[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 6

File: sun&moon.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun&moon.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Bored yet?
>>
>>30900510
I tried breeding for a perfect Shiny Vulpix, but gave up after two days
Now I'm orbiting Injection threads to get good enough Pokemon for the tree
Then I'll farm for all the stamps and end up finishing a shiny Pokedex using the QR scanner
>>
>>30900551
Too stupid to inject yourself?
Don’t answer, we already know the answer.
>>
>>30900510
Nel
>>
>>30900510
It's not a Gen 2 game, so no.
>>
>try to start a new file
>Lillie won't shut up
>waiting for bank
>bank pokemon can't be used in ranked matches
>trying to fill dex
>fucking SOS battles and 1% rates
>breeding for competitive
>worse than gen 4 and 5

I think I'm done.
>>
>>30900510
I don't finish it yet.
>>
>>30900510
I really liked the game and I will wait for Bank to play a new game with another team.

Now I am completing the dex (only the Gen VII ones and Alola forms, because I already have a complete living dex in the bank).
>>
>>30900573
What a fucking cunt you are
>>
Pretty much

After I transfer my living dex from bank and get to 50 in multi battle tree there's literally nothing else to do
>>
>>30900671
Told you not to reply. You are not very good reading stuff.
>>
>>30900573
Maybe he likes to have satisfaction from his hard work?
>>
>>30900510
85 hours in, catching UBs at the moment, not sure what to do when I finish this, maybe I'll max out Festival Plaza stuff or try to win 50 battles in super singles

I already beat Battle Royale, what a shitfest that was
>>
>>30900510
Almost. My dex is at 95% completion
>>
absolutely. Sadly these games don't have the lasting power of an emerald or heart gold
>>
>>30900768
Read his post:
“Now I’m orbiting Injection threads to get good enough Pokemon for the tree"

What satisfaction can you get when you are a beggar on an injection thread?
>>
>>30900510
Stupid trade evos
I hate them so much, why can't GF make an option to trade with NPCs in exchange for money or when you get a certain percent of your dex done?
>>
>>30900510
120ish hours in, not really

Still have to beat super singles, maybe i'll complete zygarde and the pokedex as well i dunno

after that i have no idea what i'll do though
>>
Getting to lv 100 is such a pain.
>>
>>30900510
Pretty much, yeah.

I've finished the dex, and got 50 wins on both singles and doubles in the battle tree. (With no motivation for multis)

Every gen I say that I'm going to get into competitive battling, but every gen it's never that fun.
>>
>>30900510
Havent played in a few days so i guess yeah

its a nice game but i didnt feel it was more unique or satisfying than any other gen.

Bit of a disappointment if this is an annivesary game
>>
>>30900817
>120 hours in
>still haven't explored the entire map and completed zygarde along the way

what have you been doing those 120 hours?
>>
>>30900846
He probably spent 50 hours to end the main story.

>>30900838
>lvl 100
:^)
>>
>>30900755
>makes trip pretending to be a girl on an anonymous image board
>posts b8
wew lad
>>
I still got stuff to do, and I can stick to a game for years if it interests me enough.

I'd be playing Monster Hunter Generations still if not for XX releasing soonish and S&M having released
>>
Nope, Breeding stuffs.
>>
>>30900510
>start losing interest in SM after the Aether Paradise raid
>fighting Hapu was nice but the rest of the game since then steadily dropped into meh levels
>by the time I beat the champion I basically have 0 interest in doing any post game
>get to the battle tree but my heart isnt in it
>start the Looker UB quest but dont do it and just head back to route 1
>save the game and then dig out my old DS
>start a new file on BW and have a great time

everything worked out in the end
>>
>>30900843
This. Its not terrible but a pretty lame anniversary game
>>
>>30900551
>breed perfect Shiny Vulpix

You know you can just breed a shiny then bottle cap it, right?
>>
>>30900510
yep, it's basically XY2.0, only different is that you ride a Tauros instead of the bike
i really wish there was more stuff
>>
Whats up with the sudden influx of hate threads?
>>
Still working on completing the dex since I want to leave my living dex in the gen 6 format for when I restart OR. Aside from that, I'll work on the stamps and then I'm done with the game.
>>
>>30901015
It's the nature of /vp/ as the board.

/vp/ spawned from /v/ which hates video games
>>
>>30900838
Finally got Magnezone to lv. 100 last night. Hyper trained and now I don't know what to do.

All that's left is the tree I guess
>>
>>30900846
>>30900861
Took me about 24-25 hours to do the story, then after that I spent pretty much all of my time doing side-stuff like the eevee trainers and the UB mission, catching the tapus, battle royale, getting all battle poses, etc.

Took some time to learn how breeding, IVs, EVs and Natures and all that work (the last pokemon game I played was HeartGold)
>>
>>30900964
>>30900843
Yeah, as far as first games in the generation go, SM is above average, but if this is the maximum effort modern GF can do, than I'm worried about the future
>>
>>30900624
>>worse than gen 4 and 5
That's literally not true you cunt
>>
>>30900510
>start losing interest in SM after the Aether Paradise raid
>fighting Hapu was nice but the rest of the game since then steadily dropped into meh levels
>by the time I beat the champion I basically have 0 interest in doing any post game
>get to the battle tree but my heart isnt in it
>start the Looker UB quest but dont do it and just head back to route 1
>save the game and then dig out my old DS
>start a new file on Red and have a great time

Everything worked out in the end.

>>30901015
Unovabortions/Sinnohfetuses assblasted gen 5/4 isn't /vp/'s favorite anymore
>>
>>30900887
>Pretending
Search my kik or instagram bud, should be on 1 month old threads inside the achieves or just ask /wfg/ regulars for it, we chat a lot so

And not sure what you mean with “makes”, I’ve been using this tripcode since 2014 and the one before since 2011.
>>
>>30901050
In 20 minutes I can get any flawless, 6 IV shiny Pokemon with RNG manipulation. And it's even faster if I'm not getting trolled by the timer0 in gen 5.

Can you do faster than that in SM, you cunt?
>>
>>30901065
holy shit you sound so fucking autistic.
no one care
>>
>>30901210
>Male individual
>Talking about autism
:^)
>>
>>30901162
Not him, but you can chain for guaranteed 4 IV Dittos. And in no time you can breed an utmost flawless one within minutes.

Take note: guaranteed, unlike Gen IV and V which you literally have to use a separate software, go through time consuming process of changing your system time just to manipulate RNG.

So no, I'd take Gen VII breeding mechanic any day over that.
>>
>>30901162
Then put your arguments in the same line, you shitstain, it looks like 8 different complains.
>>
>>30901224
>implying
;^)
>>
>>30900671
Except, you asked Anon if he's too stupid to inject, and then said to not respond to that question. You didn't say to not respond at all, cunt.
>>
>>30900940
I did the exact same thing
>>
>>30901306
Wrong person, my bad.
>>
>>30901162
Yes
>>
>>30901162

>>30901247
>>30901324
t. Unovafag getting btfo'd by injectbros and breedfags
>>
File: 1465721844880.jpg (87KB, 454x627px) Image search: [Google]
1465721844880.jpg
87KB, 454x627px
>>30900510
beat the league, got bummed out when lillie left for no fucking reason
now there's this detective lady that wants me to REMOVE ULTRA KEBAB but her pokemon are 20 levels above mine and I can't be arsed to keep going
>>
File: pokecheck.png (92KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
pokecheck.png
92KB, 500x616px
>>30901247
>Not him, but you can chain for guaranteed 4 IV Dittos. And in no time you can breed an utmost flawless one within minutes.

I'm sure that those 4IV Dittos will earn you 31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny spreads with the correct ability and gender in 20 minutes.

>>30901324
Even cheating was better in gen 5. Didn't need to mod your DS, just log into the GTS and receive bacon.
>>
>>30901371
>says that obtining flawless Pokemon was easier in gens 4 (FOUR, QUATRO, YON) and 5
>Unovafag

How retarded can you faggots get?
>>
>>30901477
At least getting CFW gives you access to the entire EShop library along with being able to inject.

Now I can have multiple copies of Sun/Moon to do Nuzlockes on without having to restart my game.
>>
>>30901477
>Even cheating was better in gen 5. Didn't need to mod your DS, just log into the GTS and receive bacon.
No it wasn't, you had to send each one individually. I can inject several flawless shinies in 20 minutes. Pkhex is also way easier to use and less convoluted than RNG manipulation ever was.
>>
>>30900510
Yes
>>
>>30900573
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>30900624
>>breeding for competitive
>>worse than gen 4 and 5

ITT: spot the complete retard
>>
>>30901224
How annoying, get a life.
>>
>>30900573
As a fellow injector, Stop being a such faggot
>>
215 hours in. Still dicking about in the Battle Tree, Battlespot and breeding for shinies.
>>
>>30901538
>those moving goalposts

Why are you this desperate? First cheating, and now piracy. You DO realize that those could be done by any flashcart on the DS, right?

>>30901666
>convoluted RNG manipulation
I didn't expect for someone blindly arguing this and resorting to "b-but cheating is easier!" would be smart, but holy fuck you being too dumb to understand something (that's actually pretty simple) isn't an argument.

The above also applies to you. Any of these could be done in a cheap flashcart.

>>30901786
Stop the retard who refuses to read the thread.

And yes, rolling the dice over and over and hoping it gives you the result you want is much better than simply choosing the spread in a program.

Damn what's with all the idiots on this thread? Is it newfaggotry? Didn't any of you retards actually play the game before gen 6 or something?
>>
Yes.

a little over 100 hours, dex completed already (disappointed on how quick it was), few of the new regional pokemon shinies caught, no postgame except for the "copy and recycle" battle maison v2.
>>
Beat it in 3 days, still waiting on the bank so i can complete the drx/beat it again
>>
Nah, multi-battling with Guzma in the tree
>>
>>30900510
Yeah, pretty much. Then again, I also already put in 200+ hours and just need to finish Super Multi. I also spedrun my Moon version in about 12 hours to be able to partner up with myself. I'll finish up Super Multi tonight and be done with the entire game.
>>
>>30902505
>dex completed already (disappointed on how quick it was)
I bet you used GTS for most mons?
I've been trying to complete my (living) dex since the leak, haven't traded at all yet and I'm little over 80% at 170 hours. The SOS exclusives and 1%s are a huge PITA and take ages. Almost filled my boxes with everything I'll need for the living dex, then I'll start mass-evolving at the league.
>>
>>30900510
Playing GF games is for waiting the Intelligent System game..
>>
File: 1482119411612.jpg (77KB, 790x844px) Image search: [Google]
1482119411612.jpg
77KB, 790x844px
Kinda, i just really want pokebank i hope t comes out early next month
>>
>>30902786
Battle spot season ends on the 16th so expect it around then assuming it isn't delayed.
>>
>>30902688
No, for most mons I ran in circles at poni gauntlet at that little patch of grass near battle tower to fully evolve them. I spent many hours doing this

but yes, I couldn't resist using GTS to get some of the annoying ones for mareanie/dhelmise fodder
>>
>>30901389
> lillie left for no fucking reason
The game literally tells you that she left to save her sick mom you stupid idiot
>>
>>30900510
not at all. just finished up setting up. have my false swiper, high EV parents, collected all the items and TMS ready for breeding now.

im very excited!
>>
>>30900573
o look! it is Zoey! the ultra-anon-lord that has been on 4chan since 2012. he is such a cool guy! everyone should respect him.
>>
>>30900510
hgss are far better than this trash
>>
Completed the dex a couple of hours ago, now I'm chaining for 4IV Dittos to trade them for foreign 4IV Dittos.
I also started grinding 100,000 points for the pokefinder each day, so it won't take too long to get that stamp.
>>
I just finished the first island and am already a little bored. The early-game Pokemon availability is really disappointing. I have a L21 Dartrix because none of the Pokemon I actually want to fuck with are anywhere on this island. Not even an Alolan Geodude, despite there being a cave. No, instead they put fucking Roggenrola and Zubat in there, as if to taunt me.
>>
>>30903317
Do you want a 6IV ditto?
I have one 1 can spare
>>
>>30900510
Nope, 140 hours and still strong. Without /vp/ though then yeah.
>>
>>30900510
Not at all. It's gonna take quite awhile longer given all the new toys to breed and try out in battle.
>>
>the most linear and objectively handholdely games in the series
>cutscenes every five minutes
>all sense of exploration is gone because of how on the rails it is
>casualization is kicked up a notch even more (for example displaying what moves are auper effective or weak when fighting the same pokemon a second time)
>trials were a step down from gyms
>still easy (only harder than x/y and oras which is barely saying much)
>a lot of the new pokemon introduced were shit
>godawful rival, ton of obnoxious characters introduced
>team skull is a joke
>pisspoor postgame
>kanto pandering is even worse than x/y
>ultra beasts are a retarded concept and feel horribly out of place in the series
>festival plaza is garbage
>no pss or super training
>no rotation or triples
>no hordes
>>
Far from bored.
>>30903542
Why do you put this exact list everywhere?
>>
>>30903399
The chain just broke. I wasn't careful enough and the Ditto I used struggled to death, so I can't offer anything yet.
>>
>>30903542
>>trials were a step down from gyms
>>team skull is a joke

If you removed these this bait might actually work.
>>
>>30903542
Getting ganged by Skull grunts and beating their loud asses is one of life's best joys. Fuck that emo faggot, though.
>>
>>30903542
>>kanto pandering is even worse than x/y
I know the rest of your post is bait, but you couldn't have posted a more untrue statement if you tried
>>
>>30903542
8/8 M8
You got enough from every angle to trigger everyone just a bit.
>>
>>30900510

Got bored once i realized legendaries were gonna take over the meta more than ever before.

Ultra Beasts were a mistake
>>
>>30901162
I'm guessing you faggots haven't heard that you can RNG manipulate in SM huh?

Carry on with your shitposting
>>
File: 3b0fa559acf711da56812cd587978483.png (330KB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
3b0fa559acf711da56812cd587978483.png
330KB, 1125x2000px
>>30900510

finished the pokedex yesterday. was going to do some breeding but just cant get motivated. who cares
>>
>>30903791
everyone is entitled to their own opinions I suppose, but I feel like he made a lot of good arguments there. especially the postgame part, I have no motivation whatsoever to even start up the game anymore
>>
>>30903542
>the most linear and objectively handholdely games in the series
Except for gen I and II, every Pokémon has been very linear. Why is handholding a bad thing? It's a game for children.
>cutscenes every five minutes
Exaggeration. The emphasis on story is a new direction for the series, and I enjoyed it.
>all sense of exploration is gone because of how on the rails it is
You're simply restating point 1 here to pad your 'list'.
>casualization is kicked up a notch even more (for example displaying what moves are auper effective or weak when fighting the same pokemon a second time)
You're restating point 1 yet again to pad your 'list'.
>trials were a step down from gyms
How so? Gyms were simply a glorified route with monotype users. The trials diversified the experience.
>still easy (only harder than x/y and oras which is barely saying much)
No Pokémon game has ever been hard.
>a lot of the new pokemon introduced were shit
Opinion
>godawful rival, ton of obnoxious characters introduced
Opinion
>team skull is a joke
It's supposed to be a parody. All teams except team rocket were jokes. Then gen II came and made team rocket a joke.
>pisspoor postgame
Battle Tree, Battle Spot and VGC are the intended postgame. Battle Tree contains the only relevant part of the Battle Resort anyway.
>kanto pandering is even worse than x/y
Commercial synergy with the extremely successful Pokémon Go. Also a complete non-argument. How is including continuity nods a bad thing? Are you the type of guy to complain that the summons in Final Fantasy often have the same names?
>ultra beasts are a retarded concept and feel horribly out of place in the series
They grew on me tb h.
>festival plaza is garbage
I like it.
>no pss or super training
PSS was nice. Super training wasn't.
>no rotation or triples
A shame to see these go
>no hordes
The 3DS can't effectively handle them. Too bad they got axed, but SOS chaining made EV training even easier.
>>
>>30900510
Nope :^)
>>
>>30903818
That's not RNG manipulation you fucking mongoloid. Yet another retard who has no idea of what he's talking about.
>>
A bit, but because I have no friends to do trade evolves

Is the GTS a viable place to put in Metal Coat Scizors etc?
>>
>>30903940
no
>>
i'm 55 hours in and only in vast poni canyon.

still plenty to do.
>>
>>30900573
Kill yourself tripfag cancer
>>
>>30901015
once people beat the game and realize gamefreak won't make good singleplayer content anymore they get bored and start posting hate threads
>>
>>30900510
I have 200 hours +.
I am just waiting for the bank since my dex is complete, and i will complete the stamps overtime.
battle royale is always the same poke, with 300 pokemon it's too limited.
>>
>>30900573
>we
(You)
>>
>>30900810
Just GTS Castforms and beg
>>
>>30901065
Wew
>>
>>30900573
Holy shit even as a injector myself I ask you kill yourself you tripfag.
>>
Nah, I'm at almost 200 hours, and I barely did the battle tree because I've been breeding pokemon like crazy.

Now I'm ev training a few mons, and trying to catch a good natured Top Lel. Still need Top Bul, Top Fin and Niggrazma, and I need like 50ish other Pokemon before I focus on shiny hunting (even though the drive isn't strong since I hatched one and caught another in my sun)
>>
>>30901538
I look the other way on injectfags, but now you're going into some shady shit. As much as I would love extra copies, that ain't the way to do it.
>>
>except for gen 1 and 2

Both of which had more exploration and were less linear. You can battle gyms out of order in gen 1. You could explore kanto in which way you wanted in gen 2. Both of these areas also had much more optional areas to explore. These games were even more linear than gen 5.

>exaggeration

Bullshit. It was noticeably bad on the first and second island in which you were bombarded with cutscenes every five minutes.

Nobody cares you enjoyed it retard.

>you're reinstating point one

Casualization has nothing to do with the first point you idiot. Not only were the games on the rails, but they were even more casualized to pander to the smartphone gamers (which gamefreak even admitted). Unuronically kill yourself.

>how so

The vast majority of trials over much quicker, totem pokemon are a poor man's gym leader.

>monotype

So were trials too idiot.

>opinion

Fact. I'd forgive them for this but only 80 new Pokemon were introduced. No excuse.

>it's supposed to be a parody

And yet it's shit. They were incredibly obnoxious.

>battle tree

You have the battle tower. Nice.

>battle spot and vgc

This is online. Not a fucking postgame.

The battle tree is much worse than having a battle frontier which provide more diversity to battling than a reskinned battle tower.

>commercial synergy

Just because it was intended to sell more games to the nu-male nostalgiafags does not mean it's a good choice gameplay-wise. XY suffered horribly from the incessant kanto pandering, so do these games.

>summons in final fantasy have the same names

False equivalency. What you meant is if every Final Fantasy game pandered heavily to FF7. As it stands the ones that do tend to be the worst in the series.

>they grew on me

Don't care.

>I like trash

Ok.

>super training wasn't

Better to EV train than having to fire up a worse version of the Join Avenue to do so.

Your justifications are awful faggot.
>>
>>30903245
>High EV parents
You sure you're ok there?
>>
>>30904280
meant to quote
>>30903876
>>
I only wish pokebank was out for it already. I want to do a new run through but don't want to lose my competitive pokemon
>>
>>30900624
Wait, bank mon can't be used in ranked? Even if that mon actually is in the rotomdex? For what fucking reason?
>>
>>30904280
Fucking destroyed
>>
>>30900510

I don't even have the motivation to even begin this game.
>>
>>30900510
XY were straight up the worst games of the main series, but these ones are the most disappointing. There was no hope with VI gen, we all knew they were gonna be absolute trash. But gen VII was shaping up to be everything VI wasn't and it ended up being a very, very, VERY minuscule improvement over the games before them.
>>
>>30900808
>read his post
>quotation marks

Find a noose and a high place and hang yourself you ultrafaggot
>>
>>30904406
There are some theories:
>blocking old events and exclusive moves from older gens like Emerald and Gale of Darkness that are hard toget legit now
>blocking old Tutor moves
>stop hacking

I say bullshit. Most old events aren't good and you can trade for ORAS tutor moves.

All it does is fuck everybody over such a little issue; if someone is that serious about competitive, they can trade or buy the old games.

I've spent so much time resetting for gen 6 legendaries and breeding in the Battle Resort, and now I won't be able to use them anymore... it's insane.
>>
Nope. 150 hours, still shiny hunting and completing the battle tree.
>>
>>30903588
Because it perfectly conveys what he thinks of the game and saves time?
>>
>>30903675
Team Skull is literally there to be a joke.
>>
10 hours in

this shit is boring

I'm trying to finish as quickly as I can to wrap up the story

my god team skull is corny as hell
>>
>>30900573
Is this a JoJo reference?
>>
>>30906502
>he
>>
>>30908110
Who are you?

And did you just assume my gender?
>>
Is Zoey more a tripfag cunt than Jimmy?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.