[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that a lot of people are critical of Pokemon Sun/Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: poke-pelago-pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poke-pelago-pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg
405KB, 1280x720px
I know that a lot of people are critical of Pokemon Sun/Moon, but can we have a thread for being happy/thankful for certain changes?

Because holy shit, let me tell you bastards how much I love PokePelago. I work really long hours and being able to throw my pokemon in the box before I go to work and coming home to EV trained pokemon is so fucking nice. I have 25 fully EV trained pokemon now with minimal effort, which means I have more time to actually enjoy battling when I get home from work.
>>
yeah I like Pelago too. Super convenient with getting berries and such.
>>
File: MORE.jpg (24KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
MORE.jpg
24KB, 479x483px
>>30938965
>Has over 500 mons in storage

IT'S GONNA GET LIVELY
>>
>>30938986
>Get a 'mon with great IVs and nature from GTS
>Has shitty ingame EVs
>Cram it full of the anti-EV berries that grow by the dozens in Pelago
>Retrain it in pelago
>Have a brand new 'mon with no breeding
I love my Celesteela army.
>>
Pelago is 10/10. I just wish they shoved it down your throat a bit more aggressively so I would have worked on renovating it before reaching post game.

Hyper Training is kind of half assed, but it's a way to salvage more shitty pokes than ever before, so I appreciate it being there.

Love how smoothly the Battle Tree flows and how easy it is to rack up BP for whatever item you want. The price for Mega Stones even seems fair since you can get as many as you like and don't need to run all over hell to find them.
>>
Best berry farm in the series imo.
>>
How do i get Beans besides poking the tree and pokemon center coffee?
>>
Being able to see the stats of the Pokemon you just caught is godly.
>>
Wait anon, how many playtimes did your Pokemon get to have 252 EV's towards one step and is that with berries?
>>
>>30939446
Sorry for my terrible English, I meant to say how many playtimes did your Pokemon have in order to get 252 EV's towards one stat and was that with berries?
>>
I'm sure some people hate how fishing works now but I love not having to always have my rod registered and miss tons of pokemon because I missed the good/super rods.

Really the entire ride system replacing HMs, the bike, and the item finder was cheesy but felt nicely streamlined.
>>
>>30939375
That's the only way, dear anon. Or getting lucky with Bean Bottles but I've only ever seen one.
>>
>>30939466
252 EVs in a stat takes a little over 30 hours, or 15 with beans.
>>
>>30939487
I miss the IHG/SS Itemfinder, but I really love riding a bigass Stoutland to find items.
>>
File: 1482294799367.gif (909KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482294799367.gif
909KB, 550x400px
>>30939548
Thanks for the information anon.
>>
>>30939601
It's not reliant on actual playtime but real time. So you can play other games or keep your 3DS off and come back to it later.

It's also 16 Hours for 252 in one stat with berries. With a fully upgraded Isle Evup you could essentially just train 18 mons at a time.
>>
>>30939601
One the topic of EV Training Pokemon, is Pelago a good way to get up to Lv 50 too? If it isn't, are there certain spots in Sun and Moon I can grind up to get to Lv. 50?
>>
>>30938965
This. Pokepelago is one of the things that saved this gen. Can't wait to have my entire live dex+ all of my competitive Pokemon+ all of the Unown from Solaceon Town finally take a break from eating shit inside a computer for several gens straight.
>>
>>30938965
This is literally a ripoff of a concept that's been in the digimon portable games for a while.
>>
>>30939958
Imitation is the scientist form of flattery.
>>
>>30939855
Getting from 1 - 50 is just a single trip to the Elite 4 with the lucky egg & amie/refresh bonuses. Other than that you can grind on Bewears in Poni Gauntlet. If you're pre E4 it'll be harder since you'll have to stick to hoping for Machokes & Lycanrocs in Vast Poni Canyon.

If all else fails and if you're like me and have poured hours upon hours into Festival Plaza, you can use Festival Plaza facilities to help gain a couple levels.

Getting to 100 is much more of a pain if you intend to hyper train something.
>>
>>30940002
Or its Gamefreak just being cuck tards.
>>
File: ultrabeasts.jpg (139KB, 737x545px) Image search: [Google]
ultrabeasts.jpg
139KB, 737x545px
>>30938965
I love the pelago, really want to upgrade my Avue though since I prioritized getting better exploration items and berry trees after finishing Abeens.

Also I fucking love festival plaza despite lacking a PSS. It's like a lesser version of Join Avenue and I've missed JA so much. I only wish there was leveling for the shops rather than outright replacing them. Also having 5 Buzzwoles in the hotsprings with one foreign Pheromosa (idk what language but her name is Schabelle).
>>
>>30939375
Haunted houses in the festival plaza will occasionally give you a few beans.
>>
>>30938965
Power items now yield 8 EVs instead of 4 EVs. I don't miss Hordes at all.
>>
I'm quite fond of the move reminder being able to teach any move in the level up pool even without reaching it.
>>
>>30939466
On level 3 it's 63 sessions, that's 31:30 (half with berries)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.