[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want Lillie in the next pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1482007152183s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482007152183s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
I sure as hell would. She is the best
>>
>>30863215
I want Lillie in my bed.
>>
I'd like to see her and her brother again in minor roles
>>
What would you do if you bump into Lillie in the Celadon Megamart
>>
>>30863215
Throw her in the trash.
>>
>still in denial about Stars
>>
>>30863421
I believe it
>>
>>30863215
I would, actually... but hopefully they'd leave it at that and finish up her story there. I wouldn't want her to get put into every game no matter what like they seem to be doing with Cynthia and Looker now.
>>
>>30863215
No way in fucking hell.
>>
>>30863215
In a sequel? Yes but not as the main focus of the story like she was last game, keep her as more of a side character that doesn't intrude too much but still has enough screen time to have some development about her as a trainer

In a completely new Pokemon game? A cameo would make most sense, anymore than that and it would be too much
>>
>>30863215
I want Lillie, Leaf, N, Zinnia, Wally and Kris. They're the best.

And any Frontier Brain basically.
>>
>>30863215
Definitely want to see her again, but at the same time i only want her in the game if we can somehow keep the same MCs
>>
>Stars has Kanto postgame like GSC
>Champion is Lillie
do it Gamefreak.
>>
Or:
>kanto game
>she appears in the late-game
>you help her with something
>when you're done she says she's finally ready to return to a certain someone waiting in Alola
>>
>>30868055
Something like this would be neat.
Having a central role like she did in SM no
>>
>>30863215
Only a trainer Lillie in the post game battle

Her story is done and over, her development is done. We know she wants to be a trainer so all we need is to see and battle her as a trainer
>>
>>30863215
I want to see her die on screen and have the game give me the option to do nothing and just watch.

God she's even more obnoxious than the "friends" in X/Y
>>
>>30864012
>sick of lillie
>hxh pic

You, my friend are a bro.
>>
File: 1444274222744.png (34KB, 177x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444274222744.png
34KB, 177x200px
>>30863215
>Lillie has a major role in a future game
>Game has a ton romantic hints between her and the new protagonist
>She virtually never mentions the S/M protag

The nerds would rage hard but it wouldn't be the first time some absolute madman in Japan pushed it through despite knowing what would happen.

Also, bonus points for obligatory shitskinery if the new games temporarily take away race selection like ORAS did.
>>
>>30863380
Propose a sexual rendezvous.

Do it anyways regardless of answer.
>>
>>30863215
I want her dead.
>>
>>30863215
No, she's a total cock tease. You spend the entire game helping her and then she just blows you off at the end and fucks off to Kanto. That bitch is dead to me.
>>
>>30863215
I'd like to see her a while later as the reigning champion of Kanto with the following team

>Kanto starter strong against the player's starter
>Dragonite
>Mewtwo(Mega-which onedepending on which version you're playing)
>Articuno
>Zapdos
>Moltres
>>
>>30868961
Well what did you want, a sex mini game?

Even GF knows their primary audience is jaded 20-somethings at this point but they do need to at least pretend the series is for kids. If you want monster collection mixed with a dating sim there's always Persona.
>>
>>30863215
i don't even have to scroll down to calculate the exact ammount of salt in the replies
>>
>>30863215
she's a useless cunt that steals the story from everyone, why would you want such a terrible character again
>>
File: How SM should have ended.png (150KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
How SM should have ended.png
150KB, 400x300px
>>30863215
>>
> New game into Kanto
> Gender pick is also picking between Lillie and Gladion
> Character actually speaks in conversations beyond replying to menu options like 'yes' and 'no'
>>
>>30870072
No
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.