[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did BW just make post game content canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Did BW just make post game content canon?
>>
>>30941929
I'll bite. Why would post-game content ever not be canon?
>>
What the fuck is that supposed to mean
>>
>>30941968
Supposedly he's the lone rocket in kanto from GSC, purely based on how he talks.
>>
>>30941960
Dunno, some retards insist that post game content should never be considered canon until someone specifically mentions it.

>>30941968
That's a team rocket grunt from HGSS who is forced to leave to Unova after Team Rocket is disbanded for good by Gold. While Gold was in Kanto. The post game. So fuckers won't be able to claim that Gold's cant journey is non-canon anymore
>>
>>30941981
>purely based on how he talks
No...based on the fact that he mentions being part of team rocket and is the one Team Rocket member who has EVER spoken that way.
>>
>>30941929
BW2 and ORAS did to an extent too

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Resort#Grunt_couple

https://youtube.com/watch?v=75Id1JyC38M
>>
>>30942042
I like how you just had to reword exactly what I said.

Calm your autism.
>>
>>30942029
That's kind of how canonicity works anon.
Unless you want to suggest Wally hasn't aged a day in roughly 10-15 years.
>>
>>30941960
Why does BW have a postgame then, even though it's directly stated in B2W2 that Hilbert fucked off immediately after beating N? Because postgame is pretty much never canon. Any game that has a sequel or is referenced in future games is enough to prove this.
>>
>>30942042
It's the Bye-Bye a go go grunt that stole the power plant shit and dumped it in cerulean gym

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w4WTtTDi_aI
>>
>>30941929
That guy is canonically the same Team Rocket grunt from before.
That doesn't mean that the protagonist canonically talked to him.
>>
>>30942067
>Aqua grunt has very dark skin in BW2
>>>>>before ORAS redesign
>>
>>30941929
There are people who think Kanto in Johto was postgame????

lol wtf
>>
>>30942141
oh boy here we go again

Gold was the reason he had to leave Kanto after Team Rocket was disbanded, end of discussion.
>>
>>30942111
Source?
>>
>>30942182
It is after a credits roll anon.
>>
File: 1482242374417.png (87KB, 188x274px) Image search: [Google]
1482242374417.png
87KB, 188x274px
>>30942277
You get credits after beating Red, which you can't do until you beat all of Kanto. : )

BTFO BTFO BTFOOOOOO
>>
>>30942068
No, you forgot to mention the fact that it's also because he mentions being part of team Rocket. What you said implies he's just a random guy from the first game with a weird accent rather than an actual grunt.
>>
It's canon if the games specifically make it canon by referencing the event in a future game
It's not canon if the games specifically make it not canon by having contradictions
Any other case is up to interpretation just like which starter you picked
>>
>>30942144
it all comes together :^)
>>
>>30942257
Pretty much the fact that every Unovan legendary (Sans the other dragon and the genies for some reason) is still around in BW2.
>>
>>30942684
I think no genies imply Hilbert caught em all.
>>
>>30942684
what a piece of shit of source
>>
>>30942098
I put that more under laziness of developers

PWT is canon, and that means both Red and Blue are at least 17, yet don't look a day older then when they started their journey.
>>
>>30942348
Only the first credit roll is an indicator.
Subsequent ones don't matter.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.