[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your conscious thoughts on the BOYS of Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3378051.jpg (810KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
3378051.jpg
810KB, 1280x1822px
What are your conscious thoughts on the BOYS of Pokemon?
>>
>>30867225
The what?
>>
I want to lewd them all!
>>
>>30867225
Red is the only one that matters. Even GF shares this objectively correct opinion :^)
>>
>>30867359
i'd give gold the sequel spotlight.

but after 2nd gen all the protags were inherently the girls.

unsure about current gen though, but thinking Lillie is the actual protage, you're just the dumbass following her around.
>>
>>30867333
Rate them by FEETS!
>>
i want to stroke their hair[\spoiler]
>>
Black>Gold>Red>X>Ruby>shit>>>Black Two>Diamond>>>Sun
>>
Lucas>Hilbert>Red>Brendan>Ethan>Base Calem>>>>>>>>>visor garbage

lucas looks the best in his platinum outfit with his s-tier hat carrying him. also scarf bias. hilberts got everything going except for his dumb name. red is red. brendans got a nifty hat. ethan has an ok outfit in general. calem looks like an anime villain. nate single-handedly made my b2w2 experience shit
>>
In terms of player characters, I like most of them better than the girls, Nate and (uncustomized) Sun being the two glaring exceptions. In terms of NPCs, I'll just say that GF has been very kind this gen. Black a best, I wish his "actual" name wasn't so retarded. I really do love Gen 5's protagonists
>>
Gold is objectively cute
>>
File: 2167125510.png (22KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
2167125510.png
22KB, 400x500px
>>30868525
I don't believe you.
>>
>>30867225
I like Nate's and Gold's designs. A shame there isn't a way to get their outfits and haircut in SM, it would've been the perfect opportunity to implement them for the 20th anniversary.
>>
File: Sun's stroll.jpg (30KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sun's stroll.jpg
30KB, 600x521px
>>30867225
The protagonists are always cute, and always my favorite male characters of every generation.

Calem was a low point, but Sun makes up for him and then some.
>>
>>30867225
Red, Gold and Brendan(and arguably Lucas) had interesting and unique designs but they've just been the same "blue jacket red hat boy" the last 3 gens and its so fucking boring

The girl designs are way better desu
>>
RBGY and Adventures Red > Hilbert > Emerald Brendan > FRLG Red > RS Brendan > DP Lucas > Calem > Ethan > Pt Lucas > Nate > Sun(?)
>>
>>30867416
>uses no fucking pokemon throught the whole game
>protag

the true protag was hau, you're the rival
the reason he doesn't end up winning is because the timeline was fucked due to the appearance of the UBs and the fallers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.