[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Fakemon /vp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: AThumbCut_161218-180237.png (529KB, 770x784px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_161218-180237.png
529KB, 770x784px
Rate my Fakemon /vp/.
>>
gay/10
>>
Homosexual/10
>>
I know you tried, but I don't actually like them at all. I'm not trying to be mean. I just genuinely dislike the designs.
>>
>>30883504
They look too humanlike. Most you could probably pass off as a furfag roleplaying.
>>
>>30883504

You drew these to masturbate to, didn't you?
>>
>>30883504
5.5/10
They're good, I like the one in the middle but I can't tell what it's supposed to be or what it's based off.

You should try practicing making more non-humanoid Pokémon or if you do keep making them try to make them more exaggerated or weird. They all have the same eyes.
>>
The one that looks like a berry plant is actually pretty good. The spider one has potential.
>>
>>30883504
bleh/10. Make non-waifu versions of them and they'll be fine
>>
Middle right looks okay actually
>>
>>30883504

On the whole, they're pretty awful. Their color schemes are terrible - you need to brush up on your color theory, anon.

Also, they are all far too anthropomorphized. Not only that, but they're all waifumons. I'm not opposed to anthropomorphic Pokemon, or even the occasional waifumon, but when they are all cut from the same cloth, the end result is just monotonous and boring.

In the event that you aren't trolling us and actually want feedback, I've rated them left-to-right, top-to-bottom:

>1. Grass Mega Lopunny: Looks like furbait, and even disregarding that, its just derivative. 0/5.
>2. Superheroine-looking Thing: This one isn't terrible, but it literally just looks like a person in a costume. It needs to be less humanoid to pass for a Pokemon. Also, the color scheme is terrible: Black, gray, pink, and gold? It doesn't work. 2/5.
>3. Stupid Sexy Noivern: A succubus is not an acceptable concept for a Pokemon. 0/5.
>4. Spider Bride: It's not terrible, but the all-gray color scheme is boring, and it still looks too humanoid. 2/5.
>5. Ribbon Thing: Its horrible and I hate it. Its infantile, yet somehow simultaneously sassy. That is not an appealing combination of traits. 0/5.
>6. Berry Bush: I actually really like this one. Color its berries red and it can be a holly plant. 'Tis the season. 4/5.
>7. Punk Girl: Derivative of Scrafty and Gothitelle, and even more humanoid than either. Doesn't have any kind of identifiable concept, but I get the sense that it could be reworked into something better. 1/5.
>Bellossom: It is literally just a thinner, cuter version of Bellossom. Also, the color scheme is horrible again. That robin's egg blue does not go with green and pink. 0/5.
>Harpy: It's a pink harpy. Boring, but not offensive. 2/5.
>>
>>30883504
desu im ok with these designs, but they dont feel like pokemons besides the first, and third one.
>>
>>30883504
furrbait
>>
>>30883504
I only want to fuck one, so 1/10
Also, some of these look more like digimon than everything on gen 7
>>
berry bush leafmon is the only good one senpai
>>
i like them and there designs, but they dont feel like pokemon (more like digimon desu). make them a little less waifu bait-y and they'll be fine
>>
they look good,but awful if classified as fakemon design
sorry
>>
File: 1481407922599.jpg (74KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1481407922599.jpg
74KB, 500x414px
I rate them Trash/10.

Those are not fakemons, they're fucking undertale characters or some other bullshit.
>>
>>30884212
> A succubus is not an acceptable concept for a Pokemon

what kind of agreement is that? you could apply that to so many already existing pokemon
>>
>>30885053
argument*
>>
>>30883504
W
A
I
F
U
S

kys
>>
Why are they all Eeveelutions?
>>
Why are all of them waifu-mon?
>>
>>30883504
The grass one in the middle is the only one that looks like a pokemon
>>
>>30883504
They're all waifumon... A big, fat 0/10 for you, sir.
>>
>>30883504
ok, post your fakemon then.
>>
>>30885053
>>30885078

Pokemon is, at the end of the day, a game for little children.
>>
I only like the spider one
>>
>waifushit
literally kys yourself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.