[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they EVER bring back HMs, I will drop the series for good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: pi.jpg (95KB, 885x574px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
95KB, 885x574px
If they EVER bring back HMs, I will drop the series for good.

I refuse to go back. I'd rather shove a fish hook up my urethra
>>
Agreed. This way is just infinitely better.
>>
>>30882791
evil is never successfully eradicated,.anon.
it might be supressed but like a weed it just grows again
>>
File: gaben.jpg (48KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
gaben.jpg
48KB, 360x200px
>bring back HMs next game
>claim Poké Ride was just an Alola thing
>>
I don't mind using pokeride in the same way HMs were, but I hate having to ride one of them constantly to go faster than a snail's pace. They're awkward and imprecise to control, and the safety gear fucks up the entire point of customization.

I'd like to have bikes back along with the pokeride stuff if i'm being honest here
>>
File: 12518.2.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
12518.2.png
19KB, 300x309px
They better not.
I am getting so used to not needing a HM slave on my team.
>>
HMs shouldn't have existed from the start
>>
>>30885248

In the original release, HMs existed to encourage the player to use more than just their starter. This is one of the reasons there's pokedex checks for some of them, and they put others in zones like the safari zone. They didn't want players to just, say, overlevel a nidoking and speed through the game.

From gen 2 and on players showed that they were more than willing to use a full team based on type coverage and HMs have dragged the game down ever since. It only took them 20 years to catch on.
>>
>>30882791
Agreed. I originally thought I'd hate Ride Pokemon but it's such a welcome change.
>>
>>30882791
WISH WE CAN GO BACK TIME
>>
>>30882791
Did anyone save that post a guy made about Sinnoh remakes hypothetically removing the mount Pokemon and bring back HMs? The anon did a nice fake quote from Ohmori wanting to keep the Alola rides unique to that region and everything.
>>
>>30888358
TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS
>>
DP remakes will bring them back and you know it.

Rip in pieces OP's urethra.
>>
File: 1470532698954.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1470532698954.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>30889697
>Gamefreak makes us go back to HMs the region after they give us pokerides
>Don't bring pokerides back and use HMs to "relive the old games"
Please god no
>>
>next games are Sinnoh Remakes
>HMs are back
>in the worst offenders of HM overload in the entire Pokemon franchise
How mad would /vp/ be?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.