[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys still looking for a challenge in a pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: not-pictured-zero-isle-center.png (51KB, 286x142px) Image search: [Google]
not-pictured-zero-isle-center.png
51KB, 286x142px
you guys still looking for a challenge in a pokemon game?
>>
>>30858970
Why is PMD Sky the pinnacle of all Pokemon games?
>>
pmd are my favorite pokemon games
>>
>>30858970
>find warp scarf
>cheese dungeon with ghost pokemon
>>
>>30858970
I already beat Destiny Tower, which is an exact copy paste of Zero South except with one extra type of trap (seriously, even the map layout is identical even though you're supposedly in a tower), so these are redundant
>>
>>30859297
Also doesn't have reviver seed and all useful spawns (scarfs, food, elixirs) are more scarce.
>>
I used to like PMD, but the more absurd the dungeons got with each subsequent installment, the less I liked it.

The game starts becoming a chore, in the first game having a 100 floor dungeon was a length of epic proportions reserved for the last legendary obtainable.
Now 100 floors is what they call "a light mid-game dungeon"

And yeah, they have more breaks and save spots than they used to
It's still 100 floors of the same fucking place just to advance the story
>>
>>30859715
Rescue Team literally had the most 99 floor dungeons though, and the latest installment has the shortest story dungeons
>>
File: HNI_0070.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0070.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>30858970
>this
>hard

Motherfucker i wrote the guide on beating those places
>>
>>30859715
The last?

Offhand I remember Buried Relic, Ocean Trench, Western Cave, Wish Cave, Joyous Tower, Purity Forest, and I'm sure there's more.

Don't get me wrong -- Rescue Team was an amazing game, but it had by far the most 99F dungeons.
>>
>>30860103
Silver Trench
>>
>>30858970
You know your interest in Pokemon has depleted when you find PMD better than all the 3DS games combined.
>>
File: 484Palkia_Dream.png (51KB, 710x493px) Image search: [Google]
484Palkia_Dream.png
51KB, 710x493px
This big guy takes you to his rape dungeon while in your sleep. What would do if you woke up?
>>
>>30860860
Fuck him.
I make sure to inject 30 Master Balls for occasions where I might need a new slave. For obvious purposes.
>>
>>30858970
I like to play it but for some reason each time I can't bring myself to do the postgame even through I already replayed the main game 2 times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.