[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, theorically, this mons are like regular bugs and Tentacool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ultra_beast_new-1200x675[1].jpg (52KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
ultra_beast_new-1200x675[1].jpg
52KB, 960x539px
So, theorically, this mons are like regular bugs and Tentacool in the Ultra Space. How would the "Arceus" look, or how strong would it be?
>>
>>30873103
as interesting the UBs are, i hate the powercreep they brought with them. I hope regular mons get a "break" form by being bathed in the energy for gen 8
>>
kartana and pheromosa are the route 1 shitmons, if catch rate means anything
>>
S W O L E
>>
File: 1481751139046.png (44KB, 294x261px) Image search: [Google]
1481751139046.png
44KB, 294x261px
>>30873103
>Ultra Beast plotline actually continues
>arc lasts several games
>climaxes with you having to face down the leader of the evil team and their team of six pseudo-legendary UBs
>when you beat them, they call down primal Arceus
>>
>>30873103
I'd imagine it'd look a bit like Emrakul.
>>
>>30873103
Common moms are strong
Rare legends are weak
>>
>>30873103
Gen 1 Tauros.
>>
>>30873103
This is the shittiest theory ever.
>>
>>30873103
>How would the "Arceus" look
Arceus is an Ultra Best, actually.
His egg came from another dimension. His power limitator (that round thing he wears) most likely hides his true form, the fact he is a UB. He created all Pokemon, so that they wouldn't be as powerful and dangerous as his UB pals.

The UB arc will reach its climax with the gen 4 remakes and the reveal of Arceus' true form, obtained by Primal Reversion.
>>
>>30873315
Fug >>30873436
>>
>>30873103
Considering Arceus and the box legendaries from the 4th Gen lives in their own dimension, I think Arceus is the god of every dimensions.
>>
>>30873241
Beast Boost isn't much different than moxie or speed boost. I don't think there is much power creep, they're just mostly good. Look at guzzlord, it's garbage
>>
>>30873436
Ability: God Boost
Upon defeating another pokemon all stats raise by 1. Make Arceus God Again
>>
>>30873103
If a route 1 shitmon is ruling our current meta the rest of the UB verse is going to be powercreep central
>>
>>30873103
These pokemt could be the equivalent of our world's Exadrill or Garchomp or Azumarill or something. I don't see why everyone I sayingbthey have to be Caterpie of Ultra Space
>>
>>30873436
This, actually. If you go and take a look at Type:Null's files in the lab, it's stated he was constructed to be an UB killer and T:N having the RKS ability and similarly distributed BST, it makes sense to be an Arceus clone project. Fight fire with fire, you know?

This will tie in with DP remakes, retconning Arceus into an UB and making you able to obtain new ones.
>>
>>30873436
>remakes

Thus sounds like sequel material
>>
>>30875176
Nihilego seems pretty common based on our brief interaction with the Ultra Space.
>>
>>30876199
it could be a dimension where only nihilegos exist, right now we know nothing
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (233KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
233KB, 1024x883px
>ub arceus
>fairy/dragon
>thick fat adds poison resistance
>200+ base defense/sp def
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.