[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the verdict on this clown? never see him discussed ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 600px-800Necrozma.png (188KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-800Necrozma.png
188KB, 600x600px
what's the verdict on this clown? never see him discussed ever
>>
New favorite mon t b h f a m.
>>
>>30929475
I want to fuck it
>>
>>30929546

it's moveset is trash though, and it's stats..... will it even make it to OU?
>>
>>30929475
Decent, but nothing terribly special. It can at least run an offensive rocks or CM set, but its coverage is pretty bad.
>>
File: 1479347724751.jpg (18KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
1479347724751.jpg
18KB, 250x172px
>>30929547
>>
He replaced Giratina as my favorite third legend
>>
What nature?
Is the only legendary I need to catch
>>
>>30929475
Probably the least viable third legendary. Even Zygarde was BL when it first came out.
>>
>>30929575
It'll probably be either high-rank UU or BL. I hope it gets a decent upgrade in Stars.
>>
>>30929645

Bold, Modest, Calm, Timid if you want to run a scarf set (Dont).
>>
File: zygarde.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>30929475
it alright. it not subtle or nuanced, it tasteless and lukewarm, but it alright. it reminds me of me mon which i like better, but same mon more or less
>>
>>30929475
i hope people are able to trade back from stars
because if this nigga has a dragon version there i 100% want it
>>
File: SAME MON.png (148KB, 613x463px) Image search: [Google]
SAME MON.png
148KB, 613x463px
>>30929777
SAME MON!?
>>
>>30929971
SAME MON!

Me unexplored backstory, you unexplored backstory!

Me sequel hook, you sequel hook!

Me shitty type and stats, you shitty type and stats!

SAME MON!
>>
I don't ever plan on using him competitively but I will say I was extremely disappointed that the 3rd legendary was just "there", has no fixed location or dungeon, nobody talks about him, you have to do a miniquest unrelated to him to get to him, and his only lore is his dex entry.

It really feels like GF just slapped him in there last minute because they realized they had to have a 3rd legendary. He doesn't even fit in with Solageo or Lunala
>>
>>30929475
art style does not fit with other pokemon except for ultra beasts, if i saw this thing before release i would have automatically assumed fakemon
>>
File: IMG_0112.png (287KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.png
287KB, 1024x814px
>Cosmog dies
>it's body crystalizes
>becomes cold, as a body that stops working should
>the uncontrollable power it possessed while living is imploding on itself, much like how a sun implodes when dying
>it continues in agony as it's power is too unbalanced, so it stays dormant to contain it.

So Necrozma is a dead Solgaleo Cosmog.
>>
>>30930107
Exactly like Zygarde in XY. The only reason I caught him was because my friend asked me if I got the weird dragon snake lurking in Terminus Cave. He had to show me where it was.
>>
>>30930229

It's been a while but didn't Zygarde at least get mentioned by some NPCs or have some type of back story? Because Necrozoma has neither with the exception of being casually mentioned by Looker after doing the UB quest
>>
File: haha wow.png (20KB, 833x241px) Image search: [Google]
haha wow.png
20KB, 833x241px
>>30930107
I think you're forgetting that basically every third legendary was similar to that before their game.

Before BW2 Kyurem was just "A weird alien" to people.

Plus Necrozma does have a fixed Location, it's 10 Carat Hill.
>>
>>30930296
I want to say some random NPC makes an offhand remark about something unudual "lurking in Terminus Cave". I just remember being really underwhelmed, because I thought Zygarde was cool but there was nothing to it.
>>
>>30929744
Bold and Calm sound good because the ability. But Modest could be great if recieve the same treat like Giratina, Kyurem and Zygarde.
>>
He's pretty cool
>>
>>30929475

It's basically Mew with more Special Attack, lower Speed, and a smaller movepool.
>>
File: 1481907122530.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1481907122530.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>>30930225
Keep your autistic headcanon to yourself.
>>
>>30930107
>He doesn't even fit in with Solageo or Lunala
>Sun is the light at day
>Moon is the light at night
>Necro eats light

Far fetched but there is something i guess
>>
>>30931443
Solgaleo = Radiation = radiates heat.
Lunala = Reflection = Reflects the light of the Sun.
Necrozma = Refraction = the bending and scattering of light.
>>
Gamefreak have been half assing it with their 3rd members since gen 5, remember how unimpressive Kyreum was until Black and White 2 came out and even then it failed to impress due to them not knowing how to draw the original dragon it once was so we got 2 half assed fusions? Then there's Zygarde, people almost believed it didn't exist or that it was a prop before it was a pokemon, now here we are with the same song and dance with Necrozama. I hope they don't drag their feet on him and just reveal it's forms in the gen 4 remake
>>
>>30931372
Just making sense of things. :^)
>>
>>30931495
radiation has nothing to do with reflection/refraction
>>
>>30931620
Poor Kyurem, it's apparently only the leftovers or something of the OG Dragon.

Zygarde is even worse regarding lore, especially in SM, it ends up just as a petty side quest and you don't even get to keep the Complete form.

Necrozma is probably next in line getting half-assed while Ohmori and Masuda roflmao's
>>
>>30929475
Wherever it ends up, it is at least versatile. Solid physical bulk and and a good Sp Att stat, can be a bulky rock setter/Hazard thrower or a Rock Polish late game sweeper. Move coverage is odd to say the least though.
>>
File: Prisman.png (683KB, 571x823px) Image search: [Google]
Prisman.png
683KB, 571x823px
>>30929475
I love prism-like monsters in games and series so i i like it, and it's obviously going to have a second form
>>
Necrozma's theme is halos, like the kind that circle the sun and moon.

Necrozma's body is crystal-like and seems to act like a prism, reflecting and refracting light. Prisms often create rainbow-colored light, which Necrozma shows with the colors on its face. Prisma is also Italian for rainbow.

Halos are an optical phenomena caused by light from the Sun or Moon interacting with ice crystals in thin clouds. The ice crystals act like prisms, refracting the light and causing what looks like a circle of light around the Sun or Moon. This circle of light can often look like a rainbow. In Japanese these also known as Sun Halos, Moon Halos, and White Rainbows.

Solgaleo and Lunala's species names are the Sunne and Moone Pokemon in English. In Japanese they are known as the Sun Ring and Moon Ring Pokemon. Halos are of course, also a kind of ring.
>>
>>30935039
Just pls don't let it be a in-battle gimmick form

Let it be something like a key item has to let it change form like DNA Splicers regarding Kyurem or the Bottle thingy for Hoopa to become Hoopa-Unbound.
>>
Its a nice defensive rocker
>>
>>30935065
Necrozma is gonna become a new megazord deep space dragon thats gimmick is its so big and powerful that it takes up both slots in a double battle and can only be used in double battles, otherwise it reverts back to its normal form
>>
>>30935100
RIP
>>
>>30933803
Solgaleo generates light
Luanala reflects light
Nekrozma refracts light
>>
>>30929475
skipped leg day
>>
>>30929475
I would assume it will tie into the Z-crystals somehow. I just now realized its upper legs look like Z-crystals, flat on one side and everything
>>
>>30931620
Original dragon is being saved for end game before another reboot. That's probably why they don't add anything past bw2 in terms of the timeline. The separate timeline thing was probably planned since gen 5. They'll have kyurem join both timelines creating something completely new which will set the ground for the reboot
>>
Has an interesting idle animation like it's in pain or something. Hope they won't cuck it with shitty abilities in the future cause it's the best legendary designwise since Deoxys.
>>
>>30930348
Because one autistic kid believed it was a alien, doesnt prove anything. Most people knew it was related to Zekrom/Reshiram.
>>
>>30935296
>That's probably why they don't add anything past bw2 in terms of the timeline
You know SM occurs after the events of BW2 right.
>>
File: IMG_3761.png (440KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3761.png
440KB, 1136x640px
>>30930090
>>
>>30935374
How do we know? Does colress say anything?
>>
>>30935065
Maybe he will be retardedly overpowered likr the character i poster in my previous post
>>
>>30935435
XY occurs at the same time as BW2
SM occurs after XY according to Sina and Dexio
>>
Will he get cucked like Zygarde? Only time will tell.
>>
>>30935499
Find out on the next episode of Pokemon Z
>>
>>30935499
To be fair, Zygarde is REALLY good now.
>>
>>30935442
My biggest gripe with Zygarde is that all of its forms are radically different, but the dog and snake forms are permanent, but not the damn mecha one, which is the one I like the most.

Meloetta for instance is fine, since the Relic song form is not radically different in design from its regular counterpart, though I don't like how they are not accessible by other means other than battle.

Necrozma is looking good already design-wise, and then game freak probably gonna make it a new form that looks better, but then the form is only accessible in battle rip
>>
Pretty weird, like most of the 3rd legendaries like Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem and Zygarde. Its more on the side of Giratina in terms of creepiness and weirdness. All in all, I don't have too much of an impression so I'll wait for the 3rd version to see what they do with it.
>>
>>30935499
It's not entirely cucked, but how game freak made it a side quest where the reward literally is zen mode 1,5 is not fun or rewarding at all. When it gets into its Complete form it is really good, but it should be a permanent form instead
>>
>>30935435
The artbook specifically states that Grimsley's new look is "5 years later"
>>
>>30935551
Well at least it can pull off zen mode.
I still question why Darmanitan had it instead of making the form a counterpart
>>
>>30935674
Never liked that some Pokemon got to waste their ability slot for essentially a form change that serves no other purpose than to change it into the desired form and gimping it for an actual helpful ability. The form change should of been done by a key item like most Pokemon these days or by a held item, though that limits it somewhat, but the same happens when the ability slot is wasted for zen mode tho.

I think we all do question game freaks' decisions at times.
>>
File: necrozma used prismatic laser.jpg (166KB, 728x1195px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma used prismatic laser.jpg
166KB, 728x1195px
>>30935530
i too hope it isn't a temporary form, and you change it at will
>>
File: 1481811363020.png (180KB, 495x517px) Image search: [Google]
1481811363020.png
180KB, 495x517px
>>30935849
Dear anon, is pic related? My biggest fear is literally that 'mons I like eventually turn into zen mode gimmicks :^(
>>
>>30935849
Oh fuck nevermind, I got the pic now lol
>>
>>30929677
Wasn't Kyurem RU at one point
>>
>>30929908
Most likely this thing would be the star of Stars.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.