[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love Pokemon but hate Nintendo and mario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

Would you play a mainline Pokemon game on play station or mobile? Nintendo is just gimmicky casual trash
>>
There is a Pokémon on mobile and it stinks.
>>
>>30866850
Mario's best shits on Pokemon's best though.

Pokemon will never put out a game half as good as Yoshi's Island.
>>
>>30866850
No.
PS and mobile are casual shit.
>>
>>30866865
You may have missed the Mainline Pokemon part
>>
>>30866893
Lmao good one. You can play a Pokemon game for like 100-200 hours but mario game are super easy can beat it in 15 hours and never touch it again
>>
>>30866850
>mobile

Ewwwwwww no. I'd much rather play a $40 full game than microtransaction-filled bullshit.
>>
>>30866901
Have you seen 3ds commercial it's legit soccer moms telling bad jokes with there family defention of casual
>>
>>30866938
>100-200 hours of mediocrity
>vs 15 hours of well thought out gameplay
hmm
>>
>>30866938

As a fan of both series, I tend to find the Mario gameplay more satisfying, even if the game isn't as long.
>>
File: laff.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>30866938
>pokemon isn't super easy
>>
>>30866962
And have you seen PS and mobile?
They barely have people playing the games let alone anything that isn't casual tier fifa shit.
>>
>>30866993
If you think Pokemon is mediocre no point of really talking about it. We're both biased
>>
>>30866962
>TLG advert is literally a man and a woman who have trico as a pet
>>
>>30867035
I'm not biased though, I love Pokemon.

but every single game is very flawed, and no game is nearly as polished as Mario's best games.
>>
>>30867032
I have any ps commercial that shows off people playing the games. They just show the games itself it's good enough without bad jokes
>>
I wouldn't mind it on Vita, but Vita contrary to its name is fucking dead, and no way Sony will do another handheld.

Mobile is cancer, home consoles are cancer, Switch is cancer. I almost hope the Switch flops so Nintendo totally drops home consoles and just does dedicated handhelds designed as handhelds and not hybrid bullshit that will be pure trash as a handheld; but they'll just go full mobile and we'll be in just as shit of a creek.
>>
>>30867046
I think Pokemon worst game X and y are better than Mario best game. Only Mario game I enjoy is Mario kart
>>
>>30867068
See >>30867040
You rarely see anyone playing the games on Sony ads it's usually some kind of joke shit that no one cares for.
>>
>>30867107
That's all well and good but that doesn't mean that pokemon is as polished and smooth as the Mario games.

There's a reason why Mario is the quintessential platformer
>>
>>30867156
Final fantasy ads was all gameplay. Atleast tlg tried something new to showcase the game. Nintendo show people doing stuff that don't happen in real life. Cliche is the word
>>
>>30867194
That's why the wii u was a disaster with 8 Mario games. Mario kart, super smash, donkey Kong, luigi mansion. Yoshi world, super Mario maker, new super Mario bros
>>
>>30867271
>Smash
>a Mario game
>Luigi's Mansion
>on Wii U
>>
>>30867227
>Final fantasy ads was all gameplay.
You're joking right?
Most of it was prerendered footage that isn't actually in the game.

>Nintendo show people doing stuff that don't happen in real life
Believe it or not people do in fact play games in real life. What doesn't happen is people pretending to own a fictional monster.
Also that's nothing new at all.
>>
>>30867271
>best selling games were all mario games
really makes ya think
>>
>>30867309
Is this the op that brought up Yoshi island got confused lol anyways not luigi mansion but super luigi wii y. I guess replace smash with Mario party point still stands
>>
>>30867227
Most FFXV ads I saw on TV were some silly ass commercial where some kids are trying to fight an Iron Giant and failing but then CGI Noctis comes and saves their asses

Not that I don't agree that Nintendo's commercials in recent years blow shit, trying to aim for the "family" audience scores no one
>>
>>30867271
Smash, Yoshi and DK aren't Mario games.
Luigi's Mansion is on 3DS.

Also they all sold fairly well and netted a profit.
MK8 in particular sold about 8mil.
>>
>>30867337
Nintendo fans bought the wii u of course they bought Mario. There was no Pokemon, original Zelda or 3rd party games.
>>
>>30867361
>super luigi wii y.
You realise that's not a standalone game right?
>>
>>30867392
Zelda never ever sells like Mario.
Pokemon does well, but not as well as Mario either.
No one with a Wii U cares about 3rd Party.
>>
>>30867377
Litterly the 2nd comment mentioned Mario and said Yoshi island shat on Pokemon. That's why I lumped all those characters together
>>
Op here I think people are turning this into Pokemon vs Mario. When my question was do you want to see Pokemon on playstation and mobile. All that shit is opinion based
>>
>>30867392
>3rd party games.
That's because the ones on it are all trash ports shat out in anew attempt to make a quick buck. They didn't even attempt to support them with the DLC that the PS3 and 360 versions had.

There's a reason why third parties don't sell in Nintendo consoles any more. They've pretty much shattered trust with Nintendo fans.
>>
>>30867468
Oh yeah and there's the shovelware they crapped out on the Wii.
>>
>>30867410
Pokemon has 3 out of 4 highest selling 3ds games. Mario kart 3rd is third Gba the top 3 highest games are Pokemon. So 2 out of the last 3 handheld was Pokemon domination. We don't know what a Pokemon mainline game can do on a console
>>
>>30867528
>We don't know what a Pokemon mainline game can do on a console
Literally nothing. The dual game thing can't work on console.
>>
>>30867569
Why can't it?
>>
>>30867528
Casuals don't know the difference between a mainline game and not.
Colo and GoD would have sold extremely well if it was an idea that could work.
>>
>>30867752
Then why didn't casuals buy pokken or Pokemon battle revolution. Casuals arent stupid
>>
>>30867884
Pokken and BR were never advertised as pokemon adventures.
In fact they didn't have much advertising to begin with.

And yes, casuals are very stupid.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.