[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Outclassed by Arcanine JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: incineroar.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
109KB, 500x500px
>Outclassed by Arcanine

JUST
>>
>>30902267
>metagaming in a casual game
I want /v/ to leave
>>
>>30902267
At least it's Dark and has U-Turn. That's pretty good for walling stuff like Bisharp.
>>
>>30902267

Arcanine doesn't have Fake Out, U-turn, or a Dark typing.
>>
>>30902343
>Fake Out, U-turn
mmm, what does this combination remind me off...
>>
>>30902343
arcanine has better stat distribution though
>>
>Better attack
>Better bulk
>Fake Out
>U-Turn
>Less speed
>No Morning Sun

Once his HA is released, I think they will be even, and maybe he would be better than nine.
>>
>>30902267
Arcanine doesn't have Fake Out, U-Turn, and STAB on Dark moves. It has it's niche.
>>
>>30902343
It has however a much better speed tier, priority on Extremespeed and better recovery options like Morning Sun. Dark-type is all fun and games until you realize it only makes Incineroar weak to fighting-types, which is actually pretty shit considering how commom those moves are.
>>
>>30902290
>set off Bisharp's Defiant
>get outsped by Bisharp
>Bisharp used All-Out Plummeling
>>
File: stats.png (42KB, 759x342px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
42KB, 759x342px
>>30902365

Arcanine is faster, Incineroar hits harder and has more bulk.
>>
>>30902386
How would you set off its Defiant? Intimidate isn't legal yet.
>>
File: elrisitas[1].jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas[1].jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>30902386

>Bisharp running All-Out Pummeling
>>
>>30902409
call me when shitty bara cat gets morning sun faggot
>>
>>30902386
Them Bisharps with All Out Pummeling are totally rampant in OU right now. What great insight into the meta.
>>
>>30902348
me
>>
>>30902409
110-115 barely makes a difference, other than a missed KO once in a blue moon. In general everything you can destroy with Incineroar, Arcanine does it too.

+10 defenses is midly adequate, but -35 speed will wear down Incineroar's bulk crazy fast, especially since it lacks recovery like Arcanine, priority like Arcanine and it gets outspeed by pretty much everything but specialized walls

>>30902423
All these discussions are theorymoning with Intimidate Incineroar. Blaze Incineroar is strictyl inferior to Arcanine and not even worth talking about
>>
>>30902409
isnt pure Fire better than Fire/Dark in a defensive sence? usless you want to wall a Psychic/Ghost/Dark than dont carry a Fighting move
The Fairy resist is cool and nobody wants a Fight weakness
>>
>>30902508
>Blaze Incineroar is strictyl inferior to Arcanine and not even worth talking about

That's not true since Incineroar plays defensive differently given the advantage of Dark type and the greater SpDef in exchange for no reliable recovery.

For example, Blaze Incineroar walls Bisharp while Intimidate Arcanine does not.
>>
>>30902474
About as rampant as Luchacat
>>
>>30902528
It's a psychic immunity for Lele. You have enough fairies to use to not be scared of fighting types
>>
File: 1480433124057.jpg (383KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
1480433124057.jpg
383KB, 750x721px
>>30902267
He can't be outclassed by a mon that he doesn't share the same playstyle with. Both Arcanine and Incineroar both serve different roles and have their own niche that makes them different from one another.
>>
>>30902915
Like what?
>>
>>30902915
I get what you mean, but he can be outclassed by doge because they're the same type. Types are important in teambuilding.
>>
>>30902528
Fighting has been more raped by the existence of Fairies and prevalence of tapu than any other type. Resisting Dark is a fair trade-off for a Fighting weakness, with Ghost resistance and Lele immunity being bonuses.
>>
>>30903106

Plus Dark is immune to Prankster as well
>>
>>30903001
>Fire/DARK
>Pure Fire
>t-they're the same type
The only build that both Incineroar and Arcanine share that nine excels better at is the Defensive variant.

>>30902990
If don't know shit about Incineroar then why are you even here? I'm not going to spoonfeed you when you a have access to the fucking google.
>>
>>30902283
>wants /v/ to leave
>the entire board is like this

Are we the new /v/?
>>
>>30902267
>Fake out
>Immunity to psychic
>Dark Stab

I'm still going to use Arcanine since I prefer going special, but the cat is going to have a good spotlight once Intimidate comes out.
>>
File: Arcanine Mug.jpg (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanine Mug.jpg
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>30902267
Good.
>>
>>30902508
I hate to break it to you but arcinine isnt outspeeding anything either unless it runs scarf
>>
Is Arcanine still decent?
>>
>>30902528
You're trading a fighting weakness for a second STAB, psychic immunity and ghost and dark resistances. Not to mention neutral damage to bugs and fairy and immunity to prankster. I do t know if I'd call it better or worse but fire pairs decently enough with dark
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.