/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like all four. Fucking fight me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7282.jpg (237KB, 1231x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7282.jpg
237KB, 1231x793px
I like all four. Fucking fight me.
>>
>>30918718
I don't fight with the mentally uncapable
>>
>>30918718
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>30918718
>Legendary fighting pokemon
>They don't look like fighting types at all

I will never forgive gamefreak.
>>
I like them but wish they were pseudos or something instead. They don't really look like mythical Pokemon. I have the same issue with heatran, should have just been a pseudo line. Like all of them except keldeo
>>
File: SG1Eu.png (589KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
SG1Eu.png
589KB, 704x396px
>>30918718
I like how they're all viable but Virizion being viable is debatable.
>>
Should have saved them for Kalos desu. The whole musketeer thing works better in France and Inova had plenty of legendaries already
>>
>>30918824
Is it because the are the first fighting types that are not bipedal?
>>
>>30918718
I like their lore somewhat, and I've tried to get behind their designs, but you know what I just cannot stand? their fucking shoes. Remove those shoe-like feet that have no bussiness on a quadruped and I could find their designs passable.
>>
>>30918824
The only Fighting-types I like don't even look like Fighting-types (Cobalion, Heracross, Kommo-o)
>>
File: IMG_0332.png (520KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.png
520KB, 900x1260px
>>
>>30920445
qt
>>
Virizion and Cobalion are cool. Terrakion was competitive cancer in gen V, but otherwise cool. Keldeo is cancer competitively and design-wise.
>>
>>30918718
they are fucking gay.
>>
First time i hear someone dislike this four
>>
>>30918718
Keldeo is my favorite pony
>>
>>30918718
So do it. They're pretty great and their theme is baller. I think they should have been in Gen 6 instead, though. It would have been more fitting.
>>
>no gangbang orgy pic with all of them
missed opportunity
>>
>>30918718
I agree
>>
>>30920865
So am I. :3
>>
I like all three.

Fuck Keldeo.
>>
>>30918718
I don't like how they were just handed to you in BW2, i was just walking to that town with the walls and on the way there was this this tree that if i wanted to get through i would need to waste cut on one of my pokemon, i got close to see if there was something worth on the other side and coballion was just sitting there on the other side just outside the doors to the town, and like 2 or 3 trainers around standing on the grass, like it was nothing special.
also coballion's design is so dumb, other than it's head, his body just looks too plain, and his hooves looks like he was wearing socks.
Though PMD GTI made me really like Virizon, too bad you get Keldeo so late in the game, i feel nothing for it
>>
File: TerrakionLaugh.png (2MB, 1645x920px) Image search: [Google]
TerrakionLaugh.png
2MB, 1645x920px
>>30918718
The only thing I'll fight you on is that Terrakion is the best one
>>
File: 1473057305378.png (120KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1473057305378.png
120KB, 500x458px
>>30918718
Virizion is cute
>>
>>30922028
I like Terrakion as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.