[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win one protean greninja vs every starter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: rush_vs_budget.jpg (115KB, 1207x336px) Image search: [Google]
rush_vs_budget.jpg
115KB, 1207x336px
Who would win one protean greninja vs every starter?
>>
File: Kalos League Champion.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos League Champion.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
>>30864236
Would choke at Charizard
>>
File: 02_by_nurinaki-d6pkya9.png (4MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
02_by_nurinaki-d6pkya9.png
4MB, 3000x1800px
>>30864236
ayy
>>
>>30864236
Speed Boost Blaziken would stop it on its tracks.
>>
>>30864268
>>30864292
Poor greninja, he deserved to win
>>
BURASTO
>>
BURAZIKEN
>>
DORAGON
>>
>>30864236
Is this by Toei?
>>
>>30864431
Stop this meme. Toei is not that bad. I still watch One Piece every week and the animation and art style is still really fucking good.
>>
>>30864459
TWO

GENDERS
>>
>>30864459
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30864459
Nice job jimmy. You've killed another thread.
>>
>>30864236
Lets see...
>Blaziken would completely BTFO it
>Swampert shits all over it in rain
>Empoleon completely walls it provided it isn't running Grass Knot
>Charizard out memes it
>>
>>30864459
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Mach Punch Iron Fist Infernape because no Ninja takes Water Meme over Hydro Pump.
>>
>>30864459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>30864652
>Greninja used Water Shuriken!
>>
>Megazard X exists
Why did you even bother posting this
>>
>>30864236
In gen 7 Mega Sceptile kills it dead.
>>
>>30864459
Everyone laughs at you you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>30865271
Your parents laugh and mocks your ass too and yet you're still alive
>>
>>30864268
Jokes aside. I'm never gonna stop being mad about this. It was almost as bullshit as Tobias.
>>
>>30864739
gl killing anything before the Battle Bond boost.
>>
>>30864459
>>
>>30865331
I like how you fail to respond to everyone but me. Stay salty, cuck.
>>
>>30865503
Fuck off, parasite
>>
>>30864459
The One Piece anime is fucking garbage, how can you put yourself through that shit? Just read the manga you dumbass tripfag.
>>
>>30865503
The thing is, even your parents do hate you at least you're not an attention desperate tripfag
>>
>>30864292
>>30864268
Grenigger didn't have Protean tho, he had Battle Bond
>>
>>30865979
greninja doesn't even have any super effective moves against zard x, except rock slide. but hydro vortex shuriken in bond form would do more damage anyway.

it should have KOd. he got robbed.
>>
>>30865897
>Liking still pictures
Nope. Seeing shit like Fourth Gear on screen animated is just too good to pass up.
>>
>>30866762
Hi there!

>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30864459
>Watching One Piece
lol

this week wasn't that bad but holy fuck how can you say "the animation and art style is still really fucking good"

kys
>>
>>30866762
>toei
>animated
>>
>>30864459
Hi there!

>>
>>30865331
What's it like living with autism?
>>
>>30864459
Hi there!

>>
>>30866762
Hi there!
>>
>>30866762
>>30865758
>>30865331
>>30864459
Hi there!

>>
>>30866064
>but hydro vortex shuriken in bond form would do more damage anyway.
>it should have KOd
Maybe because he DIDN'T use hydro vortex
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.