[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when it's going to be its turn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: reborn.png (42KB, 350x257px) Image search: [Google]
reborn.png
42KB, 350x257px
Now that Prism got hit, it's obvious it's just matter of time.
>>
>dead projects
>>
>>30937399
>dead project
>episode 16 was released a month ago
Anon, at least check your facts.
>>
>>30937392
As long as they keep it under the radar, probably never. Most C&D cases I've seen are the ones the devs were gung-ho about releasing.

But what do I know, it's not like I have a hand in this or anything.

Any fangame that unironically uses terms like "xe" should get shot down.
>>
Damn i was really looking forward to playing prism
>>
If they decide to go for a huge publicity move to hype everyone for the final episode I can see it happening.
But otherwise despite being a pretty major fangame it's obscure enough that it won't be picked up on the radar.
>>
>>30938005
Was there any other reason that AM2R got shot down other than "muh news sites" writing articles about it?

I don't think it really got any spotlight other than that.
>>
>>30937989
Same, i hope the creator just leaks the game or some shit
>>
>>30937392
It won't, it's an RPGMaker game
>>
>>30938385
That doesnt protect it.
>>30937392
Probably not. Reborn managed to stay under the radar and the developement group is already ready for that stuff. They probably found a loophole or some sophism that allows them to continue.

On another note: why was 16 so small? I mean, even with online things it felt really small
>>
>>30938442
They backtracked a lot with 16's update. I would imagine most of their work was in setting up the field and pulse dex. Was changing the main city to make it not a shithole this update or 15?
>>
>>30937392
Why do people even like reborn? I just started playing it. The characters are edgy and awful, the music is shit and the music that isn't shit is unfitting as hell (like the theme that plays when you defeat a trainer), and it has a whole fanbase? I'll give them credit for trying to recreate pokemon in fucking RPG maker; pokemon's mechanics aren't simple at all
>>
>>30938474
This update. Yeah, I ... kind of forgot that part. Now that you remind it, episode 16 is where the city lost its edge
>>
>>30937392
I think Reborn did get a C&D at some point, but they came back. The thing is, they keep it low, so it would be harder for lawyers to find it than games that openly announce themselves everywhere (uranium, prism).
>>
>>30938526
It's a fun game to stream to friends. Cringing in a group is comical. Also if you ignore the dialogue, you get a pretty decent hardmode pokemon game
>>
>>30938385
So was Uranium.
>>
>>30938526
For some, like me, edgy is kind of a plus. I like pokemon in a dark setting. And anything is better than the story of most mainline pokemon games.

That aside, Reborn has pokemon from all generations included AND nice difficulty. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't even tried the game.
>>
File: ibdR5rhujaXIXj.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ibdR5rhujaXIXj.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>30937392
It was a cool game until you went out of the citygate.

Then the story and characterdesign team got braindead and Amethist created a character with Xe gender pronoum.
>>
>>30938866
>implying it didn't get retarded when 2 straight gym leaders kill themselves, denying you the fucking ability to level up your pokes 5 more levels
>>
>>30938866
>created a character with Xe gender pronoun
no way
>>
>>30937392
Tbh, since we all know what it is, and literally nobody gets hyped for it, it'll be okay. These threads go page 10 within hours, unlike the other 3 Fangames we talk about
On a different note, whatever happened to insurgence?
>>
>>30938888
Those badges wouldn't do anything to the level cap in the first place, as some characters pointed out. That's the iggest death flag a leader can get
>>
>>30938526
Long, impressive in scope, interesting gameplay with the field thing.

I was actually pretty impressed when they completely remodelled the massive hub area near the end of the current demo. I could give less a fuck about the characters.
>>
>>30939153
You still need to fill that spot before getting to the cap spot. The doing it 2 times in 3 gyms part was excessive
>>
A Meganium opened a store in my save. At least it can not be totally useless in this game.
>>
>>30938866
>Xe pronoun
I've only heard of this in internet myths but never enountered it in person!
>>
>>30940621
It's kind of funny in the game, since the bisexual person is confused when the pronoun thing is explained to him.
>>
>>30937414
>month ago
Exactly a week ago actually.
>>
>>30941189
Ep. 17 when?
>>
>>30941318
http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/development/

Going by this, probably 2018!
>>
>>30941354
Goddammit! Im one of the guys that actually like the game! Well, at least Rejuvenation's next episode may be in 2017.

Either way, thanks, wise anon
>>
>>30941416
Tbf net play could carry that update time. Episode 16 was pretty light on story content. But Reborn City is no longer the grimdark circlejerk we've all come to know and love.
Fucking gender fluid gym leader
>>
Insurgence is better
>>
>>30941622
This is why Reborn won't get a CnD soon. There's bigger fish to fry. Reborn/Rejuve are low on the list
>>
>>30941622
Insurgence only has Delta Forms and that is it. Everything else in that game sucks, beginning with the overforced dialogue that makes other fangames' dialogues seem much better
>>
>>30941711
Didn't Insurgence finish its major plot point in 3 gyms?
I haven't played in a while
>>
>>30941797
I stopped playing bit after the Lugia battle. I may return one day, but man, I just couldn't continue. It's nothing of ''trying too hard'', it's that they weren't even trying.

Those characters were bipolar as fuck and seemed more like stupid dolls moving and blabbering around.
>>
>>30941711
You're wrong but ok. Most of the things implemented have been used by Sun and Moon
>>
Amethist dies too. Alolan ninetales should have stomped out hydriegon but whatever
>>
>>30941984
I'm pretty sure the MC is going to cease to exist by the end of the game. Especially with all that reading about how you never really existed. And for all her effort, I feel nothing about her dying. She literally never directly interacted with the MC
>>
>>30941971
Alright, it has a bunch of nice stuff, I admit. Not only deltas, but the things of HM, it felt really illuminati and I started playing the game to pass time till SM.

But the game quickly grew boring. Even the hardest difficult wasn't that much of a problem. It wasn't a matter of having good pokemon, it was a matter of the battles not being well designed. I still played, but that coupled with the dialogue and the characters, really made it get boring and annoying as time passed.

In the end, I just stopped. Sure, I may return to it one day, but it just didn't feel fun.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.