[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon "Stars"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

3DS or Switch?

Third version or sequel?

Will it have Kanto in the postgame?
>>
>>30894399
Just because they copyrighted the name doesnt mean its comming out.
Gamefreak trademarked pokemon grey but we got bw2 in return.
>>
>>30894409
denial
>>
>>30894399
3DS and Switch, no Kanto, largely a remake that takes the story further with a post-game fifth island entirely through the Ultra Wormhole.
>>
>>30894399
I want it to be a switch exclusive because the 3ds is cancer and has been holding back the series for years, but at the same time I want it on 3ds because I don't want to spend money on a switch so soon to play 1 or 2 games.
>>
>>30894399
If we get permanent Perfecto Jigarude then I can die happy
>>
Sun and moon aren't console games if stars is on switch it needs to have a major upgrade.
>>
>>30894399
Sun and Moon are the maximum a 3DS can do.
If we want more postgame, bigger region, Kanto, following pokemon... we need it to be on Switch. It's impossible on 3DS.
>>
>>30894433
it will most likely be on both systems and it will be running much better on the switch
>>
>implying GF will remake the assets for switch

You just know all those unused areas and building spots are there to avoid more work later on
>>
File: 200_s.gif (21KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21KB, 267x200px
>>30894399
>Will it have Kanto in the postgame?
If we go to Kanto we better be able to go to Johto. But then we'd have 3 regions, which is probably too much.
I'm conflicted.
>>
Nintendo isn't going to waist resources on something big like a mainline pokemon game (even if we only got something like crystal, emerald or platinum) on the 3DS. The 3DS is going to hang back in Nintendo inventory for a couple of years for kids (I can see them shutting down the Nintendo Network,stopping production of both the 3DS and the N3DS line and just sell an underpriced 2DS for kids without any internet capability just to make a few bucks over the still widely popular and large DS and 3DS libraries). Plus most of SM datamine seems to imply that they were developed alongside a more powerful version for another machine. Plus Nintendo is really interested in having a first year dense of games for the Switch. Plus it's going to be they're big fall Switch seller. Plus the rumor came from a reliable source at this point. If any of you believe that there are going to be new pokemon mainline game (or any pokemon game, for that matter) on the 3DS, your just really delusional.
>>
>>30894399
>Will it have Kanto in the postgame?
yes, we'll get a kanto postgame after lusamine nukes the other regions or gamefreak makes the other regions non-canon.
>>
>>30894399
They'll likely try to push it for both 3DS and Switch, if Smash can do it i'm pretty sure Pokemon can

My heart says sequel but my brain says 3rd version, there's no way they would start developing sequels this quickly after the release of S/M

I don't see why they would make Kanto post-game a thing, if it's for bringing Lillie back she says specifically that she will come back to Alola one day
>>
>>30894399
It doesn't exist.
>>
from the leaked power specs leak from eurogamer today no way the switch costs a penny less than 199 usd. so if pokemon stars releases for the holidays. then it will be pretty damn cheap. so i hope its not on the shitty 3ds
>>
>>30894399
Third Version would be switch exclusivity
Sequel would be 3DS or both
>>
>>30894399
it won't be a thing
>>
>>30894399
It's already confirmed to be on Switch with better graphics than it had on 3DS. How much better? No clue, could be by just a little bit.

What we don't know is whether it will be a sequel or third version.

No, it wont have Kanto
>>
>>30894409
Grey was the code name for BW2
>>
kanto's gonna be its own gen
>>
>>30894399
The sequel to Sun/Moon will introduce Ultra Evolution.
Screencap this.
>>
What if with the new power of the switch we finally get ...The One!
>>
>>30894409
>>30894415
Didn't they trademark also Delta Emerald?
>>
Type: Null itself could be a hint for a sequel instead of third game
>three Null was made
>Gladion have one
>(You) have another one
>one is still cryogenized, probably for the next MC
>>
>>30898811
The third one is an excuse for QR Code/Mystery Gift/Event giveaways in future games and nothing else.
>>
>>30894399
It will take place over Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh

Screenshot this
>>
Stars will be the new stadium game
>>
>>30899683
I'd be 100% okay with this.
>>
This meme again
>>
>>30898887
A. Nintendo has never justified a giveaway like that before in-game, it's always been out of the blue
B. If it was an event in-game, dataminers would've found it

Most likely, it's a useless background prop, but I'd be more inclined to believe the other anon's theory than yours based on past games.
>>
>>30899725
I just don't see how nobody has considered it yet. We have yet to see if the Switch will have touch screen capabilities so the idea of a third version being on Switch seems unlikely
>>
>>30899855
Touch screen capabilities were actually confirmed recently due to a patent publish or some shit. I don't have a link on me, but I'm sure a quick google search will bring up the results.
>>
It better be the same shit, I'll probably will not buy a Switch in the first year
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.