[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so angry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: cunt.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Why is she so angry?
>>
>she see's your dick
>>
>>30925730
I cheated on her back in highschool.
we promised each other we would stay together, have two kids and marry. I got cold feet so I left for kanto. Now I came back and she still hasnt forgiven me. we still fuck on the side though but my main girl is lillie now and she jealous as fuck you know.
>>
All her content got scrapped before release
>>
Because people keep thinking she had scrapped content when really she's just an Elite Four member
>>
>>30925829
oh shit you right

I guess it's just weird because all the other E4 members in Sun and Moon are people you already met.
>>
>>30925730
She can't help that she has resting bitch face, anon. I know how she feels. :'(
>>
File: Sir Toucannon.png (390KB, 1200x966px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Toucannon.png
390KB, 1200x966px
>>30925730
Nobody noticed her hair looks like angel wings until the artwork showed up. She payed good money to get her hair styled like that, and she worked really hard to make it stay like that while flying to the mountain. All of that hard work and nobody notices. Do not cry for her.
>>
>>30925730
She takes after her ace Toucannon.
>>
>>30925730
She's mad because she sees your levels constantly increasing while her own levels are frozen in the mid 60s using the same team.
She can't get better. Ever. They won't let her.
And she's another mistress of Tiger Woods
>>
>>30925857
Same. The only people who are consistently friendly to me are black people. I want to kill myself
>>
Mad because bad
>>
>>30925883
Mah dark type
>>
>>30925730
She's angry because she's constipated.
>>
>>30925730
She wants to peg your pathetic ass and put you in your place.
>>
>>30925730
Because Toucannon

on the other side of things, she needs a good dicking
>>
>>30925871

DO NOT CRY
>>
>>30925799
Nice head cannon, you retardus!
>>
>>30925730
Because Kukui lured her back to Alola with the promise of sex but when she arrived he told her he lied and that he's married now.
>>
>>30925730
she's a feminist
>>
>>30925730
She's gassy after eating a bunch of curry and onion and garlic chutney for dinner.
>>
>>30926008
Tfw never be Cuqueai
>>
>that angry look
>those miles of legs
>that miniskirt
>squatting while battling
Seriously, who the hell gamefreak puts on charge of designing those semen demons? It's like they want me to pull my dick and cum all over my 3DS.
>>
>>30925730

She's not angry, shes just Serious
>>
>>30926132
No no im sure thats just you needing to nut sorta bad anon
>>
>>30925829
This has to be bait. Even /vp/ isn't delusional enough to ignore actual evidence.
>>
>>30925730
because Toucannon looks up to her and she has to keep him in top angery form
>>
File: 1474001805356.jpg (113KB, 684x690px) Image search: [Google]
1474001805356.jpg
113KB, 684x690px
>>30926139
you mean she's focused

focused on getting her ass kicked
>>
>>30925730
She would rather play golf than beat up little children's pets.
>>
Her smogonbird got nerfed
>>
Why did she even come back?
>>
>>30926326
>7 Trial Captains
>7 colors of the rainbow
>Pokemon Rainbow
>Elite 4 are almost always literally whos
>SM Elite 4 has a literally who
>/vp/ flips their shit
"""Actual Evidence"""
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.