[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 14475336093826.png (858KB, 1000x457px) Image search: [Google]
14475336093826.png
858KB, 1000x457px
What went wrong
>>
>>30906577
Nothing, these are the best games this franchise has to offer.
>>
They were never reprinted despite being the best and most essential Pokemon games ever made
>>
Honestly I'm only disappointed the Ruins of Alph don't have more stuff to do at them.
>>
>>30906577
Your post.
>>
>>30906577
They didn't fix any of the problems the original versions had and have a fan base that can't see any fault in them
>>
>>30906577
Didn't fix level curve
It's gen 4 so it's slow. Like, for real, I had a great time with this game, but I tried replaying it and fell asleep while doing so.
>>
>>30906577
Being too faithful to the originals
>>
remake was too early

should have been 3DS
>>
>>30906577
The dog didnt pull out and then your mom got pregnant.
>>
>>30906651
fuck you, the game fixed most of the glaring problems. And the level curve isn't that bad. If it wasn't Theron wee wouldn't have the best biggest and most emperor waive postgame
>>
>>30906577
They set the bar too high and now nothing else can compare.
>>
>>30906577
>What went wrong
My grades after these games were released.
>>
omg it's bigger so it's better...
>>
Not much, it mostly just wasn't that great to start with

>Gen2 Team Rocket are the least threatening of all villains
>Level curve wasn't fixed
>Hardly any usable new Pokemon

What else?
>>
>>30906627
>tfw still have both games
>see how much they go for now
feels good man
>>
BW is a lot more fluid, I just replayed HGSS and then BW and it was a good transition imo

I love Pokemon following you around though.
>>
>>30906627
Not sure where you live but walmart sells them for 20$ with pokewalker.
Bought like 30 of them put them all on ebay and resold them for 60$. Still got 4 left but damn making money here.
>>
>>30906577
Nothing that can't be fixed with a simple patch like sacred gold
>>
>>30906577
Basically everything. Literally the worst games of the franchise.
>>
The level curve was somehow worse than the original. Red's levels shouldn't have been made higher. I mean seriously, level 80s? At least save that for a rematch with him and not the first time.
>>
>>30906577
Fuck off and hang yourself
>>
Why can't Johtobabbies handle criticism?
>>
>>30906756
this
>>
File: 1472157551876.png (610KB, 636x464px) Image search: [Google]
1472157551876.png
610KB, 636x464px
>>30906577
>post game area featuring pokemon at babby levels simply because thats how it was in r/b/y/fr/lg
>gimped trainer levels to allow for open ended of post 4th gym badge content
>said level gimp completely fucks up the rest of the game culminating with the weakest e4 in the franchise history
>vs seeker replaced for stupid phone system
>kanto still barren as fuck both in trainers and especially in events and re-battle able trainers
>cancerous safarizone

Only good thing was the Kanto battle theme, both wild and trainer, but neither of those can be used at the BF.
>>
>>30906577
Bad levels. Too slow. Bad Pokémon distribution. Nonsense pacing. Overrated.
>>
>>30906577
Only thing wrong with these is my copy shit the bed and prices are a bit stupid now.
>>
>>30906716
You're being too kind, it was a hog, not a dog.
>>
>>30906577
Pokewalker. If you deleted your original save file and made a new one, and left a Pokémon in there from the previous game, it was unusable. I left a dunsparce in there and it's probably at level 100

Also red and slow start to game without auto run
>>
>>30906577
Nothing. Best games in the franchise. Here's to hoping Stars can maybe finally top them.
>>
>>30906577
If it had come out after gen 5 with renewable TMs it would have been perfect.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.