[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For what purpose was this removed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: challengemode.png (4KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
challengemode.png
4KB, 256x192px
For what purpose was this removed?
>>
Laziness.
>>
>>30873624
They had time to make that, and all the post game stuff because they didn't have to make any new pokemon and 70% of the environments were unchanged.
>>
>locked behind overly complicated key system
this shouldve been available from the start, for fucks sake.
>>
>easy mode was harder than challenge mode
>>
>>30873792
Fucking this.
Challenge mode was a joke.
Easy mode was surprisingly difficult
>>
>>30873792
Its not a meme if its actually true anon.
Programmers fucked up big time with the AI brain.
>>
>>30873814
explain
>>
>>30873792
I thought I was the only one who picked that up that was fucking weird.
>>
>>30873792
Wait, how?
>>
>>30873792
Probably the reason why it never returned.
>>
>>30873828
>>30873847

It's not hard to figure out that by having trainers and gym leaders with slightly weaker mons mean you get less xp, which means you're also waiting longer to get moves/evolve
>>
>>30873847
Shitty level curve fucks you up once you reach the latter stages of the game.
>>
>>30873792
>>30873814
>>30873940

i bet you think hg/ss was also hard

all you have to do is kill a few more audinos
>>
>>30873988
Thats just one of the issue that made easy mode unplayable. Challenge mode really is nothing compared to it.
>>
>>30873988
they also forgot to lower the stats from the pokemon, so they had lower level with higher stats
>>
>>30873988
Other problem being is that the programmers fucked up. they made easy mode have you catch pokemons with trash IV's. Your opnnent however was full buffed.
>>
>>30873988
Play it for yourself you will be surprised at first I didnt bother at first because it sounds dumb having tonplay normal to get an easy mode after but got bored one day and tried it out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.