[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you using this? Don't lie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Are you using this? Don't lie.
>>
Yes. Why would I shoot myself in the foot?
>>
I only used it when I picked up a new party member that was really underlevelled. Switch training is annoying.
>>
Yes. I just got to the third island and have an entire half box of mons that were used as my main team at some point. It's wonderful being able to switch dudes out so often. I'm underlevelled af, too.
>>
>>30919302

Yeah. This game actually does EXP right.

In XY/ORAS you didn't need the Exp share if you weren't bad at training Pokemon. Never even had to grind.
>>
>>30919302
If you literally never grind and shoot through the story fighting as few battles as possible, the difficulty curve with EXP share on is about right. I used it for the first half, but then stopped to grind some new mons before going to the next area and overleveled a bit, so I turned it off and did the last bit of the game without it. Was still super under level when I got to E4 though.
>>
>>30919302
Now that I'm finished with the game and just leveling up pokémon, yeah.
>>
I beat the game, why not?
>>
>>30919302
Yes. I switch up my team in the main playthrough all the time so I'm always a bit underleveled. This helps enormously.
>>
Yes because I'm not some elitist mcbigdick that feels the need to flaunt my gimped run.
>>
>>30919302
Yes, I'm not stupid.
>>
Yes S&M feel like they are built around using it
>>
Yes, but I train 12 pokemon before the league.
>>
Yes, because I needed to train up Mons to fill my Dex 100%

Ingame I used it on and off.
>>
>>30919302
No, I hate it too much. But I appreciate how without it it was a hard but challenging run, unlike XY
>>
>>30919302
Yes. It's not broken in SM like it was in gen 6.
>>
>>30919302
I am since I finished the story.
I had a full box of mons ready to evolve after I leveld them up in Pelago.
I KO one Raticate with a good mon, the rest 5 gain a total of 20 levels and all evolve simultaneously. Fucking great.
>>
File: 131.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
131.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>tfw beat the game without grinding or using Exp. Share while still using my favorite mons
pretty much on the same boat as >>30919720 though, as in I'm glad GF managed to balance it out
>>
Kind of. I usually turn it on when I realize my team is underleveled, and off when approaching vice versa. Most of the time it's off.
>>
I used it up through totem Wishiwashi because I was doing a mono-fire run and only had Torracat and Growlithe by that point. Didn't want to shoot myself in the foot.
>>
>>30919720
I meant to say challenging but fun, my brain doesn't work tonight
>>
>>30919302
yeah
>>
>>30919302
Never turned it on until after I beat the E4.
>>
>>30919302
Yes. Why waste time individually leveling up each of my team members when I can do it in one shot?
>>
>>30919302
well duh. It's better than spending 4 days grinding to get all of your pokemon to the same level. and it makes the game more fun
>>
No, but only because I tend to stick around on each route long enough to catch all its newly available mons, unless they have something like a 1% encounter rate.

I'm also too lazy to rotate out party members very much, so I have a static party that stays just about on-level with this method.
>>
>>30919302
Only postgame, during the story it's just ruins the balance of the team
>>
>>30919302
Nope I intentionally made it so all of my pokemon were underleveled through the entire game.
>>
>>30919302
Yes. You're supposed to do so.
Reason: less trainers than previous gens and helps you to easily update your team with new members if you wish.
>>
>>30919302
Now that I've beaten the story, yes. I helps grinding my team up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.