[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while, hasn't it? [New Player]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161212_183849.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161212_183849.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
I'll try and make this short, but by all means I'm hoping for some helpful but constructive criticism.

Last time I was on this board was about, 5 years ago? Anways:

>Christmas Week
>Meeting up with Uni Group Classmates for Gift Exchanges
>No time once the weekend hits.
>qt 3.14 friendo surprises me with 3DS
>Pokèmon Moon
Haven't played since I Started Uni (around Diamond)
>Saw a guy play XYZ so I know remotely about Mega Evos
>"You're on Xmas Break Anon"
Fuck It
>Can't Say No
>PassivePikachu.jpg

So there's my story so far, I've spent the last couple days figuring all this out, I even downloaded and played Yellow, which is cool for Nintendo to do.

So without seeking more Normie, sup Niggas. It's been a while. Help your boy out.

>Where do I begin?
>What tips do you have?
>Has Ash tapped anyone yet?
>How do I pronounce the new region?
>Mega-Raichu how?
>Viable? (Light Ball Cuck)
>>
>>30931573
>Where do I begin?
Not sure what you mean by this

>What tips do you have?
Turn EXP share if you don't want to play easy mode, but be prepared to get your ass handed to you if you don't train enough
Also there's a considerable amount of cutscenes so make sure you set the text speed to fast before you start doing anything

>Has Ash tapped anyone yet?
He got kissed again, but that's it

>How do I pronounce the new region?
Ah-low-la. Think aurora but replace r with l

>Mega-Raichu how?
You're probably referring to A-Raichu. Pokemon SM introduced alolan variants, which are pokemon that have changed their physiology and typings to adapt with different environments.

>Viable? (Light Ball Cuck)
It's best if you ask the battle tree thread, or any other thread specializing in competitive gameplay
>>
>>30931573
>Mega-Raichu how?
same way as a regular Raichu
>>
>>30931573
Just play the game, m8. Part of the experience is figuring it out yourself. Where do you begin? You turn the game on and start a new file.
>>
>>30931848
Ah-low-la? Noted.
>>
>>30931573
Forgot to tell you about Z-moves. Basically they're super duper flashy attacks that can only be used once per battle, and the pokemon must hold the crystal corresponding to the attack type. Think mega evolution but with moves instead. Yes, you can turn anything into z-moves, including metronome and splash.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.