[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next gen will be in Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Calling it now. Screenshot this post.
>>
>>30933902
Didn't you say this last gen too?
>>
If next gen is Australia then give me a fucking Gum Tree as the first Grass/Fire, those fuckers are intentionally flammable in order to napalm everyone else
>>
>Australian region
>Komala doesn't appear
>>
You'll get New Zealand, and you'll like it.
>>
>>30934089
Australian region with Battle Zone-like New Zealand area when?
>>
>>30934089
>set in australia
>kiwi bird pokemon

would make me mad 2bh
>>
>>30933902
I actually have a vibe of Italyor California being made into one. Does anyone know of the countries Masuda has visited?
>>
>>30934146
New Zealand is too far, and its varied enough to be a region of its own. Unless they want to model airports.

Battle Zone would be set in Tasmania. Fresh Water would also be doubled in price to add realism if they base an area on Sydney.
>>
If they do Australia, it's going to be the NSW Coast and maybe South Queensland with a few inland towns. Australia is the same size as America and New York got its own region, plus there's no population density inland.
>>
>>30934267
I'd love to see a sporting area akin to Nimbasa's ones in a Sydney-based city to replicate the Olympic Park mainly because I have a thing for 2000 due to that year being better times, plus it's technically a suburb so they could just make it its own town or something.

Either that, or a shithole area based on Mt Druitt and St Mary's.
>>
>No water routes, only desert ones.
>>
>>30933902
>Australia region
>Fire, Poison, Rock, Ground are the most common types
>Starters are a spider, a kangaroo and a koala
>Every route has a spidermon
>>
>>30934377
I'd dig those starters actually.
>>
Australia will be main-game and post-game you would travel to New-Zealand
>>
>>30933902
Expect it to be gen 9 or 10 because they said they havent been there yet. Im expecting gen 8 to either be spain or another American place
>>
>>30934193
he traveles to san fransico alot also the the pokemon world championship was in sf this year next year its in anaieam
>>
>>30933902

Except we already know it's not. Masuda isn't interested in Australia.
They go to the countries they base regions on so that they can do research. Masuda has never been there, therefore, no Australia region.

The next region will most likely be a cold region, they won't go tropical/dry/hot/what have you for a 3rd game in a row (ORAS - SM)
>>
>>30934377
The legendary is a spider and they have you go looking for it, after a long week of searching you can't find it. you get back in your car to go home, and when you unfold the shade in your car to shield your eyes from the scorching sun BAM legendary encounter.
>>
File: 1461634299045.png (91KB, 271x429px) Image search: [Google]
1461634299045.png
91KB, 271x429px
>>30934573
>Masuda isn't interested in Australia.
>>
>>30934573
Ohmori seemed interested in it. So probably gen 9 or 10. Also masuda said they just haven been there yet
>>
>>30934615

Well yeah, Australia would make a good region, but OP's talking about Gen8 and it's clearly not going to be Australia.
>>
Aus was canceled. Stay salty
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.