[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /vp/ makes Fakemons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8692.png (516KB, 1413x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8692.png
516KB, 1413x1650px
https://randompokemon.com
Step 1: Generate 2 Pokemon
Step 2: Take the primary type of each of the two
Step 3: Come up with, and describe, a new Pokemon that goes with the typing (If they have the same primary type, it's a mono)

Feel free to go in depth!
>>
Grass/fire
Burnstick
ability: flash fire
its a living campfire that likes to start forest fires
>>
File: 385165_f.jpg (19KB, 235x306px) Image search: [Google]
385165_f.jpg
19KB, 235x306px
when i make fakemon the typing is one of the last things i figure out...
>>
File: IMG_8693.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8693.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>30859609
Fighting/Steel
I'm thinking it could be like a little boxing robot that evolves into a more Voltron/Transformer looking thing.

Or it could be like Tyrogue and having multiple evolution options depending on it holding a different piece of machinery when evolving.
>>
>>30859609
Bump
>>
ground/grass

a turtle who stands on two feet and has a long ass tail with leafs at the end (kinda like a palm tree) and he uses the tail to cover himself from the sun by putting the leaf end ontop of its head
>>
File: crapominable.png (130KB, 538x276px) Image search: [Google]
crapominable.png
130KB, 538x276px
>>
dont let this thread die im maken something rn
>>
aaa
>>
File: drunk bear.png (150KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drunk bear.png
150KB, 1200x1200px
i got komala and spinda for my combo (a match made in heaven)

i named it intoxibear
pure normal type
with the wooden bottle like object all intoxibear are born with, it makes various juices using different combinations of berries it finds. its often seen stumbling around half awake, effected by a specific berry combination
>>
File: woolly_rhinoceros_1.jpg (68KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
woolly_rhinoceros_1.jpg
68KB, 640x395px
>swinub and wimpod
A woolly rhinoceros beetle
It has a cutesy ":3" face with beady eyes, and its fur is white on the body and brown on the legs
Evolves from a sabertooth tiger-like larva
>>
>Chingling and Combee

Bug/Psychic Jumping Spider
>>
>Magmar and Mienshao

You know the deal.
>>
>>30864897
>Fire Lash with flaming whip-like long sleves
>>
>Poison//Dark
>ability: Levitate
Based off a cloud of smog. Think Hexxus or whatever Tim Curry was from Ferngully.
>>
>>30859609
Bug/Steel
Cuirachna (Cuirass/Arachnid, based on armored spiders)
It's a spider that likes to pick up scrap metal and stick it to its body so it can use it as armor
>>
>>30859609
This looks like a would-be Mega Carnivine.
>>
>>30859609
>https://randompokemon.com
Normal/Rock

Cute armadillo mon with a fuzzy body and craggy armor plates, and long rabbit ears.

Ability: Stance Change

defensive stance: curled up into a ball
attacking stance: standing up like normal

naturally it would learn a number of moves that involve it curling up, rolling and full body attacks. I doubt it could ever make the defense curl/rollout combo viable even with stab, but it would certainly be fun for ingame.
>>
Bug/Fire

Bombardier beetle with a flamethrower-like horn.
>>
>>30859849
I always did kinda like that thing. But Oshawott was good too.
>>
Fire/Steel

Ram with iron horns and hooves,his horns also look like torches
>>
>>30859609
>bug/ghost

some firefly hitodama shit or something
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.