[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of them are the best known?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Photo.jpg (386KB, 1203x752px) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
386KB, 1203x752px
>>
I don't know who the ones are the right are so I'll say SM.
>>
>>30942224
The normie thrash. The girl is not half bad though
>>
>>30942154
>Sun
>Chicken
>literally who
>rejected Nate design
>>
>>30942154
Gamefreak back at it with the fucking capris on every male character.
>>
>>30942154
left. but the ones on the right are way more attractive
>>
>>30942154
>asking who is more recognizable
>uses shit fanart for the Go characters
I don't think there's official art for them, but surely there was something better than that?
>>
>>30942154
Who are the people on the right?
>>
>>30942224
>>30942243
>>30942387
Assmad /r9k/ losers detected. How does it feel to know that GF is a normie franchise and will never pander to autistic, misogynistic weaboos such as yourself? Everyone knows who they since hundreds of millions of people downloaded Pokémon GO. But stay mad, cucks.
>>
>>30942442
>"I don't know who the ones on the right are"
>This makes you go on a slobbering rant

It seems like you are the assblasted one here and from the way you type I'm sure you are more misogynistic than I.
>>
>>30942442
Is that what they're from? I genuinely thought they were from Co-master or something.
>>
>>30942154
These are the default designs for Gordon and Goldie? Wow.
>>
>>30942442
It's amazing what triggers you crossboardering shitposters.
>>
>>30942598
Those are their names?
>>
>>30942154
I bet the normies who only play Pokemon Go would not even be able to recognize the Go protags themselves.
>>
>>30942243
>normie thrash
Quit thinking you're part of some sooper secret cub faggot.
>>
>>30942811
according to autists, yes
>>
>>30942515
>Knows Co-masters exists
>Doesn't know POGO
Don't lie on the internet, anon. It's calmed down a lot, but a few months back, POGO was literally everywhere. Fanarts, doujins, every fucking where. You MUST have known them.
>>
>>30943672
The only thing I ever saw of GO was the screen with the Pokemon on it. I didn't know there were even characters in it.
>>
>>30943753
We have a fucking GO general here.
>>
It took me a bit to realise who the qts on the right were, but I would say they would be since normies. [spoilers]I still play Go every once in a while, so I am too a normie[/spoiler]
>>
ITT: /vp/ tries its hardest to pretend they don't know anything about Go
>>
>>30943781
Do you really think everyone here clicks on all of the threads? I come here to talk about lore and cute Pokemon designs I like.
>>
>>30942154
The Go nu-male belongs in >>>/trash/
It's like a gayer Nate.
>>
those GO characters arent real, right? i thought the only officials are willow and the 3 team leaders...
>>
>>30942811
No. Just thought of a random male and female name that started with Go.
>>
File: upset.jpg (89KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
89KB, 500x395px
>>30943791
Nobody is trying hard though, you guys are just the ones being mad at people that are uninterested/ignorant about it.
>>
>>30943862
They have about the same level of customization as male protags. About 5 pieces of each apparel
>>
>>30943672
I know what GO is but the only characters I know are the leaders and the professor. I was under the impression the MC was custom. Sorry for being more interested in a board game than "tap to win" though, I guess?
>>
>>30943791
I literally don't. Never got interested on it because I don't care about immersive videogames in general and because I don't have any kind of android device to use, and playing the game through an emulator would kill its whole point.
>>
>>30943862
They think that being stupid is somehow being "cool".
If they don't know what POGO characters look like, then they are actually stupider than fucking apes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.