[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon general questions and answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480655797068.png (82KB, 267x217px) Image search: [Google]
1480655797068.png
82KB, 267x217px
Didn't see another thread up

My q is: how does exp sharing work when it comes to the level of your lead pokemon? for example, a lvl100 and a lvl 50 pokemon would receive different experience from the same opponent.
How does that play into exp share? Is the sharing dependent on the scaled xp of the lead pokemon or is it independent and scales for each pokemon that receives shared base xp?
>>
What would be a good moveset for Feraligatr?
>>
>>30861572
also, if the lead is using a lucky egg does that double the exp for the other pokemon as well?
>>
>>30861618
I use Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch, and Dragon Dance.
>>
Is there no way to auto-sort pokemon in my PC, such as my dex number?
>>
>>30863479
I wish
>>
Here's some tips (I realize some of you know a lot of this stuff, feel free to add stuff I might be missing):

If you click the black screen between Rotom's eyes, it takes you directly to the pokédex.

You don't have to click individually on each pokébean to get it, you can drag your stylus around the screen to do it.

You can get several free Heart Scales daily if you go to each of the restaurants and select the most expensive dish. The island kahuna will show up, pay for your meal, and give you 2 to 8 Heart Scales. You can go to all 3 restaurants each day.

Some pokémon will high-five you in Refresh or interact with you in different ways, easily increasing their enjoyment (though I don't know what that does).

The fastest way of hatching pokémon is actually to run outside the small pen on your tauros, wait for one of your 5 eggs to hatch, then grab a new one as soon as it is available and replace the newly-hatched pokémon. Yes, it's faster than your way, and less wasteful.

You can have both cover legendaries with your OT if you trade your Cosmog/Cosmoem to the other version and have it evolve from Cosmoem there, then transfer it back. It's tied to game it evolves in, not the one it originates from.

You can assign d-pad shortcuts to the Pokémon Rides (I thought this was common sense until a friend told me she didn't know about it until the post-game).
>>
>>30863479
I'm always autistic about the PC and have to sort pokes by their first type so it's aggravating there's no sort by type
>>
I have all search paths unlocked in the Poke Pelago.

Should I use the specialized paths or the one that mixes it all up and gives you items from all three paths?
>>
>>30863804
depends on what you want
>>
Do you think we will never get an update for a national Dex? Only in poke bank?
>>
>>30863804
From my experience the "mix it all up" path has granted me 3-6 hard stones every time
>>
>>30863804

Unless you're in desperate need for evo stones there's no need to use the brilliant stone path

Unless you're desperate enough for 20k every 12-24 hours there's no need to use the rare treasure hunt

Baring those two, there's no need to go mystery item hunting.

Only other option is to just send them shard hunting so that you can save up for bottle caps
>>
Where is that one reaction image of Chicken-chan holding up an "okay" hand-sign
>>
Is Turtonator viable for competitive?
>>
So i got a timid vulpix with 3best iv but only decent in speed, or a hasty with 5iv which one should i use?
>>
>>30864149

IVs are an additive effect, nature is exponential. So it's better to go with the nature.

But your best chance is to just breed your timid vulpix with everstone with a 6iv ditto (There's a giveaway everyday here) until you get a good one
>>
How do i do the Festival Store exploit?
>>
File: salassle.jpg (69KB, 1280x983px) Image search: [Google]
salassle.jpg
69KB, 1280x983px
Is it dangerous to fug pic related
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.