[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please trade me a Solgaleo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0485.jpg (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
189KB, 750x1334px
Can someone please trade me a Solgaleo?
>>
sent :)
>>
>>30860687
what cut scene is this?
>>
>>30860854
A special cutscene that will only appear if you beat the E4 10 times with Your Box Legend on front of your Party
>>
>>30860953
At least tell anon the complete answer! You also need to nickname it "Nebby" while holding the doll Lillie gave you.
>>
>>30860982
Oh, right, and you also must have caught it in a Love Ball or Friend Ball
>>
>>30860854
i'll give you a serious answer. once you beat the game, take your box legendary to the altar and go through the rift. then go to the lake of the opposite game you're playing. you'll get a cut scene and receive a cosmog
>>
>>30862910
That's wrong, though. There is a pretty big chance that you are wasting OP's time. 50% chance actually.
>>
>>30861017
Must be during the solar/lunar eclipse IRL
>>
>>30862910
To be fair, If I didn't know better; if somebody told me that I can get a second box legendary by taking the first to a rift in spacetime to enter the world of the opposite game, find the opposite legendary and let it make a space fart baby with my legend ... I'd be somewhat doubtful. It almost sounds like elementary school-level "god mewtwo" shit.
>>
>>30863434
No Cosmoem won't evolve into Solgaleo in Pokémon Moon at all, even if you go through the rift.
>>
>>30862910
I was under the assumption that you only picked up a shit cosmog with no cut-scene or anything happen, as if finding a zygarde core.

Will Syncro work on the second cosmog? Or does it not count as a gift mon?
>>
>>30862958
>>30863434
its true retards
>>
>>30863434

He's actually not lying in that one.

I don't entirely understand why either. After the game, go to the altar where you fought your legend and bring it with you. There will be a rift you can cross that allows you to go into another dimension that has the opposite day/night cycle. Bring that legend to the lake altar and you'll get a cutscene where they create a new Cosmog.
>>
>>30860687
>not using GTS
git gud underage
*uses diaper beam*
>>
>>30864748
It is NOT true. Stop embarrassing yourself.

As I told you. There is a 50% chance the OP will be wasting his time following that post. I do wonder if you even know how to get Nebby2.
>>
>>30864795
>where they create a new Cosmog.

so they fug?

why would you allow your nebby to fug a stranger? outrageous.
>>
>>30865702
>your nebby isn't a dominant alpha lion that fug bitches and don't afraid of anything

>>30863699
If you trade it to moon will it evolve into rouge the bat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.