[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not replayable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 141b58c3bb99c2ad12b28787a33f318e.jpg (102KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
141b58c3bb99c2ad12b28787a33f318e.jpg
102KB, 1024x651px
Alright guys i have an issue. I love Pokemon and can usually play through the games plenty of times.

Sun and Moon are so hard to replay.
>I hate both the starters other than litten's line. (I like all the first stages)
>Irritating cutscenes
>Can't form a team i actually like

Guys what can i do to make a second playthrough fun? Maybe a Locke? Help vp
>>
>Disliking Pokemon

You can dislike one or two at best. For me it's Elektrike and Absol
>>
>>30920924
I just feel as if ill get bored of my moms that aren't new. And the new mons are so limited
>>
Wonderlockes are always fun. If you're lucky you can get some crazy stuff, too. Just be sure to use Species Clause.
>>
>>30920898
normal nuzloke rules, and some extra rules for added fun:

no more than six pokemon at one time, catch an extra mon you like? you have to kill one you have.

only evolve a mon if you beat a totem mon, yes this means that you get limited evolves per run.

you can only add pokemon to your team after you beat the island challenge/obtain the z-move of its type
>>
>>30920898
>liking Litten's line
>not liking Rowlet's line

But anyway, you don't even have to go with a starter for your run. There are tons of Pokemon to use. I've used Rowlet twice now (once Shiny for Lurantis Moon, once regular for Freeshop Sun) and plan on going starterless for the physical copy my family is getting me for Christmas.

I have a bunch of mons I still haven't gotten to play with.
>>
>>30920898
>Decidueye and Primarina age both better than faggotcat
>I personally like Decidueye better, but won't judge those who like Primarina
>Being so goddamn retarded that you unironically LIKE a fucking Tony the Tiger pokemon

Your argument is invalid because you are a faggot.
This is now a dubs thread.
>>
>>30921075
C-check em..?
>>
Mystery Egg runs are always fun.
>>
>>30921075
Its not that i dislike decidueye and primarina its just they dont feel as fun to play and use. Honestly Incineroar feels the same just slightly better cause i like litten a lot
>>
Alright guys help me out
https://strawpoll.de/8ygg25g
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.