[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, why the fuck is politoad so hard to catch in the wild? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-186Politoed.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-186Politoed.png
42KB, 250x250px
ok, why the fuck is politoad so hard to catch in the wild? He's gotta be hands down the most difficult pokemon to catch ever.

1. He's rare as fuck
2. he only appears when its raining,
3. and the damn thing has parish song!

I spend 3 hours trying to get one of these SoB's and when I finally get it the first thing it does is parish song. I try to throw a ball but it keeps calling poliwag reinforcements....and we all die.

You have to have rain on to catch goomy and castform, but at least there are areas with "permanent rain" so you don't have to worry about it in battle (outside of Po Town). With politoad you have to fight tooth and nail hoping for a rain dance

Soundproof doesn't work. It only prevents parish song from effecting your pokemon but the politoad will still die. The only incentive to catch this thing is to complete the pokedex. Its not a particularly good pokemon nor does it hold a rare of valuable item.
>>
you can try taunting this pokemon, unless its on its first turn
>>
You have to play through the battle with a Taunt user until it appears, it's the only reasonable way. Lapras has a similar problem since that thing has a 5% appearance rate while surfing and has Perish Song as well.
>>
>>30869957
Taunt+Paralyse+False Swipe. Or get friends
>>
>something used Taunt
>something used Throat Chop
wow so hard

Or you could just fucking evolve a Poliwhirl
>>
It took me forever I found him twice and he killed himself. Was so much easier battling the royale for the BP
>>
>>30869957
You are supose to evolve it from poliwhirl, catch politoed in the wild is for autistics
>>
>>30869957
Evolve a poliwhirl god damnit
>>
>>30869957
You could say it is a rare pepe
>>
>>30869957
just make a poliwhirl and request a tradeback at wifi general
>>
File: 1481183228264.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1481183228264.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>30870092
>>
Y U faggots even bother? Just GTS something wanted for that thing,

BTW, I have a politoed that I could trade away for something good. It's stats are complete garbage but the point is for that dex entry, right?
>>
>>30870118
Where are you being all my life
>>
>>30869957
One does not simply catch Poke Pepe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.