[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Ashnime choose Lillie as a main character over her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female[1].png (294KB, 574x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female[1].png
294KB, 574x1280px
Why did the Ashnime choose Lillie as a main character over her?
>>
>>30933266
>why did they choose the waifubait character to be the season waifu
>>
>>30933266
Because chicken chan has no personality.
>>
>>30933266
Think about it. They only pick female characters who have a role in the story regardless of whether you pick the male character. May, Dawn, Serena. All of them appear if you play as the male character.
And Satoshi is the male character.
>>
>>30933614

Hmm, yeah, this makes sense.

Hilda was skipped over because she never appeared outside of the Battle Subway.
>>
>>30933266
You should be fucking thankful Ash isn't sucking up all her art.
>>
>>30933644
Yeah, that would be so much worse, right? Now it's just Lillie.
>>
>>30933734

Ash is wearing practically the same outfit as Sun, so it makes little difference for Lillie.
>>
>>30933266
The ashnimators knew they couldn't call her Chickenchan but they also knew there is no better name for her than Chickenchan. Given the catch-22 required to get her on screen, they opted for more Mallow and Lillie instead.
>>
>>30933853
Ash is wearing practically the same outfit as Sun, so it makes little difference for Chicken.

And I was actually referring to how all her fanart is with Lillie. Not Ash's fanart with Lillie.
>>
>>30933897
>all her fanart is with Lillie
Nah, there's a lot with gladion, guzma, and then a few with Hau. Fuck there's even some with Sun.

Can't forget fat old men either.
>>
>>30933905
So with all those men getting a piece of her to fuck, what difference a little art with Ash makes?
>>
>>30933734
Lans gets all the ash art work
>>
>>30933266
At least she got screentime over Lillie in Special.
>>
How popular is Ash in Japan? Hoe much fanart is he getting? ?
>>
File: 1477979660495.png (205KB, 764x690px) Image search: [Google]
1477979660495.png
205KB, 764x690px
>>30933266
Because Lillie is the long haired blonde. Do not expect to be the better choice if you have less feminine hair.
>>
>>30935776
Popular, but hated exactly as much.
Go to /padt/, and you'll see what I mean. Most people hate Ash, yet they all ship him with their waifus, for some fucking reason. To them, their waifu getting the SatoDick is the ultimate achievement.
>>
Japs fucking love Lillie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.