[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Create a cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: 1468777821964.png (171KB, 575x407px) Image search: [Google]
1468777821964.png
171KB, 575x407px
Quick /vp/ you have 5 seconds to create a mechanic more cancerous to the meta than mega evolutions.
>>
>>30897330
Z-Evolutions

Need a specific move to evolve, and when they evolve the move gets +50 Base Power
>>
>>30897330
Hyper Evolution. Now all Pokemon can Mega Evolve without stones.
>>
>>30897330
Fairy types gain one more resistance
>>
>>30897330

The first time Charizard takes fatal damage its HP is set to 1 instead.
>>
>>30897383
>Genwunning taken literally
I like it.
>>
Item - Chain Release

pokemon use all their abilities
>>
>>30897330
you can use potions in online mode
>>
>>30897330
An item that gives you priority STAB.
>>
Water now resists Poison

Fairy now resists Grass
>>
You can set 1 pokemon as your main, giving it +1 stage on each stay like a totem pokemon. It takes no itemslot and has no downsides.
Pikachu Greninja and Charizard gain a hidden ability that does something when they're your main.
>>
File: 1473963144425.png (77KB, 268x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473963144425.png
77KB, 268x385px
>>30897330
>http://pastebin.com/mdaLmzqr
>>
fusion - pokemon can now be fused into a single entity where you pick the type and moveset but abilities are determined by the family of the pokemon fused. same type fusions get double STAB to their respective movesets
>>
>>30897395
Good work anon. You put Clefable in Ubers.
>>
>>30897330
An item that gives priority to any move every other turn
>>
>>30897330
Mega Z Moves

Boosts the pokemon's BST by 100 and changes moves of the Z Type to become super powerful for the rest of the match, also this can be done to the entire party, also the item has a special slot so te Pokemon can still have a regular held item, also already powerful Pokemon get special ones that boost them even further.
>>
"Badly burned," paralleling Toxic's "badly poisoned."

The only move updated to inflict the "badly burned" condition is Scald.
>>
>Megas no longer need mega stones.

I heard you were talking shit about Mega Latios.
>>
>>30897330
Attack clashes where moves such as flamethrower can clash against water gun if used on the same turn. Sort of like when Kamehameha's clash in DB games. Winner is decided by buttonmashing and deals 1.5 more damage than normal.
>>
>>30897660
I'd actually be okay with this.
>>
Z-Mega-Hyper Evolution

A Pokémon can now mega evolve and use a Z-Move at the same time, without using up an item slot! Any Pokémon capable of mega evolution can now NATURALLY learn a Z-Move that's calculated by the strongest move that Pokemon can learn. Pikachu and Greninja are special cases though. They can naturally learn Z-Moves too.

If Pikachu, Charizard, or Greninja use this, they get +6 in all stats for the rest of the battle, and yes
Z-Moves can be the move that a Z-Crystal uses to calculate the damage for a Z-Move
so you can use Z-Inferno Overdrive
>>
eviolite for offense instead of defense
>>
>>30897330
Also not battle related but I can imagine BP going bonkers with a 3rd gender option complete with shitty pronouns.
>>
>>30897628
this literally triggered me
>>
Fusions
>>
>>30897330
You have to scream the name of the attack at the exact moment it starts, makes the attack always crits.
>>
Pokémon how all have evasion boosts based on their base speed. So stuff like Snorlax is easier to hit consistently, but something like Aerodactyl or Deoxys-S becomes a shitshow.
>>
File: 1481051751138.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1481051751138.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
Ultra Evolution, a new form of mega evolution that boosts a pokemon's power beyond that of what mega evolution could do. When a pokemon goes under ultra evolution, its BST is increased to 800 and all type weaknesses are disabled. Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario and Greninja will be the only pokemon to receive this special snowflake treatment.
>>
>>30897330
Shiny Pokémon have an extra IV point stat
>>
You know the bonuses you get from Refresh? Well, they're in competitive play now. Have fun!
>>
>>30897777
the hell have Battle Points to do with anything
what acronym bullshit did you churn this time
>>
Since burn and paralysis lower attack and speed respectively, poison now lowers defense by 25%, badly poison lowering by 50%.
>>
>>30897777
Damn it got autocorrected to BP but I meant /VP/ would go crazy with

>Are you a boy or a girl or a (third gender option)?
>>
>>30897959
Toxapex is now uber, gj
>>
>>30897994
>/VP/
>dragging gender politics into shit where it doesn't belong
Get the fuck out, Reddit.
>>
you can catch other people's pokemon in multiplayer battles
>>
>more cancerous than Mega Battles
Pokemon fusions. Fused Pokemon get the sum total of all stats, all abilities, both held items, and eight moves. Doubles battles may include two fusions.
>>
File: 8fa.png (327KB, 379x430px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.png
327KB, 379x430px
Nintendo (of America) goes Full-"Fellow Kids" on us using 10 year old memes (as in both the memes and the people using them are 10 years old).
>>
>>30897330

Size of a Pokemon is now used to gauge innate evasion in battle. The same goes for the enemy's offensive bonuses. Minimize raises evasion but also lowers your attack stats and boosts the enemy's offensive bonus if it hits yours.
>>
Celesteela is immune to Fire Type moves thanks to "Heatproof."
>>
>>30898148
Heatproof only reduces effectiveness by 50% and prevents burn.
>>
New battle mode: "Re-Balanced Mode"

Every type now falls into a Rock/Paper/Scissors-esque trio.

>Fire > Grass > Water
>Electric > Flying > Ground
>Fighting > Dark > Psychic
>etc.

Types that aren't in the same trio do neutral damage to one another. Normal does neutral damage to everything. Two of the same types do neutral damage to one another.

Dual-type mons get STAB from their primary type and weaknesses from their secondary type

Tri Attack does Fire, Electric, and Ice damage at once.

Attacks with no secondary effect have 100% accuracy. Attacks have -10% accuracy for every added effect they have.

Status attacks have 100% accuracy against types it's super effective against, 85% accuracy to neutral, and 70% accuracy to not very effective.

Abilities have been replaced with more generic ones:
>Boost X stat in a pinch
>Boost X type damage in a pinch
>Immunity against burn/paralysis/etc
>Immunity against X stat being dropped
Legendaries get two

Also wifi battles default to this new mode and you have to select "Classic mode" to play normally.
>>
>>30897330
>ability transferer
>can copy the ability of one pokemon and permanently give another pokemon that ability
>sketch tm
>teaches sketch, and can be used on all pokemon
>>
>>30897994
prof: So kid what do you look like
*shows pics of three types of kids with different skin color options
every npc:*refers you only as friend/kid/champion/[your name]
*all clothes are unisex

I fail to see the problem here
>>
>>30897330
Egg groups are reimagined expanded to hold more biological traits and affect the pokemon's resistances like hypothetical 3rd and 4th types.

For example, all pokemon that are flying insects even if they are not part flying are part of the flying egg group, which gives them a ground immunity without needing the ability levitate.

Bird-like pokemon are now in the bird egg group, thqt gives them a bug type resist even if they are not flying type (piplup, torchic, etc).

Grass types based on mushrooms are now in the fungus egg group, which gives them a poison resist.

And so on. Players would have to remember so many damage modifiers that egg groups alone would be cancerous.
>>
>>30898494
That sounds cool as shit though.
>>
>>30897628
>game freak introduces a new move to go with the status condition
>Boiling water
>100% accuracy
>Its a TM that all water pokemon can learn
>>
>>30898591
have fun trying to have to chainbreed everything that you could compete with

and then biologists would get butthurt when something is in the wrong place and every non-biologist would get butthurt when something is in a seemingly wrong place.
>>
>>30898695
>have fun trying to have to chainbreed everything that you could compete with
Isn't that what everyone who doesn't just inject already does?

I'm sorry that your cancer backfired but this could give a second wind to a lot of pokemon with crippling type disadvantages.
>>
>>30898213
I said make cancer, not attempt to properly balance the game.
>>
>>30898494
What would Amorphous give?
Such a lovely group, filled with ghosts, industrial waste, mollusks, a lamprey, and Gardevoir.
>>
>>30898608
*all pokemon
>>
Moves that attacks the trainer directly, making them unable to order their pokemon.

Alternative, giving the trainers HP that they lose when Pokemon are defeated.
>>
Giga Battlefields

By holding a specific type of item, Pokemon automatically cast a battlefield-changing affect, akin to weather or terrain. However, it never goes away, and both yours and your opponent's can be active at the same time.

Here are some examples;
>Meteor Shower: Opponent takes Dragon-type damage at the end of every turn
>Sword Zone: Your attack is boosted at the end of every turn
>Miasma Cloud: Two of your opponent's random stats are reduced at the end of every turn
>Fantasy Dream: Chance of your opponent's Pokemon falling asleep at the end of every turn
>Mega Battlefield: Multiple Pokemon can be Mega-Evolved by the user
>Z Battlefield: Z-Moves can be used with no limit by the user

Every Pokemon can use every Giga Battlefield item, but some Giga Battlefield items are exclusive to particular Pokemon.

Please enjoy the new meta.
>>
>>30897751
>Z-squared moves

Ayy
>>
>>30898754
2 things:

This anon >>30898695 is not the one that wrote the egg group cancerous idea. That'd be me.

And surprisingly enough, I am a biologist. I wasn't looking for it to make perfect sense tho.

>>30898790 I was thinking amorphous should be divided into:

- True blobs (would still be called amorphous) and give a poison resist (would only really help gardevoir, but tbqh I would personally move the whole line to human-like).

- Haunted, for pokemon that resemble objects (chandelure, voltorb) or are objects that came to life (banette, spiritomb, palossand). While not all things in this egg grouo would be literally possessed, the group's perk would be giving a ghost resist to its members.

Dunno, it's not a full-fledged idea but I do think it is kinda cancerous. Well SM tell you which moves are effective on-screen, so maybe not much would change.
>>
6 moves
>>
>>30899792
But which one would Eelektross be?
It better not get lumped in with fish, I love that it's just there with these weirdass things. One of the few things I like about Gardevoir even - that it ISN'T in the humanshape group, it's in the same group as blobs and ghosts. Makes it seem more odd, instead of just a waifu
>>
>>30899987
I was thinking of putting eelektross both in the amorphous group (where it is right now) but also in water 2 or 3. This would also let it breed for some water moves that it can't get right now, like liquidation. In fact for some reason it doesn't learn moes by breeding.

I would truly just put the whole gardevoir line in human-like, but being human-like AND amorphous would be a cool combo. It would also make it eerie, and stuff.
>>
>>30900141
>almost every water type is allowed to learn ice attacks just because
>an electric fish isn't allowed to learn any water attacks because it isn't water type
GAMEFREAK
>>
>>30897330
>Totem time

All of this Pokemon's stats will boost and can't be reset. They will also call for the closest thing in your box at its level
>>
Physical/special split doesn't exist anymore, it's like gen 1-3 again.

Fuck it, special defense and special attack are one stat again, too.

Let's also add gen 1 critical hits, wrap, clamp, fire spin, the toxic + leech seed combo and how sleep works again.
>>
>>30897330
Base speed determines critical hit ratio :^)
>>
>>30897330
Ability Eviolite - Pokemon will retain ability of earlier evolution.
>>
IV's now only have a soft cap at 31. You can now continuously breed 31 iv mons to have a low chance of getting 32, then 33 etc. This can go on infinitely but the chance for it to happen becomes lower and lower each time
>>
>>30900560
While you're at it, you don't REALLY need five whole stats, now do you?
Obviously you should also combine HP and defense
>>
Hmm I think to really fuck Pokemon up we need to think outside the box a little bit. How about

UNLOCKED FORMS™

Only one of your pokemon (in a given game) can be in its UNLOCKED FORM™ at a time, and these unstable forms only last one week from the time they are activated! How do you get them? You visit a real life PokePoint™ and connect with SpotPass™! Visit your local Chipotle™ (exclusively) for...

Tapu Koko (Unlocked Form)
Pixilate
attack and speed raised to 135, s.atk lowered to 70
>>
>>30900766
What would shuckle look like with only Attack, defense (HP+Def), Special (SpA+SpD) and Speed?

10Atk 230Def 230Special 5 Speed?
>>
>>30901049
Now THAT sounds like cancer
>>
Mega Evolution is permanent.
>>
>>30898258
There's no problem, but there isn't either with the game asking you if you're a boy or a girl.
>>
>>30897330
Pokémon Amie/Refresh mechanics apply to online/competitive. RNG now decides battles completely.
>>
File: IMG_5277.png (38KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5277.png
38KB, 202x200px
>>30898869
>>
>>30898095
this has already happened
>>
>>30900560

Also Psychic type has no weakness
>>
Stealth Rocks now have layers like Spikes.
>>
>>30902837

Also, Spikes do Ground type damage that flying types are not immune to
>>
>>30897646
Yes, I was.
>>
The Berserk Gene returns as a hold item, but its function is completely different:
>When held, a Pokemon about to faint will automatically regain all HP, consuming the item
>It gets +2 Attack, Sp. Attack, and Speed but -2 Defense and Sp. Defense
>The Pokemon chooses its own attacks every turn without input from the player
>If it gets switched out by Roar, Volt Switch, etc, it automatically faints
>>
You can use items from your inventory like max potions and X-speed in online battles.
>>
>>30897330
Pokemon Gender Swapper

Let your Pokemon decide what gender they want to be!
>>
>>30897330
ability tutors, so that you can give huge power to a pokemon like pheromosa.
>>
Give the UBs hidden abilities and have Celesteela's be a Heatproof/Lightning Rod Combo
>>
Power of friendship from feeding your pokes beans now applies in Metagaming
>>
Damaging switch moves (U-Turn and Volt Switch) now have a 30% chance to flinch.

Pokemon is now unplayable, you're welcome.
>>
Boost boost
All boosts now boost all stats by the same level
Belly drum becomes a +6 to everything
Tail Glow a +3 to everything
Etc
>>
Stat boosts no longer go away even after switching or getting whirlwinded.
>>
All Pokemon gets two final evolutions depending on high or low friendship

The low friendship evo is somehow ALWAYS statwise and aesthetically superior
>>
>>30897361
Fairy now also resists Grass and Ice and is now immune to Bug. Fire is immune to Fairy.
>>
>>30905994
Does that include decreases?
What about baton passing, does the passer keep the boost alongside the recipient?
>>
"Hi, welcome to the _____ region! Here's your EXP share, 50 pokeballs, 50 potions, and a level 50 Charizard with Charizardite Z"
>>
>>30906395

Turn exp share off, sell balls and potion then release zard. Problem solved.
>>
>>30906449
>"Charizard came back! Was it worried about you?"
>>
Upgrade a few Pokemon to pseudo legendary status.

Charizard, Lucario, Greninja and Zoroark now have pseudo-legend status. (the other starters will never get that promotion)
>>
"Welcome to my gym! Would you like to test your battle skills against me?
>No
>"Aw okay! Maybe next time! Here's your badge as proof you made it here!"
>>
Dynamite. New item.

Give it to your pokemon, when hit with a fire type move it's ignited, three turns later it explodes, knocking them out. Is passed to the opponent via contact.

Meta devolves into people desperately playing a game of pass the parcel.
>>
File: comic_32.png (473KB, 1178x1694px) Image search: [Google]
comic_32.png
473KB, 1178x1694px
>>30898213
So you're rebalancing Pokemon to mobage standards?
>>
>>30897330
Mega evolutions with guaranteed 1 hit ko moves in the form of Z Mega moves.
>>
Cut BP of all moves in half to promote more strategic play :^)
>>
Z-Abilities: A Pokémon can activate both of its possible abilities once per battle, and a Pokémon with a Hidden Ability can activate all of its possible abilities. Have fun!
>Delibird OP
>>
When youfirst beat the game Junichi Masuda comes to your house and gives you $1000
>>
>>30900680
The only Pokemon I can think of that outright benefits from this is Slaking.
>>
Z-Fusion.

First and second Pokemon can fuse into one of each Fusion-Evolutions that share the types of the two Pokemon and both abilities.
>>
>>30908063
Honchkrow might enjoy having Prankster over Moxie at times.
>>
File: ONWARD.gif (141KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
ONWARD.gif
141KB, 224x199px
>>30897330
An attack that takes 4 turns to charge. If the mon isn't hit in those turns, the user wipes the opposing party, leading to a instant win.
>>
>>30908763
>The pokemon who gets the move knows Minimize
>>
Mega Z Moves.
>>
>Move Capsules

Each one used on a Pokemon allows it to have an extra move slot with a max of 5 (plus the original 4, and a Z-Move for a total of 10 moves per mon).
>>
Water types can't be poisoned.
>>
>>30897330
Every pokemon can learn any move
ANY
FUCKING MOVE
>Or maybe
Multiple abilitys at once
Items that gives a pokemon an extra type
>single types become double
>double become triple
Quad typed pokemon
Shuklle eveolution with max speed attack and sp attack instead of defence.
Need I list more or are you dead already?
>>
>>30909452
JUST SLIT MY THROAT ALREADY
>>
File: 1462952413236.jpg (20KB, 231x318px) Image search: [Google]
1462952413236.jpg
20KB, 231x318px
>>30898869
>this actually sounds like something gamefreak would do
>>
>>30909511
Fun fact: The game can already handle triple-typed pokemon.
Weakness only gives a 4x multiplier max, even if all three types are weak to the same thing, but otherwise it works exactly as you'd think.
>>
>>30897330
Re-release of the Wonder Launcher from B/W
>>
>>30909722
Please explain this to me
Which pokemons can do this?
>>
>>30897660
>"Time to raise my APM!"
>>
File: thought.jpg (41KB, 548x716px) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
41KB, 548x716px
>>30909452
This might actually be a thing, if Z-moves didn't take it already; Somebody at game freak - though I can't remember who - was talking about changing the number of move slots at one point.

Doesn't seem like too much of a change, IMO. PP up and max are definitely a thing, and a fifth slot builds off a similar, if not the same foundation. More versatility, less predictability. As is Pokemon.
>>
File: Venustoise.png (311KB, 378x388px) Image search: [Google]
Venustoise.png
311KB, 378x388px
Fusions.

Two Pokemon can combine into one with broken ass stats meant to be a '2-in1' tier Pokemon that's harder to take down than either of its components, but also counts as two knock outs, as if that were fair or something. There's no item or move required, you just have to have both on your team so there's no way to casually ban them out of the Meta later on like Megas. Most fusions will consist of easily spottable shit-mons but then a few actually good Pokemon will for some reason get fusions, meaning that if you want to ban fusions you will have to arbitrarily ban a ton of shitmons and a few cornerstones of the standard game, and not even ones everybody hates like Garchomp or Landorus. There will be exactly one that isn't designed like shit, but the trade off is that it ruined your personally favorite mon forever and made it impossible for it to ever get an evo, prevo, mega, regional variant, or anything else nice happen to it ever again. Its ruined forever.

Also Venuistoise won't even be one.
>>
>>30909748
Trevenant and Gourgeist (and their prevos), via Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat. Adds a type to a target, doesn't remove types at all, so if used on something that already has two types they become triple typed. Testing has shown what happens in those circumstances, which is 'apply typechart like normal, but weakness goes to a max of 4x.' Guessing resistance goes to a max of 1/4 as well, but didn't...actually think to try that personally.
>>
>>30902565
Explain
>>
Make ability induced environmental changes infinite again. Introduce an ability that sets infinite trick room until another pokemon reverses it.
>>
>>30897330
Dunno about cancerous but I had a thought for an ability I really liked.
>Momentum
>When this pokemon's speed increases, it's attack increases to match it
IE anything with agility/rock polish gets essentially a physical shell smash with no negatives. Flame charge becomes pretty good, etc.
>>
>>30898869
>Sword Zone
>Z Battlefield
Jesus christ, any pokemon that can hold that item instantly get shot up to ubers.
>>
>>30906449
>AI only uses weak/status moves
>>
>>30897330
Nuclear types. (strong against everything, weak against everything)
Oh wait, someone went ahead.
>>
>>30907350
Why did you have to hurt me like that anon. Why did gamefreak make one of their nicer designs such a shitmon?
>>
>>30906571
I swear to god game freak will pull this in the future with starters/route 1 trash you catch.
>>
>>30904253
phermosa is given a new ablily called steel kicks and gets blaze kick and high horsepower
>>
>>30897762
You put Kadabra a'd Type:null in Ubers. Congratulations.
>>
>>30897399
you can use revives un online battles. FTFY
>>
Badly Frozen
The chance of thawing decreases every turn.
>>
>>30897330
an item called sanic shoes that allow you to use two moves during your turn
>>
you can stack status effects, not just individual ones either
>>
Agility on switchin
>>
>>30910384
Anything with Poison Heal becomes unkillable unless you can OHKO it.
Another instance of Toxic every round it's out, quickly getting to the point where it's healing all its HP every turn, is just utterly disgusting.
And in other news, physical attacks become useless as everything is scalded to death even more than before. Unless it has Guts.
Parahax becomes more inane, as everything has to make multiple paralysis checks. And then multiple confusion checks. And if you're a real dick, an attraction check or two, and maybe a flinch check.
Freeze continues to never happen. Sleep lasts longer than ever, whoopdedoo, more people run Sleep Talk.
You are a monster.
>>
All legendaries get primal reversions. Even Mewtwo, who can get mega evolved primal reversions and achieve true power as the true highest IV total in all of Pokémon
>>
>>30910776
>MegaPrimal Mewtwo
The ultimate in Gen1 pandering.
Does its ability undo the special split just for it?
>>
>>30910948
Are you an idiot? OF COURSE its ability undoes the special split. Why else would genwunners EVER play the games? Gamefreak needs to make a profit people
>>
>>30900339
GIVE EELEKTROSS JUSTICE
GIVE EELEKTROSS LIQUIDATION AND DECENT STATS
>>
Primal Arceus (Hold the azure flute/a made up item)

Type: Divine (new super special mary sue type, resists everything, is SE on everything, and judgement gets this type if Arceus is holding the azure flute/made up item while in primal form)

BST:
120 hp
140 atk
140 def
140 spa
140 spd
140 spe

Ability: Divine wrath
Raises all stats ancientpower style when this pokemon knocks out another pokemon
>>
>>30911031
I love Eelektross. Nothing about it makes any sense at all.
Why does it learn the moves it does?
Why is it in the same egg group as Haunter, Weezing, Gardevoir, and Slugma?
Why is the only fish it can breed with Stunfisk?
>>
>>30911047
Lemme fix those base stats

600 hp
600 atk
600 def
600 spa
600 spd
600 spe
>>
>>30897436
To be honest I thought Fairy did resist Grass until a few months ago.
>>
Stealth Rock now stacks to three layers
>>
>>30897330
Move linking

When holding a link box, using your first move also uses your second move immediately after it in one turn, retaining the priority of the first move if applicable.

eg:
>X used swords dance
>X used earthquake
In one turn.

Or;
>X used quick attack
>X used roar

In one turn.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.