[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Lillie and Gladion spend time together as siblings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How do you think Lillie and Gladion spend time together as siblings?
>>
File: 1480659415403.png (1MB, 1280x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1480659415403.png
1MB, 1280x1380px
Like this.
>>
>>30921486
lillie (male)
>>
guys, what's it like having a sibling that you're friends with
i have a sister and she's autistic, not like /v/ autism or aspergers but like actually disabled so she's not very interested in talking to me outside of a few specific subjects. is it nice?
>>
>>30921486
Alright over under 40 minutes
>>
File: 60202655_p0.jpg (385KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60202655_p0.jpg
385KB, 800x1200px
How do you think Lillie and Lusamine spend time together?
>>
>>30921644
difficult part first, imagine having a friend
now Imagine said friend living with you
that's it
>>
>>30921644
it's nice. you hate each other half the time but no matter how bad things get they're always there for you and easier to relate with than your parents since theyre closer to your age.
>>
>>30921644
I used to be bros with my older brother. We don't talk much now though. It was fun while it lasted though.
>>
Y'all fags beet posting some sauce to these pics real soon
>>
>>30921675
By watching the other in a coma
>>
>>30921644
I wouldn't know, I haven't talked to my sister in almost 3 years because she is disgusted with my alcoholism and general autism.
>>
>>30921644
>siblings are normal successful people and I'm a sperg they can't relate to because we don't share any interests
Hurts just a little bit
>>
>>30921644
Eh, depends. I have a couple of sisters and a brother. I was always on good terms with my brother, so we are "bros" in every meaning of the word. We're the opposite in every way. He's the outgoing type who loves sports, and I'm the indoors type who sit in front of my computer. Sometimes, I play with him outdoors, others he joins me when playing Mario Kart or something.

As a kid, I used to be my older sister's plaything, and my younger sister would just sit there laughing at me while I was being dressed up like doll and forced to play with her whatever she felt like playing. As mentioned, I am the indoors type, so I was "free" to play with at any give time. I grew, and that changed, but we're still really close. They were the ones who turned me into a weeb, and I learned moon from my younger sister. All three of us being weebs, we always have something to talk about. It's fun, really. I enjoy spending time with all of my siblings.
>>
Siblinghood ended with Lillie
Now Silvally is my sister
>>
>>30921486
>>30921675
your pictures are too lewd for this board.
>>
>>30921644
If your siblings are fairly normal it's probably pretty much fine. However, my sister is very temperamental (like my mom) and my brother is one of those SJW LGBTBBQ++Prime*Gold nutcases who thinks everyone is against him.

You're forced to live with your siblings. Some have it good, others have it bad. Take it as you will.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.