[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which player-character would you want to be the parent of?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_black_conceptart_8O8tx.png (118KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_black_conceptart_8O8tx.png
118KB, 300x600px
Which player-character would you want to be the parent of?
>>
>>30930390
Games? None, they are all shit

Manga? Either Yellow or Green(girl)
>>
I want them to be my wife not my daughter
>>
Leaf, if only so she can exist
>>
>>30930390
>concept art
Is this real or just fanart?
>>
>>30930572
fanart based on prerelease screenshots of Hildas overworld sprite
>>
Kris.

Because my kid would never exist.
>>
Dawn or Chicken-Chan

they're adorable
>>
>>30930390
Rosa, or Serena probably
>>
>>30930390
Hmm thats actually a interesting question, maybe Rosa. or Lyra.
>>
Can I fuck my own daughter?!
>>
>>30930775
are you gonna bang your kids
>>
>>30930390
Brendan or May because I know that I'd be alive.
>>
>>30930390
>Daughter
It would probably be May or Serena. One is a cute little thing who seems like she would be a great daughter. If she's my daughter, I probably wouldn't want to fug her, but if that's what it's gonna come to, I would choose Hilda or Rosa instead. They seem the most fugable.

>Son
This is a hard one. Red is good choice, because he's a strong, reliable and quiet kid. Kind of perfect son. At the same time, Sun is also a great choice. He gives me the impression of a sweet little kid who hides a lot behind his smile. A lot. This sort of kid would be interesting. Brendan is another choice, because he seems the most "fun" kid out of all of them.

Basically, I want triplets. If I can't have that, I'd choose one of those three. Not entirely sure which one.
>>
Dawn and get famous for the first natural blue haired girl.
>>
>>30934430
>Famous
No one would ever even know you existed. Evil scientists would kidnap your daughter and run experiments on her, kill you and every who knew you, and erase your existence.
>>
>>30930724
Oh, she'll exist.
In an alternate timeline you both died in.
>>
>>30930637
Weird that they made her Dawn 2.0
>>
>>30934455
>Implying the government would ever let that happen to one of their citizens
>>
>>30934585
Money makes the world go round. Government cares for that more than the lives of a few literally whos.
Besides, finding out how she has natural blue hair can lead more people having natural blue hair. Your sacrifice won't be for nothing. And at least your daughter will live, although it likely won't be the most fun life. They'll probably tell her that nothing happened to you, so that she doesn't become sad. If possible, brainwashing might also take place.
>>
>>30934631
>Implying any government puts money above the welfare of it's people.
>>
>>30934646
Your sacrifice will lead to the people being happier. It is for the better of everyone. They just get extra money out of it.
>>
>>30930637
Loli dawn-clone Hilda -> sulty teenage Hilda
>>
>>30934227
Is that even a question?
>>
>>30934646
https://www.hrw.org/news/2013/10/21/uganda-free-pass-high-level-corruption
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.