[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon TCG/O General: Gay Waiter Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: Sylveon-GX.jpg (200KB, 773x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Sylveon-GX.jpg
200KB, 773x1079px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

You can also check this FAQ:
http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack recommended to speed up AI games)
>play Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs. DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

OLD: >>30815106
>>
[Y] Magical Ribbon: Search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[Y][C][C] Fairy Wind: 110 damage.
[Y][C][C] Priere GX: Pick 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. Your opponent returns those Pokemon and all cards attached to them to his or her hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)
>>
File: Lunala.jpg (140KB, 786x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Lunala.jpg
140KB, 786x1098px
[P] Burst Ball: 40x damage. Does 40 damage times the number of [P] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
[P][P][P] Full Moon Wing: 130 damage. Move all Energy attached to this Pokemon to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.
>>
File: Altar-of-the-Sunne.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Altar-of-the-Sunne.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
Each player’s [R] and [M] Pokemon have no Weakness.
>>
>>30870919
What made Sylveon so angery
>>
>>30870934
Literally my moms Yveltal-EX and Mewtwo-EX
>>
Sylveon probably has the most useful GX attack so far. Since SM-on seems to be more evolution focused, being able to completely undo two evolution lines at once is a huge benefit.
>>
>>30870944
Huh
>>
Eevee gx box going to be the new meta
>>
>>30870959
Thinking of nightmarch
>>
File: qt.png (821KB, 711x1035px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
821KB, 711x1035px
This art is cute. But is the card any good?
>>
>>30874901
It's decent in casual play.
>>
So I just bought a snorlax gx box, opened it, and one of my EVO packs' code card was blank. Can I make a complaint somewhere?
>>
>>30871346
>SM-on
It's sad that they're not building this set to be congruous with the current format and are instead focusing on a hard reset via rotation. Makes all of these cards, and by extension the entire set, seem worthless.

But hey secret rare Ultra Ball is back. But no tool removal. Yay.
>>
>>30876589
If you do, don't ever send that card off. It's worth something to retarded misprint collectors.
>>
>>30870944
R? Why is fire R? The same reason blue is U in MTG?
>>
>>30877501
Fighting is already [F]
>>
>>30877562
Why not have it be (r) for rock?
>>
>>30876589
Take a pic.
>>
>>30877580
Whether [R] means Red or Rock it doesn't reflect the type of energy accurately so I think they just picked one and stuck with it.
>>
>>30877580
Rock is fighting in ptcg
>>
>>30877501

F is fighting so helps disambiguate
>>
>>30870934
Yveltal ex?
>>
File: 1482096104088.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1482096104088.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>30877585
I just submitted a complaint to PTCI.
Here it is, it's just blank
>>
>>30879266
Whoops, I meant The Pokemon Company International.
>>
>>30879266
damn bots already retrieved it
>>
>7N9-YBR2-ZDG-NNZ
whoever redeems, sauce me a (you)
>>
File: 2016-12-18 23_29_19.jpg (539KB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-18 23_29_19.jpg
539KB, 1296x758px
>>30882149
Thanks for the code!
>>
>>30882327
cheers
>>
>>30874901
What >>30875695 said is true. My brother and I play kitchen table games and about 80% of the time I get Ampharos set up I win the game
>>
Anyone know how to beat mill/stall that use energy discarding cards? I'd add a super rod and brock but i think there's a better way. Examples of mill decks i want to beat. Wailord and houndoom. 1 Bunnelby shits on wailord in standard and durant from flashfire can handle wailord in expanded if they have a massive hand.
>>
Is the power creep in Pokemon TCG as bad as it is in Yugioh?

My First Edition Holographic Charizard is still good, r-right??
>>
>>30882625
It was never good. If you used it you would have known.
>>
>>30882591
brock, rods, energy recycler, rod, fighting/dark decks that recycle through attack.

just in general play smart. stock up on the bench rather than the active so they can't Grunt you over and over and have to rely on hammers only, that kind of thing.
>>
File: EKeeperCarbink.png (851KB, 572x790px) Image search: [Google]
EKeeperCarbink.png
851KB, 572x790px
>>30882591
Just use this.
>>
File: MrMimeJungle6.jpg (1MB, 1488x2093px) Image search: [Google]
MrMimeJungle6.jpg
1MB, 1488x2093px
>>30882625
You can still win with old mons as long they have a gimmick so that leaves like 15 or so usable cards.
>>
>>30883126
That's kinky
>>
imagine if all this changes happened to the game:
>prizes now are kinda like lives, 6 tokens/coins, take them all and you win (instead of 6 random cards from your deck)
>No Flip a coin effects, things happen or dont
>Decks no longer have energy cards (except special). During your turn, whenever you want you can attach one energy (you choose the colour) to one of your cards. You can only do this once per turn (unless you play a card that allows you to do it again) and you can only do this 10(?) times the whole match (no matter what).
Does the game sucks now or it's much better?
>>
>>30885921
the last one fucking blows, because a lot of decks require more than 10 energies
but i would be perfectly fine with the other two
>>
>>30886997
10 was a random number, could be 20/50 or unlimited, just thought would be nice to have a limite. The question was more about removing energy from the decks and giving it free everyone turn.
>>
>>30882625
charizard wasnt playable back in the day, expensive trash
>>
>>30885921
i personally dont like coin flips, they can go, tons of cards would be considered playable rather than trash if they didnt have coin flips in their attacks or conditions
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.