[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Stars is a third game, how will Necrozma fit into everything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: 1EWUU8.png (196KB, 850x750px) Image search: [Google]
1EWUU8.png
196KB, 850x750px
If Stars is a third game, how will Necrozma fit into everything?
>>
>>30863590
Don't worry, it'll all come together.
>>
It's what Nebby becomes in Stars.
>>
You'll be given a "Necrozma Prism" and have to find Necrozma shards scattered across the region in order to reform it.
>>
New forme. Being pissed off lusemaine opened the portal that woke up. His Dex entry says he has been sleeping for long timd
>>
>>30863619
I think it'll get to use a nebby as its power source.
>>
>>30863590
Necrozma 10% transforms into a dragon of chaos that Zygarde has to fight in a Kaiju-style battle.
>>
>>30863590
i think necrozma will come out to be a ultra beast that actually came through the wormhole centuries ago. he's been here so long that he doesn't actually register as an ultra beast anymore though.
>>
Necrozma really is baffling. It doesn't bear any visual similarities to Solgaleo and Lunala at all.

It's clearly got a prism theme going on, what with its appearance, ability, signature move, and statement saying that it refracts light and all, but how does it fit in?

Time to wait several months, I guess.
>>
>>30863766
An abomination. A Cosmog that involves in mid-transit between worlds.
>>
>>30863766
Necrozma shares the Psychic typing that Solgaleo and Lunala has.
It can also learn Moonlight/Morning Sun.

It has a connection to Solgaleo and Lunala. Possibly a Nebby evolution that has gone wrong?
>>
>>30863766
it says it eats light

maybe it just was the predator of solgaleo and lunala back in the ultra beast world and it followed them to our dimension way back when
>>
>>30863590
It wants the Legendaries Star Seeds.
>>
File: Holy shit.png (416KB, 1123x984px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
416KB, 1123x984px
Necrozma, Zygarde, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem will all come together and make the original dragon.
Or he combines with Solgaleo and Lunala, mighty morphin power rangers style, to make a chimera.
Or some shit like that.
>>
>>30863789
better theory: cosmog that evolves in the Ultra beast homeworld
>>
>>30864100
is that a digimon
>>
>>30863665
Yes please!
>>
Speaking of which, when will Smogon post their suggested movesets and stuff for Gen 7?
>>
>>30863665
Zygarde has to battle Guzzlord.
>>
>>30863818
It also has the same theme and it's a prism that refracts light (as opposed to the sun which emits it and the moon which reflects it).

Honestly it already has stronger ties to the other box legends than Zygarde did in gen 6.
>>
Wait what if this is what happens if nebby dies
Think about its name
>Necrozma
>Necrosis
Necrozma is a dead nebby...
>>
>>30864887

It's more that it kills light.
>>
>>30864887
Necrozma means death of light or death of color.
>>
File: IMG_0112.png (287KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.png
287KB, 1024x814px
>>30864887
>Nebby dies
>it's body crystalizes
>becomes cold, as a body that stops working should
>the uncontrollable power it possessed while living is imploding on itself, much like how a sun implodes when dying
>it continues in agony as it's power is too unbalanced, so it stays dormant to contain it.

So Necrozma is a dead Solgaleo Cosmog.
>>
>>30864318
Prismadramon
>>
>>30865100
>fell for the bulbapedo memes
Its name is a reference to Project Ozma, SETI's first attempt to contact aliens. In other words, Necrozma was the first UB to make contact with the Pokemon world. So its name is basically dead alien.
>>
>>30865226
That's the stupidest thing I've heard today.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 622x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 622x468px
>>30865186
>Necrozma is zombie Nebby
>>
>reminiscent of the ultra beasts
>Necro
I'm calling it now in STARS Nebby dies in the ultra space and becomes Necrozma!
>>
It's gonna be Eclipse
>>
It'll be the ancestor/creator of the Cosmog evolution line and gain a new form that's a Legendary UB when it enters Ultra Space
>>
I can't wait for Pokémon Prism!
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (18KB, 330x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
18KB, 330x237px
>>30865397
In the end credits we'll get to see
>pic related
But instead replace Lunala/Solgaleo with Necrozma
>>
>>30865846
Can't fucking wait t b h f a m
>>
>those animations
His thing got fucked in the head somehow.
>>
File: black hole.gif (714KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
black hole.gif
714KB, 240x192px
I believe that Necrozma is going to end up being the "black hole" pokemon not "prism"
>>
>>30866331
guzzlord is the black hole
>>
>>30863590
Solgaleo and Lunala barely fits into anything at all, so why would Necrozma?
>>
>>30866379
guzzlord is a langolier
>>
>>30865292
Not as dumb as >>30865100?
Necrozma doesn't even contain the word light.
>>
Nebby fucking dies and this time Lusamine actually means business with a full scale invasion if left alone, while you try to reawaken Solgaleo/Lunala at the Altar of the Sunne/Moone, the flutes do nothing because Nebby's fucking dead, and you and Lillie are left at a loss of what to do. Reports of another apparent UB showing up happen on Melemele with Necrozma lulled out by the appearances of UBs during the Aether Raid thinking Solgaleo/Lunala will be around and it's wrecking shit all over the islands trying to get at them and eat their light, you have to stop it by catching it, then from the Pokedex entry Lillie wonders if maybe Necrozma is like Solgaleo/Lunala in its ability to traverse the Ultra Wormhole and it takes you to Ultra Space which is now a properly fleshed out dungeon with a ton of "trainers" who are brainwashed Aether employees with UB's on their teams.

or something
>>
>>30863590
If it's sequels: Necrozma becomes armor to give Solgaleo and Lunaala powered-up forms (like Black and White Kyurem, except he powers up the other 2 instead of them powering him up)

If it's a third version: it gets a new form with the same BST as Zygarde-100%
>>
>>30866511
Mr. Toomy dat you?
>>
>>30866568
>If it's a third version: it gets a new form with the same BST as Zygarde-100%
Why? Zygarde's BST is just a result of doubling its HP.
>>
>>30866629
It's simple anon, I want them to be equal for a fair KAIJU FIGHT
>>
File: Screenshot_20161218-005435~2.png (82KB, 1080x589px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161218-005435~2.png
82KB, 1080x589px
You faggots are retarded, Necrozma's stats are too low to be a box legendary. Solgaleo and Lunala have 680.
>>
>>30866756
>m-muh patterns
Kyurem's were also lower than previous box legends.
>>
>>30866756
Aside from the fact that it literally is the third legendary and is just following Kyurem's pattern of lower BST to get new form(s) later
>>
Do you think we'll see Nebby become the prevo for Necrozma?
>>
>>30866851
I'd bet money on it.
>>
>>30866756

Kyurem and Zygarde also would like to have a word with you.
>>
File: jpIlO2.png (203KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
jpIlO2.png
203KB, 720x449px
>>30866921
>Zygarde
>>
>>30863619
Eww

Lunala is canon Nebby
>>
>>30865186
After a long night of hooking, Lillie didn't like the session so she had gutted me, and set me on fire. But you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a fierce Glamazonian bitch.
>>
>>30864100
I was just thinking about this today.
Something about its design seems off. Like it's incomplete or just not normally supposed to look like that. I think Necrozma is Zygarde 2.0 and we're gonna see its true form in Stars or whatever the next non remake main games are.

It'll have some tie to the Ultra dimension. I think it probably came in through a wormhole a long time ago but a lack of light and energy from Ultra Space made it weak and caused it to lie dormant underground or wherever it was. Then the wormholes being opened up again and Ultra Beasts flooding in caused it to wake up and start flying around.
>>
>>30863590
>If Stars is a third game
J-just like Pokemon Z, r-right...?
>>
>>30868805
Being fair, it wouldn't surprise any of us if Sun and Moon were originally Switch games, but got ported over to the 3DS because the Switch wasn't coming out this year. If they're going to port Sun and Moon, they may as well make it a third version.
>>
>>30866308
Yeah that animation of his feels like it's hinting at something
>>
>>30868840
literally nothing about the game even slightly suggests this, maybe the lag on older 3ds systems but SM can't be the only game to do this
>>
>>30869575
>but SM can't be the only game to do this

Buddy, I have about 550 hours on Hyrule Warriors Legends to prove you wrong.
>>
>>30863832
I like this theory way more than it being an evo to Cosmog gone wrong.
>>
>>30863832
i like what im reading
>>
>>30863789
A corrupted evolution? Reminded me of SkullGreymon, I SO want that to happen in Pokémon at least once <3
>>
>>30869635
HWL runs like pure dogshit on O3DS and it certainly wasn't meant for Switch so I don't see how it proved him wrong
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.