[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so, pretty much everyone understands the lore to Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tapus_by_logancure.jpg (163KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tapus_by_logancure.jpg
163KB, 1024x576px
Okay, so, pretty much everyone understands the lore to Sun and Moon, but I wanna recap to see if I got it all right.

Going from Malie Library, the Box Legendary appeared from an Ultra Portal in front of Alola's royalty, and although they immediately bowed before it, the Tapus decided to battle it. In the end, the Box Legendary won, "shone it's light"/"cast it's pall" on the royalty, and tasked the Tapus with taking care of its offspring, Cosmog. Afterwards, Alola's royalty thanked the Box Legendary through the playing of the Sun and Moon Flutes, which thereafter were mute presumably due to the lack of the Cosmog line being present at the Altar.

Speeding up to the present, the main reason Cosmog pushed Lillie to the ruins was to reunite with the Tapus. And the reason why Tapu Koko chose the Player to have a Z-ring was that (s)he protected Cosmog on the bridge leading to the Ruins of Conflict.

TLDR: The Tapus were Cosmog's babysitters, and the only reason you are alive and have a z-ring is that they wanted Cosmog off their backs.
>>
it almost looks like Tapu Koko has an arm cannon
>>
You've basically got it all down. But the Cosmog the royal family had might not be the same Cosmog Lillie has?

I've heard some people theorize the Royal Cosmog Evolved into Necrozma, hence why Interpol doesn't recognize it as a UB.
>>
>>30930264
Lillie's Cosmog is a different one than the one in the lore. Cosmoem is mentioned to be known in the past by the dex, which means the initial Cosmog evolved.

Also, it's mentioned that Nebby was retrieved from Ultra Space by Mohn, unlike the previous Cosmog which was created in Alola.
>>
>>30930264
Tapu Koko does proclaim in the alternate scene that it's time to fight the respective box legend along with you if you have it in party, so it probably didn't so much as want it off of its back. It probably just wanted a strong challenger.
>>
>>30930457
This is a good theory. But as far as the story goes, there's no direct connection between Cosmog/em and Necrozma, other than the one between the latter and Solgaleo and Lunala, and whether there will be any connection at all is probably going to be left to Stars.

>>30930529
However, Cosmoem was simply known as "the cocoon of the stars," the crypticness of which possibly indicating that Cosmog evolving was just a prophecy, as opposed to a recorded event. Second, iirc, Gladion says that all that was left after Mohn's disappearance was a weakened Cosmog, though -- and correct me if I'm wrong -- he didn't say that Cosmog was new.

>>30930586
Possibly. I was joking with that last line.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.