsoever
>no NPCs telling you where to find anything
>no internet

GS was the fucking peak of exploration and lore in Pokemon, especially when you were a kid

I just want to get that feeling back but it doesn't work no matter what i do. Getting older fucking sucks
>>
>>30942860
Got it after 2 hours of farming wild Pokemon at Poni Island with my level 70 Hydreigon and 5 Lillipup. Good luck.
>>
Because Prism hasn't leaked yet
>>
>>30942870
>ywn discover how to catch Ho-Oh in Crystal again
>ywn solve the unknown puzzles for the first time, and decipher what HMs the text tells you to do
>ywn figure out how to get Umbreon and Espeon for the first time
>ywn evolve a pokemon into something you have never seen before.

Internet ruined pokemon
>>
>>30943045
Yes and no.
Imagine playing SM without knowing anything about it. It still wouldn't be the same because its too linear, too much handholding and too many cutscenes. There is nothing to explore, no legendaries to find. The Tapu puzzles are a fucking joke and the UBs are postgame story relevant. They completely fucked it up. They don't even have overworld sprites (technically they have, but we are talking about 2016 GF here).

This could have easily be avoided if they just put some more BIG dungeons in the game where you find one of each UB at the end.

Also, i am still fucking pissed that Guzzlord was a random encounter even though i was thought it would be in the overworld in the same spot as Zygarde was.
>>
File: 1482291439979.jpg (62KB, 355x492px) Image search: [Google]
1482291439979.jpg
62KB, 355x492px
I am
I'm wonder trading
And I just got a Alakazam!
>>
Because everything postgame is fucking grind city.
>>
>>30943287
Even though I really liked SM I have to agree with you

There should've been more focus on the UBs and Tapus in general (Koko is the only one that's relevant in the main story, the other three are completely post game)

I liked Lillie and her backstory, but she had a bit too much screentime/cutscenes and there should've been more focus on other characters like Gladion, Guzma, and other things such as UBs, and Tapus, etc
>>
File: 1480526189528.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1480526189528.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>tfw I spend more time posting on 4chan than I do playing Pokemon
>>
>>30942184
Ì am though
>>
File: v video games.gif (29KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
v video games.gif
29KB, 468x60px
>>30944448
Literally me.
>>
>>30942184
I am doing battle royale online, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30942184
I don't know what game to play anymore. I've played all of the main series until black 2 (don't have a 3ds) and want something different for a change
>>
>>30942611
>>30942727
These. I'm not about to do competitive shit or breed 20 eggs to get told my favorite Pokemon are shit. Fuck that noise I just wanted some lore, exploration, and catching.
>>
>>30942184
I'm doing the battle tree right now OP, don't shoot me
>>
>>30942184
Don't really feel like it right now
>>
I'm going to do a HG run, but I can't decide what starter to use. Any starter gen 1-4 is on the table.
>>
>>30942184
My 3ds is in my coat pocket but I'm at work.
>>
>>30942184
Because i'm fapping to it right now
>>
>>30942184
Because Nintendo is a xenophobic piece of shit company and I can no longer conscionably support them in any way.
>>
>>30942184
15 boxes of eggs and no shiny.
>>
Shit game
>>
>>30942184
A bunch of friends wanted a vanilla~ish firered romhack so i'm finishing one for them now. Was time well spent.
>>
>>30942184
I'm currently packing up, But I AM playing showdown anon-sama
>>
I'm making a qr code for injection as we speak, though.

I want to run a Pyukumuku but I REALLY don't want to try SOS chaining one of these bastards.
>>
File: scrollingalain.jpg (128KB, 728x542px) Image search: [Google]
scrollingalain.jpg
128KB, 728x542px
I don't own a 3DS
>>
But I am, currently on Platinum.

About to face Giratina, can I catch him now with an Ultra ball, or is it a scripted battle and the catching comes in postgame?
>>
>>30946575
Either. Post game is for easier SR or something.
>>
>>30946624
SR?
>>
I just finished the Explorers of Sky story.
I didn't need all these feels for tonight. Fuck.
>>
File: orangurudream.png (234KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
orangurudream.png
234KB, 530x530px
I've actually put in a little over 100 hours into SuMo since release. I just did a Wifi trade for a 5 IV Oranguru which will be the father of the VGC Oranguru I'm currently testing on Showdown.
>>
>>30942184
There;s like zero S M postgame and most of my favorites arent even there
>>
Because I beat the main story and have lost the drive to do any post game because my life revolves around rotting, drinking and going to work.
>>
>>30946966
shh, it'll be okay anon... let the emotions flow
>>
>>30947290
fuck man
atleast it turned out okay in the very end
>>
>>30942184
Sun and Moon doesn't have much to do except the battle tree. I beat the 20 in a row right, and beat the super singles in alpha sapphire.
I'm done with the game.
>>
>>30946624
Ended up using my Master Ball on it after having it kill itself with Struggle two times in a row and reading that it has the lowest catch rate in the game.

Oh well. How is it, by the way? Competent for single player?
>>
Because I'm playing better games right now
>>
>>30942184
I'm playing showdown
>>
File: 1327778855505.jpg (206KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1327778855505.jpg
206KB, 700x700px
>>30942184
b-but I am...!
>>
Because I'm taking a break.
>>
>>30942184
Because I can't get a Mawile yet.
I refuse to play my copy of moon until they become transferable and can beg an egg off someone.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.