[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucked by the GTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gamefreak is a mess.png (305KB, 408x476px) Image search: [Google]
gamefreak is a mess.png
305KB, 408x476px
>Got disconnected while trading.

How long does this last?

What were they thinking?

Imagine if COD or FIFA banned people from playing because their connection went down.

Fucking gamefreak. Can they do anything right?
>>
The first time I got it, I was banned for 1 hour

Second time, 3 DAYS

I got banned a third time for only about 45 minutes
>>
>Game Freak
>Ever doing anything right

Game Freak's literally the Two Steps Forward, One Step Back company. Don't act surprised.

>Tfw you know they'll eventually remove the Judge button in PC feature while regressing to the wonderful times where we absolutely need to have a NPC tell us vaguely just how shit your mon is IV wise

any second now
>>
>>30923285
op, it's my first time, already been over 3 hours
>>
I've had 3 disconnect error on my side since i got the game and i can still play no problem
>>
>>30923325
RIP, you may have gotten the 72 hour ban then
Check back tomorrow
>>
>>30923309
If Diamond and Pearl remakes happen you can be damn sure every useful feature that was in S/M will be gone
HMs are coming back and we're gonna have to deal with that for 1-2 years
>>
>>30924030
>underground removed for being too confusing for new players
>>
this shits happened twice for me already just doing gts trades. luckily each ban only lasted around half an hour. if it starts making bans longer because it's happened so many times I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
oh shit, got it working

i go into plaza and click the giant trade button and i always got the ban message

restarted the plaza, clicked the internet button in the bottom right first, it lets me go online, and then clicked the giant trade button and now it works
>>
hey, does anyone know when we get the BP for the alolan masters tournament?
>>
That's happened to me once, and it took about 12 hours or so. I'm pretty sure it's just random.
>>
>>30923226
Get gud.
>>
>>30923226
I had to wait like a day
>>
>>30923226
Do we know what do they use to count the time?Like is is the console ID, save ID, or just the internal clock from the 3DS?
>>
I had this happen the first trade I did on the gts and that lasted about 15-20 minutes
Then it happened again and that lasted like 10 15 hours
And the last time it happened it was about 5 minutes
So this bullshit is over the place
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.