[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking loving this season of the cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ashanime.png (67KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ashanime.png
67KB, 684x1200px
I can't wait to see how they handle Lillie being a jellyfish monster
>>
You poor sweet summer child
>>
>these are the people that enjoy the SM anime

fuck off underage bait
>>
>>30883927

Well, I like it. SoL are my guilty pleasures :p

Waiting for r34 to flood with the Ash x Lusamine art when she eventually appears.
>>
>>30883764
Will the anime even touch the story of the games?
>>
>>30884491
>:p
I don't care how you got here, get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1481798237173[1].jpg (47KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1481798237173[1].jpg
47KB, 550x309px
>>30884677

>Lillie doesn't live in the loft at Kukui's place (Ash does)
>She doesn't have Nebby, or a bag (she's getting an Alolan Vulpix instead)
>She lives in a mansion and has a butler
>Save for being afraid to touch Pokemon, she's happier and more upbeat than Game!Lillie

Doubtful. They seem to have dropped Lillie's game story (probably because it's too similar to the plot of the anime's Team Flare arc with Bonnie and Zygarde aka Squishy) in favor of "nice rich girl who must overcome her Pokephobia".
>>
>>30883764
masterfully crafted bait
6/10 because not enough people fell for it
>>
>>30884677

>Lusamine and Gladion do appear, but their relation to Lillie and each other is completely removed, they're just some crazy bitch and edgelord who just happen to have the same hair and eye color as Lillie
>>
>>30885171
I wonder what the hell will happen with Gladion and lusamine in that case though. Not to mention team skull.
>>
>>30884747
You first, Redditor.
>>
>>30886021
Dropped, like all the SM game plot and hau.
>>
>>30886021

Team Skull has already made two appearances. One in the first episode, and another in a flashback in episode 5.

Just Grunts though.
>>
>>30884677
Last arc is usually game related story for "muh call back"
>>
>>30886461
I know but now Guzma's just gonna be a massive cut for no reason. And how will solageo and lunala come into relevance without nebby?
>>
>>30889306
Well we just started the first season. Take some time.
>>
>>30889306

Well, Solgaleo and Lunala will both appear (they're in the intro) so they'll probably just cut Nebby entirely and have the original Solgaleo and Lunala (Nebby's parents) appear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.