[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pokemonsunmoon.jpg (889KB, 640x1943px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoon.jpg
889KB, 640x1943px
I messed up and skipped through the dialogue...

Where are Looker and Anabel after catching Necrozma?

I don't know what to tell them.
>>
>>30857745
>I was a retard and don't know how to read, please spoonfeed me
Might as well say it as it is, OP.
>>
>>30857745
Anabel is in Pokémon Stars waiting for you, OP.
Kihiii :3~
>>
>>30857786

first words on this post were "i messed up". I don't deny that. I just wasn't really paying attention after he said memelee island and was spamming A
>>
IIRC Looker is back where you first found him.
>>
Anabel said she was meeting up with Nanu I think but if you go to where Nanu is she isn't there. I guess you can only see her at the Battle Tree.

Looker I don't know where he is. I don't think you can interact with them after the UB mission.
>>
>>30857745

If you push LR+start+select you can go back to older text to read it again
>>
>>30859695
That's to reset the game -___________-
newfag
>>
Looker is at the motel near the Hauoli Cemetery. Tell him you finished the mission and he'll talk with you about Necrozma.

Anabel can only be found in the Battle Tree.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.