[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1482205884134.png (17KB, 527x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482205884134.png
17KB, 527x550px
Can we have a Pokémon dreams thread?

I had a short one last night
>walking along a beach in alola, at sunset
>having a discussion about swampert with someone nice
>they mentioned something about /vp/
>woke up
>>
>i'm in a petting zoo but the entire place is on top of a river, in huts connected with bridges
>my grandma is there and she's wearing a bright red hat with massive feathers
>i go up ahead, see a pen full of really fluffy chickens
>sudden extreme desire to pet the chickens
>realize how absurd this entire situation is
>begin lucid dreaming
>"holy shit i can do literally what ever i want"
>"I'M GONNA GO TO JOHTO"
>i don't even like johto
>get some sort of loading screen but it looks like a youtube video
>it's buffering
>get so excited i wake up and get sleep paralysis

i've had a few pokemon related dreams, but most are incredibly strange and involve maxie for some reason
>>
>>30921847
Strange dreams are the most fun ones, I find anyway. I've lucid dreamt a few times, but I find it more enjoyable when I'm not in control.
Maxie's pretty cool too, lucky.
>>
Last night I spent hours in a cute eevee pictures thread, and I ended up dreaming I was an Eevee, as a pet in a house that also had an espeon and umbreon.

I felt incredibly comfy curling up on the couch in the human's lap while being petted, but then construction work started outside my house and startled me awake.

It's been a while since waking up from a dream made me that miserable.
>>
>>30921961
i guess they're pretty fun. gonna take this opportunity to tell one of the weirder ones
>go to sleep
>i'm in a very spacious caravan by a forest
>everything is sepia
>soft ambient music is playing
>go into what i assume is my bedroom
>turn around to face the bed, someone's in it
>it's maxie, making some sort of sensuous pose
>brief cut to children playing outside
>"maxie, why are you in my bed?" "there is no such thing as a free market, anon"
>what.jpg
>trees outside sway in the wind in slow motion
>maxie proceeds to explain economics to me
>goes quiet for a bit, back to the children playing
>everything still sepia
>back in the caravan, i turn around again
>maxie is now naked
>we fug, everything intermittently cutting back to the children playing/the forest
>wake up
>>
>>30922653
That's hilarious, did he talk in the incredible dub voice?

I had a look through my dream diary and found one of the only other pokemon related ones
>exploring a strange landscape made of furniture
>think distortion world crossed with ikea
>eventually find cynthia lying on a bed
>she's looking through a telescope
>asks if i want to have a look
>oblige
>see a view of nate getting fugged by hugh
>cuddle with cynthia while watching through the telescope
>eventually enter a non-pokemon dream
>>
I had one too
>wake up in a double bed
>look around I'm in a black room with a door
>Jessie is standing next to the door
>she tells me I can fuck her if I come through this door and she goes through it
>I go through it and there is a massive tightrope across a huge gap
>she's on the other side with another door that she goes through
>cross the right rope by hanging onto it and shuffling along
>go through door at other side
>she's lying in bed naked
Then I woke up
>>
>having a not related pokemon dream
>then suddenly i was fucking rosa
>and then woke up
>>
>>30923195
>>see a view of nate getting fugged by hugh
that's funnier than it should be
anyway, he did, but i had another dream where he had his japanese dub voice, which was absolutely terrifying
>>
File: IMG_2651.jpg (60KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
60KB, 550x600px
i once dreamed that i was at the bottom of a short slope and an ampharos was standing at the top of it. i tried and tried to climb it, but something kept holding me back. i wanted to get to that ampharos and cuddle it so badly... but i never did.

>>30922017
that sounds great ;_;

>>30922653
i wish maxie was my econ professor bf
>>
I have an affinity for beetles. Lately I keep dreaming about keeping beetles or beetle-like pokemon as a pet. But everytime someone squashes them or kills them in some other way. I wake up sad everytime.

A while ago I actually woke up while crying and calling my beetle-mon by it's name. My boyfriend gave me a Vikavolt named after it to soften the pain.
>>
File: 1478901265118.jpg (173KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478901265118.jpg
173KB, 1280x1280px
OP here, I searched through past entries and all I could find was
>inna desert with my baltoy and trapinch
>use a jury-rigged emerald cart and DS to view their stats, levels, moves, etc.
>searching for scrap electronics from fallen satelites
>notice what looks like a ruin in the distance, haze makes it difficult to see
>start heading back to an oasis outpost when baltoy evolves into claydol
>sell some of the scrap to a merchant, he thanks me but says the wrong name
>bring up menu to save game, realise i never deleted my old save
>wake up and remember that save protection was only implemented in DPPt

Sorry I don't have more to contribute. I've had a few hundred dreams about Touhou but almost nothing involving Pokemon although Cynthia keeps showing up for some reason.
Anyway, Goodnight /vp/, I hope you have nice dreams!

>>30925310
>woke up while crying and calling my beetle-mon by it's name
A friend told me a heart-wrenching story about how his fish died, and I woke up crying.
>>
>>30922017
Can i pet you anon?
>>
File: sinnoh-trio.png (659KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh-trio.png
659KB, 800x800px
>>30921660
This one was last week iirc, it was the fucking weirdest
I can't remember much before this part, but eventually:
> Jump down from some tangled canopy
>Suddenly I'm on the Deserted Isle beach from Monster Hunter
>I'm some kind of animal, not sure what, but some instinct tells me I'm a Pikachu
>Start running down the beach toward a cave as fast as I fucking can
>Suddenly a Dialga comes out from the water, using Screech or Metal Sound or something, as I run past it
>Three shiny Palkia soar past, I cant remember what they did
>Then five Origin Giratina fly past, trying to attack me as well
>Suddenly a fuck-ton of Reuniclus start flying all over the place, all using Hyper Beams in a spy-movie-laser-trap style
>Get obliterated by one when I'm just barely at the cave's entrance
I woke up a little bit later after repeating the same sequence as a panther, minus the Palkia, Giratina and Reuniclus, made it to the cave, fought Bastion from Overwatch as my real self

It was a weird time
>>
I dream plenty, on good nights around 2 to 4 times.

Once I was at some sort of event with my best buddy. It was late, already dark outside. While he went of to take pictures of something, I entered a large hall. Inside, there were couples (human, pokemon and mixed) dancing to some slow music. I spotted a sad looking Ampharos in the back. Next thing I knew, I was dancing with it.

In another one, I was amidst preparations to get married to my girlfriend, who was a Zoroark. She was quite depressed since her having claws we could not get any wedding ring for her. In the end I got her some sort of "wedding collar" and a matching one for myself, so she wouldn't think I was ashamed of her in public (as me wearing a ring would implicate I was married to a woman to most people).
>>
Last week I dreamt an old friend of mine from another country was in town and we were playing SM together at a bus stop waiting for the bus. For some reason we thought it was hilarious that a child in the school was called 'Pay', and then a cut scene played where a Machamp did a walking handstand while hiding its legs in a brown paper bag. It was so funny we started showing other people on the bus.

This week, in the middle of a very long dream, it took a moment to pause at a table where Guzma and Miles Edgeworth were sat with coffee giving me a grave look like I'd gotten myself in deep shit.

I don't know why any of this.
>>
I unironically had a dream about a thread on /vp/.
The topic was praising how the Tapus could go into their shells in battle, in fact it was described as functions like Stance Change.
>>
itt autism in its purest form
>>
>>30928515
>having dreams is autistic now
Wow you sure showed me champ, I bet you never dream right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.