[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: master minior.png (7KB, 150x150px)
master minior.png
7KB, 150x150px
Should I?
>>
>>30872036
make sure its the nature you want
>>
>>30872052
Doesn't matter, if it's not the right nature he can always breed it. Minior will pass the ball on.
>>
>>30872078
master balls don't pass down
>>
Just use a Heal Ball
>>
What's the rarest color of minior?
>>
>>30872078
>pass the ball on
Doesn't work on Master Ball, anon
>>
>>30872036
Master Ball is so fucking worthless. I thought for a brief moment it might match Tapu Fini but it's not even close and clashes horribly.

That bright cheery purple color haunts me.
>>
>>30872110
Other than Shiny? In my experience, the ones that show up the least are Red and Indigo. The ones I've seen the most are Yellow.
>>
>>30872110
black

>>30872036
only mismagius/ mewtwo desu
>>
>>30872126
and it doesn't even pass down.
>>
>>30872052
Shit, that's true. I know I can increase my odds by using Synchronize, but is there anyway to check natures of wild pokemon while in battle? I'm almost certain there isn't, but it'll drive me crazy if I don't ask.
>>
>>30872142
No, but just save before you find one. use a synchronizer, and soft reset if its not the nature you want
>>
>>30872142
just softreset anon
>>
>>30872087
>>30872115
Shit really? Learn something new everyday. What's it default to? A pokeball?
>>
>>30872142
>is there anyway to check natures of wild pokemon while in battle?
There is, but only sorta, and only for +Speed natures. Basically just have a Pokemon that's faster than a max IV neutral natured Minior but still slower than a +nature Minior and see which goes first.
>>
>>30872157
yes
cherish doesnt pass either
>>
I used my Master ball on Lunala because it's purple and it has an M for Moon.
>>
>>30872036
If I was able to trade over my 6 other Masterballs I would but nooo, no item trading from past gens.
>>
>>30872191
>not moon or beast
neck yourself
>>
File: light and dark blue options.png (51KB, 310x401px) Image search: [Google]
light and dark blue options.png
51KB, 310x401px
>>30872148
Dang. I guess I also have to consider the IVs could be garbage, and it's not like I can breed it with anything to get them up, AND keep the Master Ball. There might be too many ways for this to go wrong. Soft Reset clears up any consequences, but it might be more trouble than it's worth.

Alright, here's another option: Light Blue in a Dive Ball (because of the shared blue and white coloring of the two), or Dark Blue in a Heavy Ball (has some blue, and looks neat; got it over Wonder Trade). Right now, I'm leaning toward the Light Blue/Dive Ball option.
>>
>>30872208
Played on Sun, so no Lunala to use my Moon Ball on. Used it on a Komala instead.
>>
>>30872269
>IVs
if you're truly dedicated you'd hyper train
>>
>>30872285
beast is better for lunala anyway, but if you didnt realize i berated anon for getting lunala in a master ball
>>
>Not having Luxury Ball Shiny Minior

Do you guys even try?
>>
>>30872269
>Heavy
>not Beast Ball
>>
Sun is the first game I've never used my Master Ball. Usually I use it on a Mewtwo, cunty roaming legendary or Deoxys in ORAS, but nothing really struck me of looking good in it. Maybe this is early signs of balltism for me.
>>
>>30872341
My Garchomp is already in a beast ball (another Wonder Trade get). I can't have two pokemon on my team with the same ball. I won't force them to conduct that fashion faux pas.
>>
>>30872208
>freebie shiny zubat on second island
>GTS for Lunala since I got Sun
>It comes with Moon Ball

Pure. fucking. profit.
>>
>>30872346
The Master Ball has become that powerful item in an JRPG that you want to save for when you really need it, and then you never need it. Or a powerful, but limited ammo, weapon in an FPS that you want to save - but never use it.

Because nothing ever feels challenging enough to put you into the corner you were saving that trump card for.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.