[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Agatha_Adventures.png (78KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Agatha_Adventures.png
78KB, 250x207px
Did she die?
>>
>Ghost type trainer when all of her mons are part poison while only 1 is ghost
>>
>>30918386
>Dragon type trainer, 3 dragonites because bitches love dragonites.
>>
>>30918386
>Ghost type trainer.

Sure.
>>
oak's still alive. same age.
>>
>>30920412
Oak didn't mysteriously go missing with no explanation though.
>>
>>30918369
Lorelei
>didn't appear at all or is referenced on Gen II and remakes
>FR/LG revealed that she doesn't leave on Kanto, but Sevii Islands
>maybe she retired of being a member of Indigo's Elite Four

Bruno
>still being a member of Indigo's Elite Four

Lance
>was the Champion of Indigo League until Gold/Ethan/Jimmy/Canon MC or Kris/Lyra defeated him

Agatha
>like Lorelei, she didn't appeared or was referenced on Gen II and remakes
>FR/LG didn't add an excuse of why she didn't reappeared

Maybe she's dead.
>>
File: 200px-Sun_Moon_Acerola.png (67KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Sun_Moon_Acerola.png
67KB, 200x323px
No. She lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Theoretically, Will or Karen could've beaten her and taken her place, seeing as the latter specializes in Dark types while the former specializes in a type which beats out her entire team. Then again, there were two gaps opened up in the Elite Four following Lorelei and Red leaving, so it's possible they were just given the positions.

My headcanon: yes, she died, and Koga was put in her place because he used poison types like Agatha did.

Personally, I'm disappointed that Generations didn't cover how the Elite Four really works, as we still have no fucking clue how members are recruited/replaced even after 20 years outside of the fact that whoever beats the champ takes their place.
>>
Maybe she retired.
>>
>>30920929
Since we're already mired in headcanon in this thread anyway:

I just assumed the Elite 4 were a more-or-less "permanent" job position like the gym leaders, and they're replaced when they retire or whatever. They can't function the same way as the champion, where whoever the most recent winner is gets the spot, because they get challenged a lot and it doesn't look like their spots are in flux from that.

So maybe Agatha is dead (since she's the only one of the four without an explanation for her disappearance), or maybe she just decided she was too old for this shit and retired. Either way the people in charge of the league (the current champion? Maybe a board or something?) stuck someone else in her place.
>>
>>30920929
well at least we saw that they get scouted in Sun/Moon
>>
>>30918386
That's crazy! It's like she's a Poison type trainer or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.