[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT DEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (67KB, 537x949px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
67KB, 537x949px
I WANT DEM
>>
add to your vip list

tell them everyday "your outfit looks great!" then you can buy it for FC
>>
>>30859108
I've already tried that. She just offers her top:(
>>
>>30859133
They are in the first clothing shop on 2nd island iirc.
>>
>>30859133
Try every day it's random eventually you'll get it

>>30859187
I believe it's Sun exclusive so if op is a Moon player he's boned, just do the VIP method. Add to VIP and ask every day, keep looking for players in your plaza with them and ask them.
>>
they are sun exclusive, want me to help you out if i can?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>30859133
>not wanting her to take her top off
>>
>>30859319
>you will never watch that chicken peel her tank-top off to reveal a training bra that she clearly doesn't need, but still wears to feel more mature
>ywn then offer to buy her shorts from her, leaving her with no choice but to pull them down and leave her poofy, crinkly diaper on full display for all of the festival guests
>>
>>30859277
omg yes please! I have moon sadly
>>
>>30859968
add me, ill put on the default clothing except for the socks, hopefully that will work
>>
>>30860031
Add me: 5129-5410-6379

My character's outfit is the same as shown in my OP picture!

:)
>>
>>30860193
let me know when you get them k?
>>
>>30859040
Holy shit that outfit is hideous. Who looked those patterned thigh-highs and though they would look good with patterned shorts AND a patterned top? That character has to have been made by a man.
>>
>>30860193
if you havent found my character yet, you can page me from inside the castle, the business woman in the upper left does it for you
>>
@areli

It didn't work:( thanks tho!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.