[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh Remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>You're given Spiritomb
>Underground becomes a plaza
>Mt Coronet is a straight line with a guy blocking your path
>"Looks like Palkia/Dialga want's to join your team. Your party is full. Please select a Pokemon to send to the PC."
>Haunter doesn't hold an Everstone
>>
>You're given Spiritomb

Cool.

I mean, in this day and age, going with the old Spiritomb method would be a lot easier then it used to be.

But this change would not be bad. Although, I would rather it be a mini event in game
>>
>>30924595
Stop ruining muh nostalgia.
>>
>Palkia/Dialga
>Not Shitfrog/Cresselia
>>
>>30924595
>Given Spirit tomb instead of grinding the fuck out of the underground
I don't get it, where's the downside?
>>
File: spiritomb-ow.jpg (17KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
spiritomb-ow.jpg
17KB, 400x240px
>>30924640
I actually liked how you got it in ORAS. Not to dickride gen6 for anything, but even though I was there looking for it, it still spooped me.
>>
>>30924702
Care to elaborate? I didn't play gen6.
>>
>>30924595
I put my haunter up on the gts looking for another haunter yesterday and the one i got had a fucking everstone. Fucking german nigger
>>
>>30924595
Haha I get it because the new games are all bad! Haha
>>
>>30924595
>You're given Spiritomb

I'd be okay with these two. Fuck the rest
>>
File: prison smirk.jpg (135KB, 651x422px) Image search: [Google]
prison smirk.jpg
135KB, 651x422px
>>30924595
>underground is region-sized and you can actually find players in real time there to find treasures with

Because if they're going to make a sinnoh remake they have to expand on existing features and that seems hard.
But
NO BATTLE FRONTIER
NO BUY
>>
>>30925580
>everyone whines that battle X is loaded with bullshit
>everyone wants battle frontier back when it's just more of the same thing under a different flavor

i dont get you people
>>
>>30925622
but it's fun anon, it's different instead of just straight up vainilla battles.
It would also make it easier to grind BP by grinding a facility that you like batting in.
>>
>>30925459
Exactly.
>>
>>30924595
It's kind of hard to make Sinnoh any worse than it already is, anon.
>>
>>30924595
Would still be less handholdy than the shitshows that were Gens 5 and 6.
>>
>>30924595
You mean
>Underground gets removed
>nothing to replace it
>Coronet stops being a cave and it instantly teleports you to one of its exits
>postgame island removed
>event locations like Cresselia/Darkrai/Shaymin islands are removed
>instead you get them from a delivery guy by scanning a QR code
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.